Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would agree that the term Love Interest is indeed something of a stretch for this game, it is mainly about a wide array of lust. So bring it on, I say :D Although the conversations the MC had with several of the girls at the end of week 2 seemed to be a choice whether or not to prepare for an ending with that girl, so I guess that could more or less count?
I haven't finished week 2 yet. I'll get there.

Is that her name? Not interested in her at all, but, the pushes her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I feel the same for a game that is all about letting you pick your kinks making something like that mandatory is a big nono
That's exactly how I feel. It's the dev's game, he can write it how he wants, but, if certain things are to be forced that we haven't chosen, I'll just walk away from this.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think it is? Not sure. But, I don't want to see that stuff and like I said, technically, it's not NTR, but, to me it is. But, I'm not going to bitch about it, I just mod it out for myself. Also, I'm not even sure there are any actual LIs in the game, except for that singer. Who I don't even like. lol
As has been said, she's Lydia. While MC adores her, I am not sure she fills the role of a classic "LI" and wouldn't be surprised if she ends up not being one.

Stacy(sister) and AmRose are my two favorites. The rest are just eh for me.
... and IMO they are two of the three which I can see becoming "Love Interests" for MC as opposed to "partners in lust" alone. I may be mistaken though.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Wait so the mc gets caged no matter what choices you made earlier?
Dunno about that....
Yes, cause MC is a big dumdum. The only thing that makes it funnier is that they thought that if he fails the quest his dick will be cut off. Really unmotivated to keep his dick.

Reactions: bulifun

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Really? cage? and we don't even choose if we want it?
dunno man. i like most of the fetish in the game but caged? Lol nope

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes