3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
was playing this and the first thing i saw is: the idle animation is exactly the same animation of wildlife characters (at least in early versions because i have not played the recent ones).
i wont say this is bad but right now i see nothing here, everything is too basic to judge the game

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
"sidepunch" your way of saying "you says something I don't want to hear"? or you think 200,000,000 graves is nothing?

And by your logic, CYOA novel is "game"!
political discussions belong to offtopic not a game thread.

Last edited:

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
960 is an old card now...
could be that
100%. A lot of games (and something weird with Windows 10) end up requiring ~around the 4GB mark just to run but really need something above 4. Your gpu is like this weird ram/ssd combo where everything is loaded into it but while the visual app is still running it needs all of that stuff on there like an ssd, but goes 'out of scope' or 'gets wiped' when the application closes. A card with more memory will REALLY help. My card is one generation ahead: an MSI GTX 1070 with 8GB of ram, and a decent amount of these smaller games with a lighter code-base I can run in 4K.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
was playing this and the first thing i saw is: the idle animation is exactly the same animation of wildlife characters (at least in early versions because i have not played the recent ones).
i wont say this is bad but right now i see nothing here, everything is too basic to judge the game
I have been slowly learning how to make games in Unreal Engine and will pursue my own large project, totally free, when I have the skill to do so. What I have noticed is that there aren't like, small, strongly-backed companies making sex animations because to US it feels like there would be this MASSIVE market but the reality is that most 3D, large xxx games are abandoned and simply cost too much to make. Either you are an industry grade professional at 7 different development programs (ZBrush, Maya, Unreal Engine, not to mention a damn C++ game programmer, which is not the same as just 'knowing c++'), then it is extremely difficult to get anywhere. Using stuff others have created is outrageously expensive and quite honestly, hard to find. I'm usually decent at scouring the internet to find what I need but models, textures, poses, and sex animations?? REALLY tough to find, and execute. If you want to make your own, okay, fine, learn animation in Blender, a professional program, or somehow learn how to do it in Unreal Engine. All well and good until you realize you don't have a degree in Human Physiology and a decent background of physics relating to Kinesiology, and the intersection of both disciplines as it relates to sexual intercourse. IT'S A LOT lol.

• Haha
Reactions: lewwd

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
All well and good until you realize you don't have a degree in Human Physiology and a decent background of physics relating to Kinesiology, and the intersection of both disciplines as it relates to sexual intercourse
Im pretty sure none of the nsfw animators using game models on sfm has such a degree, yet some make very nice animations.
Looks like you are exaggerating a bit here :)

Reactions: pajamapanda

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Looks really promising, I love the idea of being a big badass barbarian king and having my own breeding harem. Hope this goes far!

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
My game crash when I clicked Create a Character... I put my graphic setting on low. Should I reduce the resolution and does it improve my FPS? My PC became a potato slow PC after I fried one of my CPU Core or something

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I think that is an anim a lot of games use since it's an asset you can purchase.

Reactions: Drittenmann

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
would anyone say this is worth looking into?
Not really yet. I tried it and to say it is basic right now would be an understatement of understatements. Premise looks good in that it adds preggo content to what wildlife decided not to do. That was really my main reason to even try this game. But as of right now, character creation is very limited, and there is only 1 sex position for each gender as far as I can tell and no cross species sex from what I can tell yet either. No cum shots either and almost zero dialogue. It's the basic of basic demos. If it gets proper attention and makes the female models more robust and attractive, I can see this being a good game though. It's just gonna be a while...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The survival mode is not survivable at this point, either, because there is a thirst function but no way to drink. There is almost no content in either mode, but what is there does look good. Worth keeping track of, for sure.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Many comparisons to "Wild Life" but I must also point out that WL is a buggy, CPU melting mess of unoptimized overambition. Keeping things more down to earth might be the better path for this game.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Watching and waiting. This looks promising but I'm going to wait for more content and what not before testing (hence the watching).

for the Dev, mecha_froggy has a valid point. Keep release relatively small. Don't go overly ambitious most people just want a bit of a story to have some fun with. Don't go adding multiple modes all at once. Set yourself a roadmap. You'll want to focus on optimizing and bug fixing... and cross compatibility if you please.

(Linux user right here).

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Many comparisons to "Wild Life" but I must also point out that WL is a buggy, CPU melting mess of unoptimized overambition. Keeping things more down to earth might be the better path for this game.
thats what i am afraid of for the WL, i feel like it's gonna have a breeding season situation aka abandoned game

those devs are trying to doo too many things

i hope ferity world team learns from those mistakes and doesn't repeat them

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote