3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

djinvasion21

May 20, 2020
My first steps as native woman on island were to walk backwards and drown... but I found out I was an immortal being from the Gods!!!

Jokes aside, curious to see where this game goes from here!

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
well, i only hope it doesnt lag like wild life.. my laptop cant handle that game </3

Tailmon

Jan 7, 2018
Want to heat something weird? I was curious on my search, and I looked up for games with both incest and Pregnancy...and for some odd reason, this game came up under both. isn't that weird.

Dec 21, 2018
Pretty intriguing concept. I don't think anyone has done the 3D openworld thing well...yet(plus survival). I guess the closest thing to this is AI Shoujo? And that was just too much of a hassle for me. I hope this project goes places.

slaveboy1

Aug 2, 2019
Interessting, is there a dev roadmap?
no offense just want to share how i perceive it.
Because the professional spoken trailer seems intentions for fast patreon money with an redux.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Interessting, is there a dev roadmap?
no offense just want to share how i perceive it.
Because the professional spoken trailer seems intentions for fast patreon money with an redux.
Upcoming features -

Keep in mind those are only public, we have private things in the works too but don't want to spoil.

Reactions: redsling

Tailmon

Jan 7, 2018
I can't enter the story mode....it keeps crashing then shutting itself down. However, the Erotic Island mode does work. It's got potential, it just needs more work; will watch this game.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
yet another furry breeding game.
if only people did actually interesting things instead of endless redux.
I mean, hey, I've got very strong opinions on some of these things, but if people like these games, I'm glad to see them.
It's disappointing for a second to see yet another cartoony, (furry) hyper-friendly, burly, gay man game in the new releases/updates, but until now they have been surprisingly underrepresented.
So... cool. But I don't belong here, so enjoy your, um... beaks... being placed in... butts? :unsure: That's a thing, right? Why isn't that a thing, developers? It's not about representation, it's about being a legend to the people. :cool: (We don't even have noses going in butts. You could make history!)

• Haha
Reactions: QwertyTheMad

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
yet another furry breeding game.
if only people did actually interesting things instead of endless redux.
and what shall that be? yet another incest vn with 3 hours of nothingness? where showering with open doors suddenly breaks the ice and ya sister gives ya a handy?

or these kind of vn where every girl is an uber slut right from the get go and are alr. broken right after tasting ya dick?

we got enough of these games alr. so let the furry pregs have a splotlight too.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote