ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Haha this game, good job MC for surprise impregnating a woman, you get a gold star!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
While few people like her, I wouldn't subscribe to her being ugly. Not even the worst looking in the cast. Different tastes I guess. Anyway, look around, is everybody who is in love with some girl in real life going for the girls you would go for?
I really think she is beautiful and one of the hottest girl besides Min, Stacy and Lyssa. It is all about taste. If you guys think someone else is hottest, it is ok. But for MC it is Lydia and I see no problem with that. It is not like you can't fuck other girls being with her.
As much as you are forced into the fetish locator app, you are also into a relationship with her and that won't stop you from having fun in the game. I am kind of dating Min and she doesn't mind. She doesn'r mind about Amber-rose. So you can be in love with anyone. She just likes to watch anyway.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
It didn't. It was a MAJOR turnoff for me. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good game. But that was just wrong. If you'd ask me to rate the game upto 5 stars, i would definitely rate it 2 stars less just because of that nonsense. The Dev should just own up to it and admit he or she fucked up there and remove that shit from the game, or make it optional.
It is a fetish game where the whole plot of the game is someone forcing players in doing some stuff. Reason why there are people investigating and trying to find out who are the admins of the game. lol. It was never a mistake either if you liked it or not.
On the fetish/bdsm world, you will never get or see everything you like.
And btw, it is not like you rating it 2 stars matters to anyone. So do as you please :D

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I get the feeling Lydia is behind it all... little freak. She's definitely the culprit. Too obvious.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I've seen the changelog, but how long does it take to get through all the new content, I hope it's not over too quickly.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Wait, wait... so the MC gets NTRed? Wasn't Ntr/Netori supposed to be optional?
If I got lost please clarify me, these last few pages in the thread confused me.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
I like this game and the concept about it (except the cock cage and the unavoidable ntr it comes with the selection) but After replaying the game I can say that the MC and Lydia relationship is a little bit rushed af, I´m not criticizing the developers, but it would be good that we have an update focusing on getting to know more Lydia, because as far as the game is right now, MC is only in love of what he idolizes about her (and after reading some opinions about her, that is what makes some people here to not like her) and it was shown since the week 1, so far we know little about her and as far as we are rn in the game, she is only seem to be like the MC thinks or fantasizes about, while the other girls in the game have been developed little by little within the updates, so it would be good if we can know more about Lydia inside her "perfect girl" facade, this is just my opinion, if you want to add something or correct me feel free to do it :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I am sad for every one who is not on Lyssas route (for what ever any reason), the story is just amazing, but I feeling with everyone who is on Lyssas route for that we have to choose between those 3 options :mad: .
Well time to fire up Lightmans mod after the clean play-through.

Last edited:

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
I am sad for every one who is not on Lyssas route (for what ever reason), the story is just amazing, but I feeling with everyone who is on Lyssas route for that we have to choose between those 3 options :mad: .
Well time to fire up Lightmans mod after the clean play-through.
What options are you talking about?

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes