Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
I quite like what this game is going for and I have a couple questions

The Hostel and the Abandoned House add some interesting possibilities. However that type of content works best when Violetta is "forced" to stay there, because otherwise why would she subject herself to getting constantly molested in her sleep/raped? So e.g. maybe she has no money whatsoever because her every penny goes towards paying off a debt to a gangster - or perhaps she has been barred from living anywhere else due to bad behavior. So I'm curious, is there currently any compelling reason for Violetta to live in those places? Also if Violetta was forced to live with the homeless men, is there any way for her to change clothes, shave or take a shower?

Getting busted for prostitution on the highway by the police seems to be guaranteed and almost immediate (within 1h). Is there a any way to avoid it? Also an idea is that maybe the cops could take sexual advantage of her instead of just taking her to the station and issuing a fine? That would be much more exciting imho.

Couple of small issues;
When you travel to "13th km" from 1st North Lane, it takes just 1 minute, but going the other way takes a whopping 3 hours! Similarly returning from the forest to the highway takes 3 hours...I'm confident both of those are just simple mistakes.
Also on the gloryhole it would be great if the status panel appeared for that scene - currently there's no way to know how much your money is increasing or how fast time is passing. This would be especially useful since simply exiting that gloryhole scene teleports Violetta to 1st North Lane, which is a pain in the ass (It takes 1h to take a bus back to the 4th district) if you want to continue prostituting.

Finally how do you get these scenes and the red dress? Are they coming up in the next update?
View attachment 1852579 View attachment 1852580
The topic with the homeless is not extensive, now it is such an event for fun. However, it has a lot of potential. Many people are interested in this thread and are waiting for more events on this topic. In the future, the developer will definitely expand it and change some things.

Thanks a lot for any comments.

The pink dress and the toilet scene will be coming in the next game update. Please wait and support the developer.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
when i ate meal doesn't make my character full.. do you have a same problem ? BTW best surviving + roleplay adult game.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The topic with the homeless is not extensive, now it is such an event for fun. However, it has a lot of potential. Many people are interested in this thread and are waiting for more events on this topic. In the future, the developer will definitely expand it and change some things.

Thanks a lot for any comments.

The pink dress and the toilet scene will be coming in the next game update. Please wait and support the developer.
Ok sounds good, thx. I have another question - I've been experiencing some broken images and buying the breath mints in-game, "mint tablets", doesn't make them available to Violetta for me (they should be in her handbag right?). So are those known issues or perhaps downloading the 0.82 version alone is not a good idea and results in such problems? (I read something like that in this thread..)

Also Gokkun Fan , are you in contact with the developer - so that they would get informed of issues reported in this thread? Aside from the few I already mentioned - I have noticed a handful of other minor things that could be fixed.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
when i ate meal doesn't make my character full.. do you have a same problem ? BTW best surviving + roleplay adult game.
Yes, this is a game bug, but the most important thing is that Violetta does not die anymore :) The developer knows about this problem and is looking for a solution to it.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Ok sounds good, thx. I have another question - I've been experiencing some broken images and buying the breath mints in-game, "mint tablets", doesn't make them available to Violetta for me (they should be in her handbag right?). So are those known issues or perhaps downloading the 0.82 version alone is not a good idea and results in such problems? (I read something like that in this thread..)

Also Gokkun Fan , are you in contact with the developer - so that they would get informed of issues reported in this thread? Aside from the few I already mentioned - I have noticed a handful of other minor things that could be fixed.
Almost every version of the game has more or less problems with displaying pictures. They usually arise when a new outfit is added to a game or animations are added to existing scenes. We can help the developer by reporting them, then they will be fixed faster.

Bugs related to the game can be reported to the developer patron or to the FemLife discord:

Here in the subject you can also report them, you can also write them to me in a private message. Yes, I have contact with the developer and report any comments, questions or bugs to the developer.

It looks like mint tablets in your inventory is a bug. I'll report it. Thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Yes, this is a game bug, but the most important thing is that Violetta does not die anymore :) The developer knows about this problem and is looking for a solution to it.
thanks for answer. btw yesterday i die twice. 1- Hungryness 2- Less sleep

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
thanks for answer. btw yesterday i die twice. 1- Hungryness 2- Less sleep
I play 0.83 - the error with dying does not occur, because it has been completely eliminated

In version 0.82, the previous bug was that even if you slept and ate it, you would eventually die. Maybe your character just didn't sleep long and didn't eat.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
I play 0.83 - the error with dying does not occur, because it has been completely eliminated

In version 0.82, the previous bug was that even if you slept and ate it, you would eventually die. Maybe your character just didn't sleep long and didn't eat.
i play 0.82 now and i can't play bc of leak sleeping. character died while working. i don't know how to solve. i don't like to use cheat

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
i play 0.82 now and i can't play bc of leak sleeping. character died while working. i don't know how to solve. i don't like to use cheat
Currently, the best solution for you is to support the developer and download the game in version 0.83 (the cost is a few dollars) and the problem with death does not occur.

Reactions: HikenNoAcee

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Almost every version of the game has more or less problems with displaying pictures. They usually arise when a new outfit is added to a game or animations are added to existing scenes. We can help the developer by reporting them, then they will be fixed faster.

Bugs related to the game can be reported to the developer patron or to the FemLife discord:

Here in the subject you can also report them, you can also write them to me in a private message. Yes, I have contact with the developer and report any comments, questions or bugs to the developer.

It looks like mint tablets in your inventory is a bug. I'll report it. Thank you very much :)
Great, I really appreciate that! FemLife is already a brilliant game in it's current form - but the fact that you're so active in engaging with the players makes it very awesome :)
I'll certainly report any broken images that I find on the discord and also make separate post here with some stuff I found.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
A couple minor inconsistencies / improvement ideas I noticed;

• The alcohol bottle sign in the apartment kitchen leads to Violetta having an option to "eat and drink", which consumes both her food and alcohol. Perhaps there could be an option for Violetta to only drink alcohol at home, without having to eat a full meal for every shot of vodka she drinks?

• The rape count in her "intimate diary" doesn't seem to update for stuff like being used while passed out, or any of the hostel non-con stuff. Actually I don't know if it updates at all with any scene - but I can personally vouch that those scenes didn't increase it in 0.82.

• In the park Violetta currently can distribute leaflets 24/7, but only walk in the park or sit on the bench until ~ 9 pm. Wouldn't it make sense for this to be the other way around? Almost all the people leave a park when it gets dark, so there wouldn't be anyone to give the leaflets to. However a person can certainly choose to walk in the park at night or sit down on a park bench - with potential consequences for doing so. Perhaps for Violetta walking in the park at night, it could give a chance of resulting in (a) non-consensual scene(s).

• With a hurt vagina, Violetta currently can't prostitute herself in the game, but can still use the gloryhole - which makes complete sense, since she might still offer oral sex only in the GH. However in the gloryhole scene itself, currently if the customer asks to switch from oral to vaginal sex, Violetta has no choice to decline. Perhaps with a hurt pussy she could have the option to decline - or even make it an automatic decline?

• Actually this one is a question. I haven't played that far into the game, but when I've tried going to either of the nightclubs with Violetta - it seems like almost no guys want to approach her (1 or 2 flirting attempts for dancing from ~ 9pm to 5am). I also tried that with a Violetta that had 100 sexual attraction and got the same result. The text described how all the guys lusted after her, but only 1 or 2 approaches for the whole night. I assume this is because the events are still in development? In that case, I completely understand. However the frequency that the existing flirting event happens could be ramped way up. Thing is, if a smoking hot babe was spending significant time in a nightclub - in reality the guys would be all over her, trying to get into her pants. In addition guys would most certainly looking to grope her/grind on her ass on the dance floor - and such scenes would also be a great addition to the club.

• Also for the nightclub, another idea of a very simple addition. Currently Violetta has only 3 options - dance, buy herself drinks or visit the toilet. Perhaps another option would be for her to wait next to the bar - posing in a sexy fashion and waiting for guys to approach her. This way for example Violetta could wait for guys to buy her drinks, which is pretty much exactly how girls, especially hot girls behave at the club. It's quite unheard of, that attractive chicks would even have the chance to try to buy their own drinks.

Just a couple simple changes that would imho make the game feel more 'real'. Cheers!

Reactions: Gokkun Fan

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
A couple minor inconsistencies / improvement ideas I noticed;

• The alcohol bottle sign in the apartment kitchen leads to Violetta having an option to "eat and drink", which consumes both her food and alcohol. Perhaps there could be an option for Violetta to only drink alcohol at home, without having to eat a full meal for every shot of vodka she drinks?

• The rape count in her "intimate diary" doesn't seem to update for stuff like being used while passed out, or any of the hostel non-con stuff. Actually I don't know if it updates at all with any scene - but I can personally vouch that those scenes didn't increase it in 0.82.

• In the park Violetta currently can distribute leaflets 24/7, but only walk in the park or sit on the bench until ~ 9 pm. Wouldn't it make sense for this to be the other way around? Almost all the people leave a park when it gets dark, so there wouldn't be anyone to give the leaflets to. However a person can certainly choose to walk in the park at night or sit down on a park bench - with potential consequences for doing so. Perhaps for Violetta walking in the park at night, it could give a chance of resulting in (a) non-consensual scene(s).

• With a hurt vagina, Violetta currently can't prostitute herself in the game, but can still use the gloryhole - which makes complete sense, since she might still offer oral sex only in the GH. However in the gloryhole scene itself, currently if the customer asks to switch from oral to vaginal sex, Violetta has no choice to decline. Perhaps with a hurt pussy she could have the option to decline - or even make it an automatic decline?

• Actually this one is a question. I haven't played that far into the game, but when I've tried going to either of the nightclubs with Violetta - it seems like almost no guys want to approach her (1 or 2 flirting attempts for dancing from ~ 9pm to 5am). I also tried that with a Violetta that had 100 sexual attraction and got the same result. The text described how all the guys lusted after her, but only 1 or 2 approaches for the whole night. I assume this is because the events are still in development? In that case, I completely understand. However the frequency that the existing flirting event happens could be ramped way up. Thing is, if a smoking hot babe was spending significant time in a nightclub - in reality the guys would be all over her, trying to get into her pants. In addition guys would most certainly looking to grope her/grind on her ass on the dance floor - and such scenes would also be a great addition to the club.

• Also for the nightclub, another idea of a very simple addition. Currently Violetta has only 3 options - dance, buy herself drinks or visit the toilet. Perhaps another option would be for her to wait next to the bar - posing in a sexy fashion and waiting for guys to approach her. This way for example Violetta could wait for guys to buy her drinks, which is pretty much exactly how girls, especially hot girls behave at the club. It's quite unheard of, that attractive chicks would even have the chance to try to buy their own drinks.

Just a couple simple changes that would imho make the game feel more 'real'. Cheers!
Thanks for all ideas and bugs.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
1). Acne cream to acne cream, a vagina cream to vagina cream :) Simply both pictures are the same for these items, but their description is different. I will ask the developer if he can use a different picture to make it easier to distinguish between them.
Not sure what you mean here. I try to buy the acne cream but when I go to use it, it says it's vaginal cream and the only option I have is to apply it to the pussy. I clicked on the prompt to buy acne cream... Double checked to be sure and definitely clicked on that option but it's not what it gave me.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Not sure what you mean here. I try to buy the acne cream but when I go to use it, it says it's vaginal cream and the only option I have is to apply it to the pussy. I clicked on the prompt to buy acne cream... Double checked to be sure and definitely clicked on that option but it's not what it gave me.
which game verison you play?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes