EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title_Camera.png

FERTILE SHORES
Overview:
Fertile Shores takes place in an adult, dark fantasy world. You find yourself washed up on the shores of Norvemor, a Kingdom that's seen some troubles recently. Primarily, an Incubus is seducing women in their dreams, and the Princess has gone missing. You have to find your way into the city using only what you have on your back.
Oh, right, and you washed up on the shores naked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-21
Release Date: 2021-04-06
Developer: R.A. Masters - - - -
Censored: No
Version: V1.1.0a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Extras:

Pic_1.png Pic_2.png Pic_3.png PictureGallery.jpg Quests.png Talents.png StripperHouse.jpg KnightTower.jpg

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is this the type of game where you have to roll a dice to determine what happens? The description seems to say so which I personally don't really like. The renders look great tho!

EDIT: Will the game have pregnancy content? The "fertile" in the title is a good indicator I think and the dev notes state that breeding content is planned so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ustar and raMasters

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
Hi! There are some dice rolls, but I try to make it so that pass or fail, there's still a fun outcome. I don't use it as a way to block off content, it's just to create a bit of randomness. i.e. you might try to get information off someone and fail the roll, but there's still other ways to get that info. There are some that will temporarily lock (i.e. locked chests) but you can attempt them again later. I also use the dice for earnings, but I've tried to make it fair for the perpetually unlucky (like myself, whom dice love to hate).

Right now, there are some breeding kink scenes, but no pregnancy yet as I want to see what options people are excited for and how to make it work while giving players choices about who knocks them up :D

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hi! There are some dice rolls, but I try to make it so that pass or fail, there's still a fun outcome. I don't use it as a way to block off content, it's just to create a bit of randomness. i.e. you might try to get information off someone and fail the roll, but there's still other ways to get that info. There are some that will temporarily lock (i.e. locked chests) but you can attempt them again later. I also use the dice for earnings, but I've tried to make it fair for the perpetually unlucky (like myself, whom dice love to hate).

Right now, there are some breeding kink scenes, but no pregnancy yet as I want to see what options people are excited for and how to make it work while giving players choices about who knocks them up :D
I gave your game a try and I have to say: So far so good. I personally would love if there were more renders tho as many sex scenes seem to be completely text based as of yet. Oh and I think it would be nice to be able to take a look at the MC in the menu whenever we want, preferably in the status option. Whenever she switches outfits we get a small glimpse of a full body shot which I'd really love to look at whenever I want.

Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ustar and raMasters

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
Thank you! More renders is top of my list, and I'm hoping to find out a way to have the outfits show in the equip menu as well! Let me know if there's any scene you really want to see :D

Reactions: ustar

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you! More renders is top of my list, and I'm hoping to find out a way to have the outfits show in the equip menu as well! Let me know if there's any scene you really want to see :D
I think for starters it would be great to "supply" all the existing sex scenes with renders and after that you could see what possible supporters and fans would wanna see.

I'm personally a total pregnancy nut so anything revolving around that is a win in my book.

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
Eventhough i might wait a bit more until it becomes more fleshed out im pretty optimistic about this game.
Thank you! I'll likely be working on it a bit more over the weekend. I'm currently working on a render of the glory hole scenes, and I'd like to spruce up the light side ending a bit. If anyone notices any bugs, please let me know!

Reactions: ustar

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey raMasters
about your game fertile shores it's okay, but one doubt have you thought of making another game similar to fertile shores but will only have naked elves and naked women only with no clothing and will start of with a naked human woman waking up at the shore without any clothing just like the beginning of fertile shores,Will you be interested in that?

Reactions: raMasters

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
Isn't impregnation the whole point of breeding?
Well first one, then the other. I enjoy the breeding kink, which is slightly removed from the pregnancy kink just because it happens at a different time and there's a different mentality and mood behind it. "I'm going to knock you up" vs pregnant bellies and, in my mind, a bit more tenderness and worship. For me, breeding has a lot broader range of emotions that can be explored compared to pregnancy kink.

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
Hey raMasters
about your game fertile shores it's okay, but one doubt have you thought of making another game similar to fertile shores but will only have naked elves and naked women only with no clothing and will start of with a naked human woman waking up at the shore without any clothing just like the beginning of fertile shores,Will you be interested in that?
Right now, I'm focusing on this game. I don't want to spread myself thin as this is really a passion project for me. I can't take on any additional unpaid work right now.

Reactions: hm89ehdi

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
I suggest to implement relationship meter, idk relationship who with who lol consider it still early maybe later

it kinda weird some quest kinda feel off on logic example
main shirley family, never meet father then how mc knew it was the father when she on pawn?
is therethere any event based on time like if you pass certain date you can't trigger it such as the duel event? if yes please put into tutorial

oh bug
when night should be dark while noon is bright, somehow it reverse. maybe option to turn off dark or light? just keep the clock?

slum inn if you success seduce cheap inn owner to sleep together, exit, talk to him again it may freeze

restaurant at downtown is overlag

goodluck

• Yay, new update!

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
I suggest to implement relationship meter, idk relationship who with who lol consider it still early maybe later

it kinda weird some quest kinda feel off on logic example
main shirley family, never meet father then how mc knew it was the father when she on pawn?
is therethere any event based on time like if you pass certain date you can't trigger it such as the duel event? if yes please put into tutorial

oh bug
when night should be dark while noon is bright, somehow it reverse. maybe option to turn off dark or light? just keep the clock?

slum inn if you success seduce cheap inn owner to sleep together, exit, talk to him again it may freeze

restaurant at downtown is overlag

goodluck
Thank you for these!

1. I'd like to put in a relationship meter and better ways to track that, I'll add it to my list!
  2. I'll fix the quest logic with the family, I was trying to add in more ways to find out about the different steps of the quest, but it created some inconsistencies.
  3. For the duel event, it'll happen on any month after the 16th, but the next release will have it happen any time after 16th no matter what month.
  4. Did the day/night error happen after a certain point? There may have been an error in changing the time at some point.
  5. I've cleaned up the cheap inn owner event, so hopefully that will resolve any freezing!
  6. I'll look over the restaurant. It has a lot of events, so I might have to cut those back a bit if people are having lag there.

Reactions: asriu

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for these!

1. I'd like to put in a relationship meter and better ways to track that, I'll add it to my list!
  2. I'll fix the quest logic with the family, I was trying to add in more ways to find out about the different steps of the quest, but it created some inconsistencies.
  3. For the duel event, it'll happen on any month after the 16th, but the next release will have it happen any time after 16th no matter what month.
  4. Did the day/night error happen after a certain point? There may have been an error in changing the time at some point.
  5. I've cleaned up the cheap inn owner event, so hopefully that will resolve any freezing!
  6. I'll look over the restaurant. It has a lot of events, so I might have to cut those back a bit if people are having lag there.
the reverse yes after event which I forget maybe swimsuit peep? or merchant rape, it back to normal after sneak into mystic house (demon pop up)

oh almost forget please put warning if player cannot enter certain area after certain event again, princess body, that kinda a surprise one

cheap inn is nice event, kinda hope can get income and more variation.
swimsuit peep, continuation of duel event, fort sneak, there many stuff~ current text is hot! gj

• Red Heart

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
Okay, I think I fixed the day/night issue for the next release, but I'm not positive, so if anyone else gets the bug let me know!

I've added the ways to make gold in the walkthrough, but I'm planning on a bunch more!

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! I love writing filth :)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes