1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Munkus69

Nov 12, 2019
Sorry, I don't seem to be able to play the game. I extracted, loaded and get the starting screen. I clicked "yes", clicked the paw and am now in the main menu.
What now? I can click a gallery and some stuff, but I do not seem to be able to actually start playing. Is there some magic "open thee, sesame" way to access the actual main game?
I seem to be missing something. :(

username198

Nov 21, 2019
Camera is so bad to control in VR the game is completely fucking unplayable. Fix it. Other older games have better cameras you're killing me.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Is this VR only or just VR support?

Edit: It is VR only.
Edit2: Someone else said it's not VR only, maybe that's just because I have a VR headset.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
How the fuck do you even play this? I can wander around but don't seem to be able to interact with any of the other animals.
You can jump infinitely though which is pretty cool.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Is this VR only or just VR support?

Edit: It is VR only.
Edit2: Someone else said it's not VR only, maybe that's just because I have a VR headset.
Unplug your VR to play the desktop version

How the fuck do you even play this? I can wander around but don't seem to be able to interact with any of the other animals.
You can jump infinitely though which is pretty cool.
Theres multiple different option you have on the menu screen. Most of them are just tech demos, but the gallery has all the current animations available. Which isn't a lot

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Sorry, I don't seem to be able to play the game. I extracted, loaded and get the starting screen. I clicked "yes", clicked the paw and am now in the main menu.
What now? I can click a gallery and some stuff, but I do not seem to be able to actually start playing. Is there some magic "open thee, sesame" way to access the actual main game?
I seem to be missing something. :(
Does clicking "Gallery" not send you anywhere?

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes