xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
slutty outfit + underwear with stockings - images are missing
prostitution job in city district area - no images
come on already, stop with these undercooked updates, rating is falling, this game deserves more attention

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
can someone provide just the 8.2 qsp file and not the whole package for those that have 8.1 and want to save some bandwidth

CptAngelo

Nov 25, 2018
Seems like acne cream is broken, i buy it at pharmacy but it's never in inventory... the game is still suffering from bugs... maybe will wait till next update.

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Where did you download the game from? The game does not need any additional player to run properly.
I downloaded the game with Mega from this site and for some reason I'm getting that bug when I'm trying to open the game but fortunately the compressed version worked fine so I guess the problem is solved now.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
So I'm trying to meet Valery. It says I should have at least 90 in sexual attractiveness without looking like a prostitute. After checking the game files, it seems I need to buy jewelry but I don't know where to buy some. Does anyone know ?

Last edited:

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
The "v0.8.2 Fixed (Standalone)" version seems to be an odd version of RAR. I'm on a Mac, and I cannot find any Mac utilities that will successfully uncompress the RAR file.

I have two functional QSP game apps. Based upon my experiences with version 8.1, this game seems to work with the Qt QSP.

For Mac users, I suggest NOT including the QSP engine; instead, just make the QSP and media available. Doing this will also allow for patches and smaller downloads for those that already have a working QSP installation.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
So I'm trying to meet Valery. It says I should have at least 90 in sexual attractiveness without looking like a prostitute. After checking the game files, it seems I need to buy jewelry but I don't know where to buy some. Does anyone know ?
Have you tried the Jewelry Store in the mall? Would be my guess.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
there's no jewelry store in the mall
I wish there was a guide telling you where to look and what you can buy... Because I feel like as soon as you start the game, you're immediately thrown in the middle of nowhere. And that's dumb not to include a jewelry store in the mall, there has to be one. I'm still searching but nothing so far.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Seems like acne cream is broken, i buy it at pharmacy but it's never in inventory... the game is still suffering from bugs... maybe will wait till next update.
A lot of bugs:
1. Acne cream became vaginal in my purse
There's no such thing as "acne cream" in the code. When you buy "acne cream" the amount is added to vaginal cream. It's a shit game with shit code with zillions of bugs, always has been, nothing has changed since I posted the review.

There's no store selling jewelry and there's nothing in the code that gives you jewelry of any kind. Even if you could buy them, wearing 4 gold items of jewelry can only increase the "sexual" value by 16, as seen below, which won't help you that much.

Python:
if silv_pendant_w=1:sexual+=1
if gold_pendant_w=1:sexual+=2
if silv_earrings_w=1:sexual+=2
if gold_earrings_w=1:sexual+=3
if silv_bracelet_w=1:sexual+=2
if gold_bracelet_w=1:sexual+=3
if silv_ring_w=1:sexual+=3
if gold_ring_w=1:sexual+=5
if silv_necklace_w=1:sexual+=3
if gold_necklace_w=1:sexual+=5
The 'sexual' value (sexual attractiveness) needs to be over 90 as seen below and the only non-slutty outfit that might work is the black sportswear, which is ridiculous.

Python:
if sexual<90:msg'The man gave you an appraising look. Soon he turned away. It guess you don`t look good enough...' & gt curloc
The only way to fix this is to reduce the value from 90 down to 70 or below. There's nothing you can do about it unless you know how to break the password and fix the code.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
There's no store selling jewelry and there's nothing in the code that gives you jewelry of any kind. Even if you could buy them, wearing 4 gold items of jewelry can only increase the "sexual" value by 16, as seen below, which won't help you that much.

Python:
if silv_pendant_w=1:sexual+=1
if gold_pendant_w=1:sexual+=2
if silv_earrings_w=1:sexual+=2
if gold_earrings_w=1:sexual+=3
if silv_bracelet_w=1:sexual+=2
if gold_bracelet_w=1:sexual+=3
if silv_ring_w=1:sexual+=3
if gold_ring_w=1:sexual+=5
if silv_necklace_w=1:sexual+=3
if gold_necklace_w=1:sexual+=5
The 'sexual' value (sexual attractiveness) needs to be over 90 as seen below and the only non-slutty outfit that might work is the black sportswear, which is ridiculous.

Python:
if sexual<90:msg'The man gave you an appraising look. Soon he turned away. It guess you don`t look good enough...' & gt curloc
The only way to fix this is to reduce the value from 90 down to 70 or below. There's nothing you can do about it unless you know how to break the password and fix the code.
So in the end it's inconsistency errors made by the dev... He should've known that reaching 90 without wearing a hooker outfit is difficult in itself and the outfit that can get you the closest to that number is the purple dress since you can't enter the restaurant with the sportswear. Maybe swapping the value of both outfits would make more sense. And on top of that, the game is at 0.8.2 and the idea of creating a jewelry store never crossed his mind ? That's a down right here... Thanks for nothing, dev.

Where did you find the coding so I can take a look myself ?

Last edited:

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
So in the end it's inconsistency errors made by the dev... He should've known that reaching 90 without wearing a hooker outfit is difficult in itself and the outfit that can get you the closest to that number is the purple dress since you can't enter the restaurant with the sportswear. Maybe swapping the value of both outfits would make more sense. And on top of that, the game is at 0.8.2 and the idea of creating a jewelry store never crossed his mind ? That's a down right here... Thanks for nothing, dev.
Here, try this, I have reduced the comparison value to 60, you can wear the purple dress for the restaurant. It has some other shit too e.g. you don't die out of starvation, or sleep deprivation etc. Should also allow you to use the cream for anus, which you can't access in the inventory.

View attachment FemLife-nopass.7z

The dev of this game is an ass, you don't need to know him personally to figure that out, his game tells you everything.

Edit:

Where did you find the coding so I can take a look myself ?
If you have you can edit the file I attached, I've removed its password.

Last edited:
Reactions: JD59

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Guys i can't find the accessory store, is it removed in this version? if so, how do i raise sexual attractiveness, i got stuck in 85 and need 5 more to start the Valery route.

Edit: I also tried editing my save file via save-editor, but it also didn't work for some reason.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes