RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
no, but there should be a way to win!
seems like you didnt care to think
Maybe employ your own thinking apparatus first. How much more complex the game would become with branching main story choices on top of all the choices involving Mike's relationships with the other characters? Can a developer team of a handful of people deal with it without suffering major delays between releases?

So sit back, relax and wait until the story moves on past this that you dislike. it is not like the whole season will be just about one fetish.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
correct, which means that the Author requires it to be so for the development of the story.

I for one much prefer the Authors to stick to their vision; whether or not the scenes are to my liking, and not dilute or corrupt the story, to pander to the squimish with narrow vision, like so many other authors do.

If I like the story well enough I tollorate the bits I don't like; if I don't like the story, I stop playing.

Interminable whinging about unliked plot elements or kink shaming is tedious and irritating; particularly in a game exploring fetishes
I fully support the author's vision and so on, but given that before that almost all "controversial" content was optional, I quite understand "Interminable whining". In my opinion, it is quite justified.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Luke may not have been forced to wear a cage but he did have to endure a lifetime of inferior wanks :giggle:
They don't show it on-screen b/c of Political Correctness Gone Mad but Obi-Wan definitely has Luke wearing a force cage complete with lil' light saber sounder; an elegant cage from a more ... civilized age.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Incidentally, the MC being caged doesn't jive at all with how I've been playing the story either (and—not having played this version—I think the MC agreeing to it will be hard to justify within the narrative logic; the app doesn't really have anything very damaging on him as far as I remember).

But that's OK, just means I'll skip a few updates to see how it shakes out before deciding on playing further, which I'd probably have done anyway so no biggie.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The cage is weird but its looking like it will only be on for 2 days. I can live with that. At least i hope so with how the dialog is going...and the NTR thing...eh i just picked the LC option instead. The "mc's thoughts on the cage" made it weird for me though. The reference to how some movie had the last portion of it cut to make it appeal more to a wider audience but ruining the author's vision in the end.... I really hope that doesn't mean you get a less complete story or less will be be put into the LC path because its not the author's vision....That would suck....immensely.

I'm probably over thinking the description and it probably just means its the safe option if you dont want NTR, but why describe it like that? As opposed to the NTR cage description. it basically just says "yea its NTR".
Who knows...maybe it's actually just a joke. Needlessly Tight Restriction. hah.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The cage is weird but its looking like it will only be on for 2 days. I can live with that. At least i hope so with how the dialog is going...and the NTR thing...eh i just picked the LC option instead. The "mc's thoughts on the cage" made it weird for me though. The reference to how some movie had the last portion of it cut to make it appeal more to a wider audience but ruining the author's vision in the end.... I really hope that doesn't mean you get a less complete story or less will be be put into the LC path because its not the author's vision....That would suck....immensely.

I'm probably over thinking the description and it probably just means its the safe option if you dont want NTR, but why describe it like that? As opposed to the NTR cage description. it basically just says "yea its NTR".
Who knows...maybe it's actually just a joke. Needlessly Tight Restriction. hah.
Well the walkthrought isn't very descriptive of what happens if you pick it, although there are some scene changes depending on stuff. It just says that the path is more "darker" and the MC "might get betrayed", I dunno by whom and whether this means him getting cucked.
The whole "movie" comparison is just pure bull. Saying that "I don't wanna do this, but you're forcing me" is such a shit excuse. if the lets say majority want LC path and are paying for it, then how did you let it get this way? Wouldn't that just interfere with your "vision" in the first place anyway, by creating that path if it wasn't your intention?
As for scene changes, with LC and AmRose love, you get a bj from her and another one from Lydia (wow).Not sure about slave, but I believe Lydia doesn't join. If you pick the other cage however, with AmR love still just bj I think, but in the slave path Lydia takes her head and aggressively fucks her face with the MC's dick. Not sure how drastic will the scene changes be or will get

Reactions: Mpkstroff
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes