Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Installing triggers a spyhunter warning about a trojan bitcoinminer in the exe file.
The game does not contain a virus. Just some antivirus (such as McAfee) sees exe files as viruses and deletes those files. Restore this file then add this file in the real antivirus scan, so that the antivirus will not scan it. Everything will be fine.

In version v.11 the author has completely removed this problem and no antivirus can see "virus" anymore.

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
The game does not contain a virus. Just some antivirus (such as McAfee) sees exe files as viruses and deletes those files. Restore this file then add this file in the real antivirus scan, so that the antivirus will not scan it. Everything will be fine.

In version v.11 the author has completely removed this problem and no antivirus can see "virus" anymore.

Tnx.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
1663912524652.png

FemLife 0.11

Link (0.11 full):

(merged by me, torrent will be soon)

Links (update only, 0.10 is required):

Unfortunately cannot find changelog for 0.11, but there are for previous versions.

Changelog 0.10:

- Added the "Easy Job" quest. To start the quest, you need to call Albert after Violetta has been in the role of a victim in the Meat Hole club.

Depending on the choice of your actions, scenes are available during this quest:

- Sex with a new character named Igor Petrovich (Anal or vaginal, rough or normal sex).
- Sex with a thug.
- Lesbian sex with Paulina.
- Other scenes and consequences of your choices.

Changelog 0.9:

- Added a new outfit. Pink dress.
- Removed some pink background when Violetta works as a prostitute on the highway.
- Removed pink background when Violetta fucks Albert (Paulina's sugar daddy).
- Removed the pink background during sex in the toilet of a nightclub (for all outfits).
- The pink background in the toilet mirrors has been removed.
- Removed pink background during sex Valery(sugar daddy).
- Removed all the pink background in the strip club.
- Removed all pink backgrounds during sex with Andrey.
- Removed the pink background during sex with the apartment landlord.
- Removed the pink background during sex in the shower of the hostel.
- The pink background in the classical massage salon has been removed.
- Removed the pink background in scenes with Niko.
- The pink background was removed in the fashion modeling agency and when shooting advertisements for magazines.
- Removed the pink background in some short events.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
FemLife 0.11 (full game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

sirderpington

Jun 15, 2017
What version of QSP should I run it in to avoid the visual glitches? I'm playing it with the launcher and not through QPS and it still glitches, wondering if it is auto launching in the wrong version or something.

Scykross

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone able to see the menu on Android using seedmartha's qsp? Mine is blank and I would need to remember which one is which.
Screenshot_20220925-103846_8ec2948c628b235327a22a299bfab035.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes