GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
For those that want to know the changes before downloading the update

Changelog v0.8.3:

- Changed the start date of the game. Violetta`s age has been changed. It is advisable to start a new game, but it is not necessary to do so. Old saves are also compatible with this version of the game.

- The image of Violetta in the left menu has been enlarged.

- You can force Olesya to engage in prostitution via the Internet. For Olesya, all outfits must be purchased to get this option! There are currently 10 sex scenes available.

- The story of Olesya is continued.
To continue the storyline, you need to depraved Olesya as much as possible in the available ways. At the same time, Olesya should get to know Anton (Olesya, meets Anton during the 2nd visit to a nightclub).

- The storyline of Andrey is continued. After you live together for a month, the "Sons of Bitches" event will start.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta drinks/ eats in a restaurant.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta spends the night at Palych`s.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta spends the night at Vitek`s.

- Added a new outfit.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
This is not an Online game. This is a game about the QSP engine where you decide what to do, such a sandbox. The game is being expanded with new events, characters and plots. The developer is doing a great job.
A great job at making more content, but not at coding properly... He did not use the engine I've modified a few months ago, meaning I'm seeing the same errors I've spotted before. And since it's an updated one, I'll need a password to get access to its code which I doubt the dev will give... It's just to fix the typos and the pathing.

Here, try this, I have reduced the comparison value to 60, you can wear the purple dress for the restaurant. It has some other shit too e.g. you don't die out of starvation, or sleep deprivation etc. Should also allow you to use the cream for anus, which you can't access in the inventory.

View attachment 1813051

The dev of this game is an ass, you don't need to know him personally to figure that out, his game tells you everything.

Edit:

If you have you can edit the file I attached, I've removed its password.
Also Tanzie how did you manage to remove the password in order to access the engine's coding ?

Reactions: Kyraga

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
FemLife[0.8.2 Fixed+0.8.3 patch Fixed][Mr_saturn]Compressed

Download Win
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Can't seem to load femlife, and only femlife, keep on getting a white screen but every other QSP game loads with the loader included.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
So like I'm somewhat used to dealing with issues with display being too small cuz I'm on 4K resolution, but I get the feeling that its not really on me this time.

Pictures that are 320x180 and 225x161 don't seem like they would do well on anything not a 4:3 CRT or whatever :V

Any chances those might get swapped out later? Those sizes were from Dream pics number 36 and number 44 btw

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
So like I'm somewhat used to dealing with issues with display being too small cuz I'm on 4K resolution, but I get the feeling that its not really on me this time.

Pictures that are 320x180 and 225x161 don't seem like they would do well on anything not a 4:3 CRT or whatever :V

Any chances those might get swapped out later? Those sizes were from Dream pics number 36 and number 44 btw
Aren't the images in 720p format?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes