1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
I can't figure out how to do shit in this. The gallery seems to just be still models aside from the scenes, and the actual game play just seems to be slowly walking around an island with almost no characters on it, none of which can be interacted with. Is that all there is? is there a list of controls?
Also I'm a big non-fan of the opening screen being impossible to pass by traditional means, and having to figure out how to press the little button.
I mostly feel like I'm missing something because the controls are undescribed and unintuitive.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I can't figure out how to do shit in this. The gallery seems to just be still models aside from the scenes, and the actual game play just seems to be slowly walking around an island with almost no characters on it, none of which can be interacted with. Is that all there is? is there a list of controls?
Also I'm a big non-fan of the opening screen being impossible to pass by traditional means, and having to figure out how to press the little button.
I mostly feel like I'm missing something because the controls are undescribed and unintuitive.
Well you hit it right on the head. There's basically nothing in this game still. It's a crappy dead game that pretends to be active but hasn't added much of anything at all in the past few years despite claiming updates to the game regularly. I think most of the content you see, albeit with some slight UI tweaks and the fact they added an "open world" with nothing in it, has stayed largely the same since 2016 I believe, unfortunately.
And I think the controls are listed somewhere...just don't remember where. But yeah, unintuitive and janky as hell.

Reactions: Mukubird
Oct 3, 2020
The developer has a mega folder that is updated with each stable build, the last one being uploaded on the 30th of last month. This is the latest stable version of the game, and you can get it .

Reactions: isthisfacebookplus

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I don't understand. What is the point of this game? Just to be a crapy and barely functioning showcase? It's been in this same state for years and I don't even know what all this is supposed to be turned into...

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I don't understand. What is the point of this game? Just to be a crapy and barely functioning showcase? It's been in this same state for years and I don't even know what all this it's supposed to be turned into...
You've just described 90% of a patreon supported projects, another 9% is the abandoned category and 1% is the decent content. I can give you two answers in my opinion. First, the point is people are still supporting it, just like others crappy donated mobile games or lootbox shenanigans, unless money flow won't stop, it will never disappear. Second, someone fapped to this and will do it in the future.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
You've just described 90% of a patreon supported projects, another 9% is the abandoned category and 1% is the decent content. I can give you two answers in my opinion. First, the point is people are still supporting it, just like others crappy donated mobile games or lootbox shenanigans, unless money flow won't stop, it will never disappear. Second, someone fapped to this and will do it in the future.
I mean I get why people would throw money at this thing, beacuse not a lot of people are doing lewd VR games with ferals, but I remember this thing from like 3 years ago. I told myself I would check back to see if this actually turns into something and then I would support it, but holy shit... Not only is this still a nothing game, but it's gotten worse from what the demo was before. I mean I get that making stuff solo is hard and takes a lot of time, but I would have thought that something would have been put together by now for this.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes