Jun 15, 2018
does this game have a bunch of random events like other QSP life sims? Also almost all of them have forced content but this doesn't have the tag so is it not present cause it is more of an easy going grind game or are they just not added onto OP

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Changelog:

- Added 2 new outfits

The rendering took up a lot of my time... But I wanted to present you with a new version as soon as possible. I tested the game, but if you find broken images, please report it in the comments, I will fix it.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
How about supporting the developer with just one dollar?
I would be happy to if there were any indication as to what this included. I have no idea if this includes updated patches or game, though from the patreon page, it doesn't seem so.
Also is there somewhere that lists anything about what these patches are for? I might be a newbie in the scene, but I have no idea what the "ind" or "derp" patch are for.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Sweet, another QSP game, I like me some life sim. I'll give it a shot.

Hopefully there's some actual content in the 2.6gig download and not just a bunch of unused pics and oversized gifs.
SWEET...ANOTHER QSP GAME THAT IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS....BYE!!!!!!

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Does the mirror not work yet? I just get a broken picture when I use it.
Edit: I get that with the face, closet and TV as well.
Edit 2: As it turns out, many of the pictures are missing. Is this normal?

Last edited:

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
And prostitution seems to be broken in latest version. Nothing happens, but when I exit the time is advanced depending on how often I clicked before.
Now need money cheat money to get back to the City.
Also many pictures are broken and just show the missing sign.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
So prostitution seems to be broken when wearing the new sexy outfit. Not sure about the short skirt one. But with the purple skirt the model casting doesn't work.
When wearing a different outfit these things work again.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Or you could, probably, maybe, learn how to use QSP correctly. I have no issues with any QSP game on Win 10 and Win8.1, so that means it's YOU and not the games.

I thought about being a prick like you and writing in all caps, but you're not that special.
apologies...didn't know the caps were on......thanks for the game...ciao

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Or you could, probably, maybe, learn how to use QSP correctly. I have no issues with any QSP game on Win 10 and Win8.1, so that means it's YOU and not the games.

I thought about being a prick like you and writing in all caps, but you're not that special.
name checks out...

Reactions: paramotor
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes