666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
I just DLed this and was shocked by how bad it looks! Did I do something wrong? It looks like something from Windows3.11! I see a screen split in four parts and some strange icons everywhere that I dont understand and the colors are an assault on my eyes. The screenshots in the OP look nothing like that, whats going on?

• Haha
Reactions: ustar and Kyraga

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hello All !
Can someone provide a save at start of 8.3, or even 9.0. For some reason I'm stuck in the Olesya storyline and can't progress new content...

Thx all

Reactions: darklore666

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
I just DLed this and was shocked by how bad it looks! Did I do something wrong? It looks like something from Windows3.11! I see a screen split in four parts and some strange icons everywhere that I dont understand and the colors are an assault on my eyes. The screenshots in the OP look nothing like that, whats going on?
This is a game based on the QSP engine.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

You will have to be more specific than "I saw something on the internet I didn't like. What's going on" if you expect a response.

It sounds like you are a total n00b to QSP, and, if you hate it, then just nope right out of here.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
simply not my genre...i don 't really like game like this one with no story and only making the MC a whore...no point for me. goodm luck

Reactions: Orleandr
Jan 7, 2022
Can someone share a torrent, Go file or pixel drain link for v0.9 or v1.0 please! Without any of these 3, it’s quite impossible to download from other websites!
Or a compressed is also appreciated. Thank you

Edit-
Nvm, the torrent is already uploaded in dl.rpdl.net

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
simply not my genre...i don 't really like game like this one with no story and only making the MC a whore...no point for me. goodm luck
It's not a plot-driven game, for sure. It's a sandbox, but with lots of smaller stories built in. You do not at all have to make the MC a whore. There are a number of paths and stories that are about the MC developing romantic relationships with men and women, and a host of jobs that do not require anything sexual in connection with them. Try doing a homeless start virgin run and build your own story.

Reactions: ustar
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes