Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I made a modified QSP Cheat Version of the current [v0.8.3 Fixed] Version.

Installation: Extract the .zip file and replace the modified FemLife.qsp file with the original FemLife.qsp file in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just checking to see if this works for the latest version or it is version dependent?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just checking to see if this works for the latest version or it is version dependent?
It replaces the .qsp file, so is not compatible. You'd be reverting to whatever version was modified.

It is trivially easy to mod qsp files to your liking, once you figure out what the folder names mean (they are in roman-alphabet Russian). Get the free qsp generator and have fun. I do it for this game all of the time (I'm not interested in simulating periods or pregnancy, so edit those out).

MisterKr

Dec 27, 2017
Давно не следил за игрой, в ней был русский язык от разработчика, а сейчас нету, что-то произошло?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
is the pregnancy already in the game?
is there a cheat to get pregnant immediately?
Pregnancy will come back to the game in version v.12. The screenshots I inserted are from the v.12 version of the game.

The pregnancy will come back partially (not yet in all scenes) but the developer will make it available for all scenes in the future and will expand this thread.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
So if you decide to go the 'be a whore' route, is this the life of Sandy from 'Grease' after the movie ended?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes