Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is the game recommended ?
I am enjoying it despite the rather clumsy interface. I'd feel free to cheat some money and looks if you don't like grinding, though. The cheats are included. Use the contacts list to see what stories are available, and make sure you play the ones that interest you. Some free-roaming stuff (like the modeling or the massage jobs) give you some H-scenes as well.

Try the poverty start on later playthroughs. Just make up some role-playing goals for yourself and see what you can do to fulfill them.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
I am enjoying it despite the rather clumsy interface. I'd feel free to cheat some money and looks if you don't like grinding, though. The cheats are included. Use the contacts list to see what stories are available, and make sure you play the ones that interest you. Some free-roaming stuff (like the modeling or the massage jobs) give you some H-scenes as well.

Try the poverty start on later playthroughs. Just make up some role-playing goals for yourself and see what you can do to fulfill them.
Ah thanks for the information. I will test the game.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Is the game recommended ?
I love the game, I'm a fan of it. A pretty heroine, nice renders, a few threads that I haven't seen in other games. All of this makes FemLife a unique game.

This is definitely my favorite QSP game (not based on internet photos). The game is constantly evolving, events are constantly added. I am always looking forward to the next updates.

I highly recommend to all QSP fans and not only :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
hi! am getting an error message while trying to start the game. cannot find tech\Qqsp_win64\Qqsp.exe. any solutions??
I found that the launcher/QSP included with the game is buggy. This one has worked reliably for me with this game and works with every other QSP game. Launch QSP and then load the game from the menu.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Feminist policies suck that drive men and women apart.
And the Patriarchal policies that drive men and women apart suck, too. We've lost way too many Einsteins, MLKs, Mohandas Gandhis, Emmeline Pankhursts, etc becayuse they were born in the wrong families, or communities or societies and so were strangled at birth due to otherness. We can't afford to lose anyone that can help.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes