raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
Greetings

Just wanted to say I'm enjoying this game a lot and still getting the hang of it. However, It seems I've found a bug because after getting the note from the slave ship on the docks and delivering it to the prison I can't move.

The NPC's around me are just fine but the MC isn't moving.

Will I need to start over again?
Hi! I'll look into this, but yea, you'll probably have to start from your last save. Sorry about that!

Beautiful MC but very short time pics. For gameplay I think some talents arent impactful at all and other just boring + gold. World looks good so maybe it will be much better later. Wish good luck anyway.
Thank you! A lot of talents have subtle impacts, and since it's a roll based system, even having high stats isn't a guarantee of success. But I'm always thinking about ways to make increasing your talents to be more fun! I don't want to use it to gate content, necessarily, but compliment it.

Absolutely love this game, I rarely see any text games that hold my attention for very long. It doesn't have much content yet but I really hope it continues on as good as it so far. Think my favourite scene is definitely the fight scene in the slums though, I wish it could be repeated with different variations or fighters, with interactions with them outside the ring.
Aww, thank you so much! I've been working on this in the background for the last few months and adding in new scenes, as well as a start to thieving. I definitely want to add in some more reoccurring characters and random chance, though :)

Sorry for the delay in response, I haven't been getting email notifications for some reason, so just seeing them now :love:

raMasters

Apr 2, 2021
So right now, I have a bunch of updates done to the game, I just need to run through some testing. I haven't abandoned the project, but I've been busy with a lot of other stuff. It's on my radar though and I'm hoping to have the next update ready before the end of the year. Knowing people want it helps motivate me, though!

FallGuyMcFly

Jan 28, 2020
Well here's hoping she's just been really busy with work and life and stuff. Now that I have money coming in I should hit her Patreon or her Subscribestar page, I do like this game enough to put some money where my mouth is... so to speak.

Which means yeah, it is that good of game (I think the writing is at least)

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Fertile v1.1.0a Compressed (Untested)

Win 563 MB/212 MB :

pain1993

Nov 19, 2022
View attachment 1127302

FERTILE SHORES
Overview:
Fertile Shores takes place in an adult, dark fantasy world. You find yourself washed up on the shores of Norvemor, a Kingdom that's seen some troubles recently. Primarily, an Incubus is seducing women in their dreams, and the Princess has gone missing. You have to find your way into the city using only what you have on your back.
Oh, right, and you washed up on the shores naked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-21
Release Date: 2021-04-06
Developer: R.A. Masters - - - -
Censored: No
Version: V1.1.0a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

is this game really abandoned ? cuss that's lotta waisted potential , really liked the direction of the game

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes