RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Been playing Week 2 extended (steam) with sounds, music and extra scenes and it really is a improved experience. (y) :p

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm, I see there are still links for week 1 and 2 in the OP;
are they separete games or I only have to download the last version (week 3) ?

FreeLancerCZ

Mar 21, 2019
I really hope that the scene with Lyssa and earlier on with Amrose doesn't suggest any sharing, other than that a pretty enjoyable update.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Well I come back after a few updates and this happens now Idk how long this was planned for, but this is news to me well this sucks and yes I understand it's optional/avoidable I really don't like missing out content so going to put this on my ignore list now it was a good start and sadly this the end of the rode for me with this game.
Capture.PNG

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well I come back after a few updates and this happens now Idk how long this was planned for, but this is news to me well this sucks and yes I understand it's optional/avoidable I really don't like missing out content so going to put this on my ignore list now it was a good start and sadly this the end of the rode for me with this game.
View attachment 1551841
It's actually been there for a long time. First bit of it happened at the first party in week 1. I removed that entire scene from my game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
It's actually been there for a long time. First bit of it happened at the first party in week 1. I removed that entire scene from my game.
What scene was that? I played the first week and didn't even notice it... lol. I thought the NTR was coming from that couple that share his girlfriend. I think with a patch they're brother and sister.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
View attachment 1551841
You're really complaining about NTR in a game called FETISH, i repeat, FETISH locator? LOL!!
There's even gay content (MxM) planned for the future!!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What scene was that? I played the first week and didn't even notice it... lol. I thought the NTR was coming from that couple that share his girlfriend. I think with a patch they're brother and sister.
Technically, it's not NTR for most folk. But, the one guy fucks the Asian girl(pee girl) in front of everyone at the party.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes