1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Right, don't waste your time.
While the textures are seemingly better, the game is as stable as Charles Manson's mind.

The "sex", is bare, without purpose or context, you simply ask "want to fuck?", they say yes, you follow them, switch positions, with no options to cum... and then the game seemingly gets a massive memory leak.

So yeah, don't bother. Nothing to see here.

Oct 15, 2019
Right, don't waste your time.
While the textures are seemingly better, the game is as stable as Charles Manson's mind.

The "sex", is bare, without purpose or context, you simply ask "want to fuck?", they say yes, you follow them, switch positions, with no options to cum... and then the game seemingly gets a massive memory leak.

So yeah, don't bother. Nothing to see here.
ok no fappable content, thx

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
It's a timed demo for an unfinished game...which makes no sense in my book. I couldn't even find the damn spa I heard too much about. Why put a time limit on this? Like...how unfinished was it that you don't want anyone to see?

Mar 10, 2019
It's a timed demo for an unfinished game...which makes no sense in my book. I couldn't even find the damn spa I heard too much about. Why put a time limit on this? Like...how unfinished was it that you don't want anyone to see?
Bugs prevented me from checking the content before demo time out first time.
But nevermind, just open registry using regedit, use search function to find "Feraliss" key and delete it. Then you can run the game again for that short time. Then repeat.
EDIT: Instead of deleting entire Feraliss key, find "time" subkey in that and change the value to hexadecimal (0x)80000000. That is the negative maximum value of 32-bit signed integer type which this doubleword obviously is. Now the game keeps incrementing this value for 2**31 time units to get even back to zero. So you have lot of time to get stuck at random places and figure out there is nothing more to see. I didn't expect this to be that easy.

Okay, can somebody upload the patreon version?
There are almost no patreons for this game. After all, who would like to pay a developer who took 2 and 1/2 years to create only this content?
Not that there are no even worse slackers.
I guess that the time limit is the only difference to "full" version.

Funny stuff: Talk to a maid with a broom to have sex with her. If you are lucky that she doesn't get stuck going to bed and if sidescreen controls loads properly, choose blowjob with hand. Yes, good maid never parts her broom. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkus86
Mar 10, 2019
Let's be honest.
Yes, there is not much content, there are serious bugs, ridiculous flaws like free camera control during sex scene.
Devs are rookies, even disabling that demo time limit is super easy thanks to rookie programming mistake.
But if THIS was the FIRST demo posted two years ago, if the guy said "We are noobs, just started the project, this is what we have done in an half year. Please support us." Then I would call this promising and would be looking forward for development progress.

But it's not. Devs have got done this in almost 3 years. That makes it hopeless. This little progress, still such bugs means still being rookies. That makes me to question whether it's a talent or determination that is missing here.

Mar 10, 2019
Did the developer delete his Patreon page? wth lol.
Either because he had only 2 patrons, earning $10 monthly,
or because he feels embarrassed charging any money for that little progress.
Or both.
See his Patreon stats:
It doesn't mean that he has given up. Someone of two guys in his discord could ask him on that.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote