tsuke

May 13, 2019
did they ever make a difference between the LC device and the NTR device? It looks liks they just forgot about it.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
did they ever make a difference between the LC device and the NTR device? It looks liks they just forgot about it.
I haven't tried this new update yet, but the only difference so far is Lydia's fantasy (NTR= ganbang without MC, LC= eating MC's ass)

daekwind8

Apr 8, 2018
I've been putting this game on hold for a bit due to the shitty beginning of week 3. I have a question that will determine whether I pick it back up yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I wish there was a path to avoid any romantic/sexual relationship with Lydia. I can not stand that character.
Well, seeing as the entire reason MC downloaded the fetish locator was to have a chance of getting with his big crush at the party, I can't see there ever being any option to avoid her.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
OK...it might be just me but there has to be something wrong with the MC's dick model. Its inconsistent as hell across renders and his balls look like two tiny marbles held together with playdough....It has to be the most awkward daz3d model ive ever seen and I've played a fair bit of games with daz models...Am I crazy or what?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
OK...it might be just me but there has to be something wrong with the MC's dick model. Its inconsistent as hell across renders and his balls look like two tiny marbles held together with playdough....It has to be the most awkward daz3d model ive ever seen and I've played a fair bit of games with daz models...Am I crazy or what?
I'm more put off by his mousey face and old-man hair cut.

Johndoerian

Mar 28, 2022
I'm really stoked to see where this is headed. Also love the fact that so many fetishes are covered. So awesome work.

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
It went off before you even noticed it was there.
It didn't. It was a MAJOR turnoff for me. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good game. But that was just wrong. If you'd ask me to rate the game upto 5 stars, i would definitely rate it 2 stars less just because of that nonsense. The Dev should just own up to it and admit he or she fucked up there and remove that shit from the game, or make it optional.

Reactions: peva1

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
It didn't. It was a MAJOR turnoff for me. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good game. But that was just wrong. If you'd ask me to rate the game upto 5 stars, i would definitely rate it 2 stars less just because of that nonsense. The Dev should just own up to it and admit he or she fucked up there and remove that shit from the game, or make it optional.
Better would have been to make it possible (Not easy, but at least a small chance) to shag your 20 people. But to make it optional defeats the entire purpose of being blackmailed into the fetish locator retention program in the first place.

For me, the major problem was how Lydia reacted to it. `Put that bad boy on!`

Reactions: Hawky1984
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes