3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Not even worth having a look.
I played as a dude and could bang only 3 females in only 1 sex position = 'Ride' (cowgirl).
The females are pregnant for just 5 minutes, then their stomach goes back to normal and no signs of the baby.
For the battle mode, all I did was explore, talk to 2 dudes and a dudette, and then I quit game and deleted file.
Overall: There's no game - it's an explore and bang and that's ya lot.
Rating: 1/5

Apr 24, 2020
Not even worth having a look.
I played as a dude and could bang only 3 females in only 1 sex position = 'Ride' (cowgirl).
The females are pregnant for just 5 minutes, then their stomach goes back to normal and no signs of the baby.
For the battle mode, all I did was explore, talk to 2 dudes and a dudette, and then I quit game and deleted file.
Overall: There's no game - it's an explore and bang and that's ya lot.
Rating: 1/5
Probably why it was abandoned months ago

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This looks almost similar to carnal instinct seeing that it takes place in what looks like egypt and has a feline but it's def not as good but it would be better if the dev added a futa in this game as one of the npc's that the female protag could get in a relationship with her I don't even see any lesbian tag I am guessing that there is no lgbt mechanics in this game f/f only m/f or f/m but seeing that it's abandoned there wont ever be any of that added.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Навіть дивитися не варто.
Я грав як чувак і міг трахнути лише 3 жінок лише в 1 сексуальній позі = "Їздити" (ковбойка).
Самки вагітні лише 5 хвилин, потім їхній шлунок повертається до нормального стану, і ознак дитинства немає.
У бойовому режимі все, що я робив, це досліджував, спілкувався з двома хлопцями та одним хлопцем, а потім вийшов з гри та видалив файл.
Загалом: немає ніякої гри - це досліджуйте та багайте, і це багато чого.
Оцінка: 1/5

thank you for warning me

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Combining Furry and Fertility together is not good like.
Sex with any characters lead to orgasm or cum.
I recall playing that wild 3d world and at least you could reach orgasm and cum inside and there was baby on way this only has sex island where people standing around in village zone and people could have sex it pointless.
story mode is probably buggy.

sex -> Orgasm -> baby -> advanced age -> new adult is progressing world these days.

Adventure sex is teen rebellion and grind quest for women in world we get bored of this. Start to ignore a game like this.

Avoid if you don't like pointless games, play if want adventure strange games.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote