1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I know that the description of this game said it's for VR, but.. can you actually play this without a VR headset?

selask

Apr 2, 2021
hey guys when i click to open the game the patreon link appears and opens the site how do i open the game?

dareddevil7

May 10, 2020
The controls are god awful, the interface is unusable, my head hurts massively after attempting to play it, the models and their animation is hot and frankly that's the worst part, there's good content buried somewhere in this but to get to it you're gonna have to battle the controls/UI and wade through your own vomit

• Red Heart
Reactions: Swedra

PunishedHart

Jan 22, 2021
Can this thread get updated? there is a new build that came out around the 17th of May. Sorry if I'm coming across as rude, this is my first time ever leaving a comment and I don't know how getting the game to update works on here.

PunishedHart

Jan 22, 2021
Can this thread get updated? there is a new build that came out around the 17th of May. Sorry if I'm coming across as rude, this is my first time ever leaving a comment and I don't know how getting the game to update works on here.
Nevermind, I checked the creators patreon and they uploaded a build 2 days ago, so im just gonna download it from there!

Aug 27, 2017
public builds are absolute months behind current builds despite being released last week could any godsend share an updated nightly build?

Reactions: Toxxie

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
no one is updating this thread anymore ? there already some new updates and there people sharing around the comments

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Feral Island 0.15.188 Stable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes