Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
It's worth noting that iv.10 is available on the Patreon page for free, though folks might want to join as a patron while they are there. The tiers are very reasonable.
1 $. Yes, I support the developer with my girlfriend. It's worth it, a hardworking guy from him, I respect him. The only QSP game with a real heroine and all the rest. I like FemLife very much.

Reactions: ustar and Joe Steel

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
this version of femlife activate my spyhunter and in years of subscription never had such threat level note - 80% (usually mostly 20% threat malware files)
2022-08-16.png
it said it is bitcoinminer. and only option is to remove or switch off anti spyware
so can dev fix it or bitcoinminer is his idea?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
this version of femlife activate my spyhunter and in years of subscription never had such threat level note - 80% (usually mostly 20% threat malware files)
View attachment 1987021
it said it is bitcoinminer. and only option is to remove or switch off anti spyware
I had the same, Mcafee - my antivirus.

It was deleting the FemLife.exe file - I had to disable this EXE file in Real Scan antivirus to skip it.

I would like to add that I had the same problem with Mortal Kombat 11 - the steam product came from. That's exactly the problem, and that's how I dealt with it.

I don't know, sometimes it is like that in both cases.

Reactions: leg28

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Changelog for 0.10?
- Added the "Easy Job" quest. To start the quest, you need to call Albert after Violetta has been in the role of a victim in the Meat Hole club.

Depending on the choice of your actions, scenes are available during this quest:

- Sex with a new character named Igor Petrovich(Anal or vaginal, rough or normal sex).
- Sex with a thug.
- Lesbian sex with Paulina.
- Other scenes and consequences of your choices.

Reactions: FP69

BBC King

May 8, 2021
What the hell is the matter with the damn uploaders. UPLOAD THE LATEST VERSION, why the fuck are you uploading the version thats free to the public, the whole god damn point of pirating is to steal the latest content.

Im not trying to download a fucking 7+ GB game only to have the public version.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Some images are not found in game for ex in night club sex scene... How can ı fix it ?
I tested this game, I thought I found most of the game's bugs, and the developer fixed them.

Make screenshots of the scenes that are not working for you, so that they include the dialogue text from the game - then it is easy to locate the cause.

You can post them here or in the appropriate section on FemLife discord

Reactions: f95zone69

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What the hell is the matter with the damn uploaders. UPLOAD THE LATEST VERSION, why the fuck are you uploading the version thats free to the public, the whole god damn point of pirating is to steal the latest content.

Im not trying to download a fucking 7+ GB game only to have the public version.
Why the fuck haven't you given the fucking upoloaders the latest fucking version that is not fucking available to the fucking public? If you don't have any fucking versions not free* to the public to share, then don't blame the damn uploaders who have no more access than you.

There. We have both gievn enough fucks to last the rest of the day.

*note that there are no such versions, which certain impatient posters should check before ranting about not having them uploaded.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Why the fuck haven't you given the fucking upoloaders the latest fucking version that is not fucking available to the fucking public? If you don't have any fucking versions not free* to the public to share, then don't blame the damn uploaders who have no more access than you.

*note that there are no such versions, which certain impatient posters should check before ranting about not having them uploaded.
well written.

May 8, 2020

what the fuck man!
this too fucking cool answer,for this fucking commentary!
fuckly fuckaly fuckness !
its a big ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶s̶ fuckts over here you brought!
dont fuck with JoeSteel,man.
my fa(ck)boulous admiration of this genlteman.

yts1083

May 28, 2017
View attachment 1987021
dang I'm worried about my pc being infected. Can you share which version is that gave off that warning and if you are certain it's a threat? I can't detect it

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes