Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well i have been using every opportunity that Mike has to not say "i love you" to Lydia. :devilish:
I wanna be free from her so i can go the Lyssa's arms. :p:love:
So much this!

I don't think I've ever said anything remotely affectionate to her and have opted out of every voluntary lewd scene possible. That said, the watersports scene with Min in the shower, with Lydia being eaten out by Min was pretty hot....At this point I'd rather look for any opportunity to be with Min if Lydia is involved.

I was starting to get concerned about AmRose when she mentioned she's starting to actually like Lydia. I really do hope we get an option this next update to break up with Lydia and run to Lyssa/AmRose/Stacy/Daisy/Polly, Vanessa etc. I know there is a tenative AmRose/Lydia path possible, but I've got zero interest in that...I'd rather keep them as frenemies and as far apart as possible.

That part kind of is explained in the game though. He is more in love with the idea of dating her than actually being in love with her, as he has idolized her for a long time.
That's kind of the idea/vibes I've been getting, where the MC has idolized her from afar and is only really in love with the idea of being with her as opposed to some of the other girls he's gotten to know through his FL adventures, with the strongest connection being Lyssa, AmRose and recently, even Stacy. Though I am curious if playing without the taboo patch, what is the MC's issue being with Stacy since being in an incestual relationship with her was the only issue he brought up after they finally had sex. That said, I do like her enthusiasm and open mind for sharing the MC with her fellow sister-wives and all the children running around from all the different mothers. :love: ;)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
lol wut? VNs have been having different paths for different girlfriends since the dawn of VNs
hes talking for this vn not all vns, for this one is not fisable any more

at best do you really want to replay all 3 seasons again, is it not enough that we have to do 2x per season already, one for normal and once for extra when it comes, 1st season i had to do 3x because on 2nd run have started playing with mod and extra after
myself got no wish to replay whole thing again, we already gona have to do 3rd season when extra at end will drop

at worst, do you really want to wait a year or what ever for rework/remake/re what ever to come, everyone loves those specially when you have to replay whole thing - not.

in general for this game to cut lidia out is too late, but you might have luck with their new game to let them know not to hardcode any relationship in it, since it barely started.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just don't get how deeply in love the MC is over someone who is practically a stranger, and even more frustrating, we have no option to end things with her and choose someone else as a main girlfriend.
More that deeply in love ( something I wouldn't exclude totally because he feel love for her) he's obsessed by her, imho.
It's difficult to let go of such a thing especially if nothing show her in a bad light, and while we as player can have suspects on her he can't, he only see an angel ( a naughty one as well, so even more perfect to him), he put her on a pedestal a very high pedestal something very dangerous when you don't know so much about the person you pursue.
romantically. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
Yeah, which makes it weird that she wants to do a gangbang on the NTR route. Scared of sex then wants a gangbang?
That one makes sense.

She isn't scared of sex, she is scared of herself having sex because she knows she is a freak who would go overboard. You can see how she loses her mind in the few scenes you have together, like in the handjob scene where she asks MC to stop her cause she won't be able to once she starts.

It's like someone with an addictive personality never trying out tobacco or drugs because they KNOW it wouldn't stop there.

Reactions: BadQuark

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.3.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, absolutely. I mean it's not like anybody has ever seen a VN before where you got to pick one main love interest out of a group...!
lol wut? VNs have been having different paths for different girlfriends since the dawn of VNs
You are both correct in that I wrote "a VN" which isn't true. However, in this game's story, a lot of stuff depends on your relationship with Lydia and would need to be rewritten if you chose another "main LI". Your relationships to Min or Nora are heavily influenced, AmRose's dynamics depend on it, how do you get a place for your party, and so forth. Nothing insurmountable, but a rewrite nonetheless.

Additionally I would argue that not too many girls are ready to take on an "official relationship" with Mike in the first place.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v2.3.7 Week 3 (490MB)
PC: -
MAC: -

Alternative HQ version (670MB)
Compression made in a higher quality preset than the above
PC: -
MAC: -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So..the notes say all fetishes optional, but also has a section that says not all fetishes optional in chapter 3...which are those?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes