1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

thisreally

Oct 13, 2017
Are there any plans to keep updating this thread? There are newer version on his patreon but it seems like OP is dead.
Love this game but my ISP doesn't allow mega.nz links, I was hoping I could get the newer versions on something like nopy.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Tbh even though VR Ferals gets updates really often, I don't think there's been much drastic changes between a couple years ago and now, other than maybe the fact they added the "open world" thing? but otherwise I feel not much has changed :/ idk I could be alone in thinking this but that's just how it feels to me.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
at the end of the year i planning to buy a quest 2 any one know if i can play this in it?
Well you can, but as far as I can tell (from the last one I played) there's no controller support? you have to use keyboard and mouse. Even so, it seemed like using flatscreen is more functional atm, VR is pretty buggy despite supposedly being a VR-focused game -w-

is something new or still nothing?
Like I said, they keep updating but idk that anything much has really been added?
You can try the public build that was released (0.15.121) and there should be another public release here soon in May.
Newest nightly was released May 1st (0.15.144) and says it adds an "auto-thrust feature" I guess. But I'm not a supporter (I was at one point) but didn't see much change, even looking at latest public builds it didn't seem like much changed from builds of long ago so idk.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Also I will say, I just played the most recent (public) release I mentioned and...while they made it so you can use the controllers finally, VR is still jank af. Can't even really navigate the gallery at all except going forwards and backwards (at least, I couldn't figure out how for the life of me). Being in VR adds almost nothing to the experience other than the novelty of being in VR and I guess the fact you see scalies in 3D. :/
This will be a slow burn if you're waiting for this game to get anywhere decent.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
What exactly is the difference between the normal Feral Island download and the The Book of Felkan 2 download?
The OP doesn't really provide an answer.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
What exactly is the difference between the normal Feral Island download and the The Book of Felkan 2 download?
The OP doesn't really provide an answer.
It's basically a super HD environment demo from Unity you can walk around in, but VR_Ferals/Ryan put in a couple dragons fucking in it. Just one animation that loops and the forest looks pretty

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So can you play the game yet or is it still you just walk around and look at the models and then you can do stuff in the gallery?

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
i cant figure out how to get to this 'slobbery stuff' demo place anymore. its only the open world demo and the gallery which i am also having trouble figuring out

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes