taylor666999

Jul 15, 2020
I opened the game. none of the pictures are showing, i just see the small picture icons and almost the entire screen is pink.
I just see the girl and options on the left.

Is that normal or am i missing something?

please help

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
I opened the game. none of the pictures are showing, i just see the small picture icons and almost the entire screen is pink.
I just see the girl and options on the left.

Is that normal or am i missing something?

please help
if you have McAfee it always does. Deletes the game's exe file. Just add this file in your antivirus so that it will skip it from the actual scan and it won't delete it then.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Drinking alcohol - which causes how many days you have to drink and how much alcohol to have an alcoholic face
and so on:)
Did you ever find out? Also I presume that if Violetta drinks too much over a period she'll become dependant on it as with cigarettes if she smokes too much?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Did you ever find out? Also I presume that if Violetta drinks too much over a period she'll become dependant on it as with cigarettes if she smokes too much?
I sent it to the developer, he hasn't entered this glossary yet.

I will remind him of this because that would explain some mechanisms of the game.
Yes, she can become addicted.

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is there a gym somewhere; as I haven't managed to locate it if there is? It would be useful both for fitness (health) and probably mental health too plus could add naughty stuff... I've seen the kickboxing but I mean a gym. The 'info' panel is very helpful but could be expanded a bit to include what can be located where (example clothes are 'hidden' in the shop in the Northern district). I think that there's also an error as bought acne cream but the cream in her handbag was described as virginal cream, however, it got rid of the acne?

Last edited:

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a gym somewhere; as I haven't managed to locate it if there is? It would be useful both for fitness (health) and probably mental health too plus could add naughty stuff... I've seen the kickboxing but I mean a gym. The 'info' panel is very helpful but could be expanded a bit to include what can be located where (example clothes are 'hidden' in the shop in the Northern district). I think that there's also an error as bought acne cream but the cream in her handbag was described as virginal cream, however, it got rid of the acne?
There is no gym yet - the idea was submitted by me a few months ago, but now the developer is implementing other ideas.

Information dashboard - can always be expanded to make it easier for new players to navigate the FemLife world

The problem with the cream seemed to be resolved. I will check the latest version and let me know.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The problem with the cream seemed to be resolved. I will check the latest version and let me know.
OK my bad I was using v082.
Gym, 1 for the future then...
Info dashboard would be great if it could be expanded as it's frustrating for anyone new to the game when you don't know what is available and where.
Not sure if you can but a useful addition would be to be able to automatically take a birth control pill with maybe a small percentage chance that she forgets - a message appears on screen saying she took it or was too tired so forgot?
Also is it possible to get a friend, BF or GR (not a scripted story) within the game?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes