Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
FemLife Public Version v.12:

By supporting the developer, we can be sure that he will continue working on the game, and Violetta will receive new scenes:)

Reactions: ustar

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi you guys!
Several of questions about the game:
1) How much lesbian content the game has to offer (approximate percentage/proportion from hetero content)?
2) Does the game contain any romantic content (relationship) with other girl(s)?
3) What about progressive sexual fetishes mechanic (like progressive oral fixation, anal sex addiction, size queen, interracial sex), any forms of bimbofication?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
how do I start "easy job" ?
There is an extensive explanation in the game directory - check it out

From "changelog":

Added the "Easy Job" quest. To start the quest, you need to call Albert after Violetta has been in the role of a victim in the Meat Hole club.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
does the update only work for version 0.9? or do i need to download version 0.11 first?
I believe that you need update to 10, then 11, then 12 to go from 0.9 to present. See the Patreon page (I think that the update posts are visible to non-patrons now).

flinger

May 3, 2017
Sorry Dev, but I'm done enjoying your game until there is a decent safe link to download it.

• One link dead
  • Two links lead to suspicious / risky / dangerous websites one of which keeps offering to download an iso file which is much larger than the file size that you can download via mega.
  • Sadly Mega is limited to max file size download over a period of time. No-one want to use up their limit and then wait to complete it later when there are other games that they can enjoy.
If you want people to download and enjoy your game and possibly support you then at least make an effort to offer it on safe hosting sites.

/done

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
Sorry Dev, but I'm done enjoying your game until there is a decent safe link to download it.

• One link dead
  • Two links lead to suspicious / risky / dangerous websites one of which keeps offering to download an iso file which is much larger than the file size that you can download via mega.
  • Sadly Mega is limited to max file size download over a period of time. No-one want to use up their limit and then wait to complete it later when there are other games that they can enjoy.
If you want people to download and enjoy your game and possibly support you then at least make an effort to offer it on safe hosting sites.

/done
Guys get MEGA....its safe and stable and the subscription for one year is quite not that much considering the amount of Gb you get to download.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018

• One link dead

/done
The developer makes the game available through:

Pixeldrain
Gdrive
Mega

All files are still available, downloading is safe.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes