Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think it is? Not sure. But, I don't want to see that stuff and like I said, technically, it's not NTR, but, to me it is. But, I'm not going to bitch about it, I just mod it out for myself. Also, I'm not even sure there are any actual LIs in the game, except for that singer. Who I don't even like. lol
As has been said, she's Lydia. While MC adores her, I am not sure she fills the role of a classic "LI" and wouldn't be surprised if she ends up not being one.

Stacy(sister) and AmRose are my two favorites. The rest are just eh for me.
... and IMO they are two of the three which I can see becoming "Love Interests" for MC as opposed to "partners in lust" alone. I may be mistaken though.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Wait so the mc gets caged no matter what choices you made earlier?
Dunno about that....
Yes, cause MC is a big dumdum. The only thing that makes it funnier is that they thought that if he fails the quest his dick will be cut off. Really unmotivated to keep his dick.

Reactions: bulifun

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Really? cage? and we don't even choose if we want it?
dunno man. i like most of the fetish in the game but caged? Lol nope

tab.19

May 8, 2020
i feel you're all a little too fast to judge, it's the first release of week three, maybe the cage thing won't even last 2-3 if you play how you want to, and maybe it will be optional after the feedback. no need to abandon and delete the game just cause it did one bad thing. just leave you feedback and wait to see if by the last version of week three it changed or not.

On the plus side i just got nailed by Lydia! Yeah!

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yes, cause MC is a big dumdum. The only thing that makes it funnier is that they thought that if he fails the quest his dick will be cut off. Really unmotivated to keep his dick.
Doesn't matter what you do. You can follow the WT perfectly and you fall 1 point short cuz this is 'storyline' stuff. Which, I guess, is supposed to 'motivate' you to solve the whole mystery of it blackmailing ppl. And you can only get that close if you are playing the extended version. You can't 'win' the challenge any more then you can kill Kai Lang in ME3 in the temple fight, even tho you kick his ass 6 ways from Sunday.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Do saves from week 2 not work in week 3?
Or did I somehow do something wrong?
I DID notice there wasn't an image folder in the new download, along with a couple other folders missing.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
gotta have to say, so far i was a big fan of the game. a lot of choices on kinks, branching story and good visuals. not a big fan of gay and watersports content, but especially not scat and vomit. still all these were choices. now theres a cage, that you get no matter what you do. that is a big no and really destroyed the update for me.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
according to the plot
correct, which means that the Author requires it to be so for the development of the story.

I for one much prefer the Authors to stick to their vision; whether or not the scenes are to my liking, and not dilute or corrupt the story, to pander to the squimish with narrow vision, like so many other authors do.

If I like the story well enough I tollorate the bits I don't like; if I don't like the story, I stop playing.

Interminable whinging about unliked plot elements or kink shaming is tedious and irritating; particularly in a game exploring fetishes

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes