nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
Found another bug: After having sex with Kafele in the slum inn, if you interact with him after, you get the same event trigger to start, but MC can't complete her movements so the game hangs.

Reactions: raMasters

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
Found another bug: After having sex with Kafele in the slum inn, if you interact with him after, you get the same event trigger to start, but MC can't complete her movements so the game hangs.
Thank you! I think I caught that one in the next release, but I'll double check. Should have it available in the next day or two :D

Reactions: nickzeik

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
At the part of the Main Quest where it says "Go to the Church" but the Priest isn't there, am I supposed to keep donating gold to the other NPC at the back door until an Event is triggered?

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
At the part of the Main Quest where it says "Go to the Church" but the Priest isn't there, am I supposed to keep donating gold to the other NPC at the back door until an Event is triggered?
Donating gold to the man will lower your alignment, as opposed to donating in the 'light' church which increases your alignment! I'll put that in the walk through :) The event will trigger at level 20. If you're level 20 and it's not triggering, let me know!

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Donating gold to the man will lower your alignment, as opposed to donating in the 'light' church which increases your alignment! I'll put that in the walk through :) The event will trigger at level 20. If you're level 20 and it's not triggering, let me know!
Ah, okay! I think I am in the low to mid teens. Guess I need to explore more of the world to find new interactions to get there. Thank you!

• Red Heart

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
v1.1.0a is released!

- -

Changelog:

New
1. Relationship system! Will be growing this with upcoming updates, but you're now able to track your relationship increases and decreases with people. More opportunities for romance will be added in the future.
2. Added in a (currently hidden) pregnancy tracker, which will play a big role in the next major update!
3 Your profile now has images of what outfit you're wearing! If you change via the equip menu, you'll need to exit the menu before the image updates, but if you change via a dresser, it'll be automatic.
4. Added in a small second scene with Kafele.
5. Added in art for scene with the Client.
6. Option to skip intro if you've already played it. You'll start with all the things you'd get if you seduced the fortune teller (50g, picture 2, relationship increase, 1 level)

Because the relationship and breeding change impacts all existing relationships, you will unfortunately not be able to transfer your save file. I'm hoping to keep these types of changes minimal in the future, so that save games can be continued, but I felt it was necessary this time to achieve what needed to be achieved for these events.

Fix
1. bug fix for fighter event in the Slums, and made it happen any time after 05/15
2. bug fix for time of day not matching lighting
3. bug fix for Kafele freezing in the slums inn
4. some minor tweaks, improvements, and fixes to events to make them more consistent and less likely to run into issues in the future, as well as setting the system up for growth
5. added a chance to blackmail Erolith and Shael without completing the Speakeasy Quest
6. bug fix for mystic's book not properly showing if you took the book from the crypt

Change
1. I switched the farm and the mystic's location on the country map for a better flow to the quests

phantomshade

Apr 8, 2018
1. tried turning the slave contract in to the authorities but it locks the game. 2 not major but it keeps resetting back to robes for clothing when ever there is a sex scene. 3 when lock picking if i fail and cancel it lets me keep trying, but if i accept the fail i can no longer interact with chests. (i do like being able to retry chest)

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
1. tried turning the slave contract in to the authorities but it locks the game. 2 not major but it keeps resetting back to robes for clothing when ever there is a sex scene. 3 when lock picking if i fail and cancel it lets me keep trying, but if i accept the fail i can no longer interact with chests. (i do like being able to retry chest)
1. Oh no! I'll check in on this.
2. Yea, I might later have it check what outfit you're wearing and switch back to that, but it's a lot of work, so I'll be putting it as low priority for right now.
3. Haha, yea, I knew about that. Not sure what to do. All chests do reset after a day or so, whether you fail or not.

I'm getting a bug where the knight won't show up on the next to to give you paper.
Shoot! I was afraid that might happen. Do you remember what part of the main quest you were on?

Reactions: phantomshade

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
The objective is still saying "Break Through the Wall."
Okay, thanks, I'll take a look and have it fixed soon! I think you can still progress through the quest, you just won't be able to take the main gate into Norvemor, but you should be able to fast travel or use the Knight's Tower between the slums and downtown.

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
also idk but at the fight scene behind sex shop where proatg gets spitroasted , i go into a loop and the scene plays over and over and i can't stop it

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Greetings

Just wanted to say I'm enjoying this game a lot and still getting the hang of it. However, It seems I've found a bug because after getting the note from the slave ship on the docks and delivering it to the prison I can't move.

The NPC's around me are just fine but the MC isn't moving.

Will I need to start over again?

ierichonus

Aug 18, 2018
Beautiful MC but very short time pics. For gameplay I think some talents arent impactful at all and other just boring + gold. World looks good so maybe it will be much better later. Wish good luck anyway.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Absolutely love this game, I rarely see any text games that hold my attention for very long. It doesn't have much content yet but I really hope it continues on as good as it so far. Think my favourite scene is definitely the fight scene in the slums though, I wish it could be repeated with different variations or fighters, with interactions with them outside the ring.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes