Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bøb69

This, this is why some aren't on that route. And if Lyssa gets to fuck Stacy? Even more hell nah
Well yeah, I re-read my initial comment and fixed it. It sounded different in my head, it was late ok :sleep:
Well I can tell yah the frottage scene really cemented the size difference. Like for real she was twice the size of MC xD
Like I said in my answer before, my comment came over wrong :D It wasn't meant to be so dismissive, I meant it more like that every reason is valid, just sux to miss the story.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Can we just dump Lydia for Lyssa already? MC and Lyssa scenes are way too wholesome they should be the one officially dating.
They are officially dating lol. but it is an open relationship, just the way she wanted to. it might change on the next updates. Some girls just don't rush into serious relationships while others do. And all girls knows he has been fucking others through the app, etc. Any relationship with mc will be an open one. So I don't really know why you guys are so bothered about Lydia. She is there just like any other girls. If, in the future, a decision will have to be made by mc of who he wanna be with. I am pretty sure, most of poeple won't choose lydia, including me.

But for now, since my mc will fuck just everyone, I see no point in try to fight his relationship with lydia. It is not like she stops him from having sex with anyone. He is even officially dating her best friend and she doesn't care.

If the story was written without his crush, everyone would still chase her anyway. It would be just someone else to fuck at some point.

Lyssa is also one of my main LI's, and I am not bothered about lydia at all. After all, when lyssa and our MC got together, she knew he was with lydia and fucking other girls. She saw it and she wanted it anyway.

Funny. He was forced into a relationship with Amber-Rose, and no one talks about it. I didn't want amber-rose at all, but at the end of week 1 I was forced into choosing her as Slave or girlfriend. I didnt wan't Amber-rose as any of those, but I accepted her. I don't see people complaining about it. And I hate that even as slave, she wants to call all shots. Lydia at least accepts everything MC does. Amber-Rose wants to have an opinion about everything.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Funny. He was forced into a relationship with Amber-Rose, and no one talks about it. I didn't want amber-rose at all, but at the end of week 1 I was forced into choosing her as Slave or girlfriend. I didnt wan't Amber-rose as any of those, but I accepted her. I don't see people complaining about it. And I hate that even as slave, she wants to call all shots. Lydia at least accepts everything MC does. Amber-Rose wants to have an opinion about everything.
There were massive complaints about it at the time, IIRC. Those of us who detest her just don't go on about it as much.

At a guess, the MC's crush on Lydia is very much to the fore from the beginning of the game, so people may be annoyed by her long before they get to the unavoidable relationship with Amber-Rose at the end of the week.

Reactions: Olsens.M

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
Is there currently any content difference between the NTR and the LC Cage? I could not find any.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I've got an error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 86, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d15/d15s08.rpyc", line 86, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/d15/d15s08.rpy", line 86, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12s02_gavepass' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Fetish Locator Week 3 2.3.7
Sun Apr 10 15:12:06 2022

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Is there currently any content difference between the NTR and the LC Cage? I could not find any.
It depends a lot on your previous choices.

For instance picking NTR will have you get a blowjob from AmRose if your on her love path while on sex slave path Lydia will grab her head and force her to get face fucked.

The LC one doesn't really have much difference I believe in that it always has AmRose give a blowjob and then she teaches Lydia how to do it.

Later on when you talk to Pete if you are on Dalia path, have the LC, Pete hooked up with Samiya and Pete is in retention program you will get some special dialogue hinting at an ending with the four of you.

There are some different dialogue during some parts like when you talk about fetishes with either Lydia or AmRose.

According to the walkthrough there is supossed to be a difference with the scene later on with Lydia and AmRose where LC = anal and NTR is having AmRose eat Lydia out but I'm pretty sure there is more to that scene since I got the anal scene with both LC and NTR.

So overall the biggest difference is seemingly in dialogues and that LC path with some specific parts from the earlier weeks will most likely result in an ending that the NTR one can't get. I do believe it's the one you can force to see with the mod that is the scene you otherwise miss if you don't have the 4 parts done.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
is there any extended edition or this is the only one because i am reading in the WT that there is a scene with Jessie in the extended edition

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
is there any extended edition or this is the only one because i am reading in the WT that there is a scene with Jessie in the extended edition
No extended yet.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
This update felt a bit like a calm before the storm type update. The stuff with Hana and Iona was pretty ominous so I'm curious to see where that goes and Iona being in Vinovella university makes her twice as hot for some reason, or maybe it was just her outfit.

I'm glad we got a whole host of Lyssa content, including a few paths for her ending which is also cool. I didn't even really think of her+anyone before but I like it. I do hope we can get some more dominant sexual content with Lyssa though, her confidence, sexiness, and poise just make you want her to tell you what to do and take her enjoyment from you. Maybe later on we can get a scene with her in bondage gear similar to what she wore at Min's last party and tie you up and have her wicked way with you.

Regardless it was a fairly solid update. The paths look like they're starting to get into climax territory an I'm excited to see where the paths go. Also a thought just hit me. The flashback scene with Lyssa and Allison was pretty hot so I think it'd be awesome to get an actual kinky sex flashback of the two of them at some point in her route.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I might just wait for the extended release, that way I can play all of it to the end without interruptions, with sound on top of it
Agreed, I'm forcing myself to not play it until the third week will be finished, I appreciated too much the extended versions, and I prefer to wait even though it's a torture.
I could've easily participate with the app irl too.... for the masochist fetish I think! :D :ROFLMAO:

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Wait, wait... so the MC gets NTRed? Wasn't Ntr/Netori supposed to be optional?
If I got lost please clarify me, these last few pages in the thread confused me.
Well first of all it's optional
and to be honest there is not any ntr even on NTR path, just some minor differences (dialogs and slightly changed scenes)

Reactions: Taylan13
Jun 12, 2020
Seeing as how in week 1 Polly had the fetish of licking guy's ass, and that fantasy of licking guy's ass while being pegged by another, its disappointing to see the dev shift away from this, to say the least. Although I liked the update, there seems to be lack of consictency in the fetishes, which is understandable.
Dahlia and Samiya path is looking cool, would love to see what the dev does for this path going forward.

Reactions: Crusado

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
After playing through week 1 then starting week 2 I saw that you can pick Maria route. I played week 1 using walkthrough mod but couldn't see an option for it. How do we get into her "route" in week 1?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
After playing through week 1 then starting week 2 I saw that you can pick Maria route. I played week 1 using walkthrough mod but couldn't see an option for it. How do we get into her "route" in week 1?
There was an option, you need to participate in an event with Maria at the very first party.

Reactions: Deniz31

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
routes in week 1 are determened by events you do on 1st fetish party, without mod you can do only 2/3 events, which means you cut one girl off, if you were using wt mod, you are able to do all 3 and you are on automatically
with week 2 you get extra mod settings where you can turn on/off all relationships + other stuff

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes