Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
After playing through week 1 then starting week 2 I saw that you can pick Maria route. I played week 1 using walkthrough mod but couldn't see an option for it. How do we get into her "route" in week 1?
There was an option, you need to participate in an event with Maria at the very first party.
routes in week 1 are determened by events you do on 1st fetish party, without mod you can do only 2/3 events, which means you cut one girl off, if you were using wt mod, you are able to do all 3 and you are on automatically
with week 2 you get extra mod settings where you can turn on/off all relationships + other stuff
To be more detailed:

Anthony's event for Maria
Min's event for Min
Secret Oral Santa for Lyssa

As has been said, without mod you can only choose 2 out of the 3, and - but that's just my personal opinion - if you didn't get Maria you chose wisely.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Time for more grammar niggles, Yay!

Only one this time: "I'm going to fuck into the table, and you're going to take it" makes zero sense. "I'm going to fuck you hard on the table, and you're going to take it" works better, if that's what you were going for.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Agreed, I'm forcing myself to not play it until the third week will be finished, I appreciated too much the extended versions, and I prefer to wait even though it's a torture.
I could've easily participate with the app irl too.... for the masochist fetish I think! :D :ROFLMAO:
I'll end up playing it again once the special edition comes out, just too long of a wait for me otherwise.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Depending on your choices in the previous weeks, either Amrose or Lydia might betray the mc (on the ntr route) and I'm thinking Lydia is the one most likely out of the 2.
Wait, this is just an assumption, right?
That is to say: it can happen but there is still nothing, yes?

Jul 13, 2018
Well after playing Vinovella University i just don't feel entertained playing Fetish Locator anymore. I still play it because both are connected being one like a prequel of the other , but now Lydia wants to create a Fetish Locator account and i don't like where the story is going anymore , in the previous update they were going to expose and shut down Fetish Locator , this update there were no further plans like that and if Lydia joins the app that will be unnecessary drama. Plus the Senator plot it was just weird ...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Time for more grammar niggles, Yay!

Only one this time: "I'm going to fuck into the table, and you're going to take it" makes zero sense. "I'm going to fuck you hard on the table, and you're going to take it" works better, if that's what you were going for.
Or with a more minor change "fuck you into the table", which of course would be metaphorical, but at least it wouldn't seem like the table was the fuckee ;)

Reactions: Hordragg

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I am pretty sure I stopped Daisy from fingering MC the first time and have avoided getting pegged by anybody else so why is the MC suddenly ok with it at the Ferris wheel with daisy? That seems like a bug or an oversight to me. I dont fucking want that....

Anyone have a clue?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Well after playing Vinovella University i just don't feel entertained playing Fetish Locator anymore. I still play it because both are connected being one like a prequel of the other , but now Lydia wants to create a Fetish Locator account and i don't like where the story is going anymore , in the previous update they were going to expose and shut down Fetish Locator , this update there were no further plans like that and if Lydia joins the app that will be unnecessary drama. Plus the Senator plot it was just weird ...
Agree completely (even though I haven't played VU yet). Lydia (who I don't really care for at all) would have been better as an "outside observer" and catalyst than participant. There is already enough drama with the blackmail and surveillance of the FL app and game without adding a bunch more outside intrigue. This is starting to stray into "Being a DIK" territory of conspiracy stuff - with very little time left in the game - unless the whole Hanna/Senator Daddy roleplay was just an excuse to have the MC rape her ass . If so it was done very heavy handed and awkwardly.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Agree completely (even though I haven't played VU yet). Lydia (who I don't really care for at all) would have been better as an "outside observer" and catalyst than participant. There is already enough drama with the blackmail and surveillance of the FL app and game without adding a bunch more outside intrigue. This is starting to stray into "Being a DIK" territory of conspiracy stuff - with very little time left in the game - unless the whole Hanna/Senator Daddy roleplay was just an excuse to have the MC rape her ass . If so it was done very heavy handed and awkwardly.
Well I think there was a plot needed to make it so the blackmail to MC sticks and even the one we have now in game is a bit stupid and when the update with is release, multiple people have complained he should just tell her. :ROFLMAO: And well that was the route ViNovella wanted to go with their story, we have to respect it even if many don't like it.

Reactions: HogRocket

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Can I take multiple romance path? It would affect other relationships? I'm thinking of take the romance path Lyssa, but I'm afraid it may affect other girls and/or block other paths...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can I take multiple romance path? It would affect other relationships? I'm thinking of take the romance path Lyssa, but I'm afraid it may affect other girls and/or block other paths...
use mod and you can have am all or as many as you want for sure

Reactions: N0nsens3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sure. So without the mod I can't have multiple paths, right? Thank you!
well you can, but
in week 1 you have to cut one girl lose , can choose only 2 out of 3 events which in effect cut one loose
and based on week 3 wt without it you have to choose again whom you see , where with mod you can have em all for sure and even if down the line you would change you mind or want dif kind of relationship you got option to change that too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well you can, but
in week 1 you have to cut one girl lose , can choose only 2 out of 3 events which in effect cut one loose
and based on week 3 wt without it you have to choose again whom you see , where with mod you can have em all for sure and even if down the line you would change you mind or want dif kind of relationship you got option to change that too.
Actually, you lose two girls in week 1 without mod. One of Maria/Min/Lyssa during the party and one of Daisy/Dahlia.

However, a mod will probably not add any endings, so if a romanced Lyssa locks out certain endings you can access them by mod but they then wouldn't include the Lyssa romance anymore - in the ending, not during gameplay.

Also, reintroducing the left out characters (whomever they may be) may lead to an inconsistency with the week 2 challenge which you suddenly could do but the game won't acknowledge.

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
well you can, but
Oh, got it. Thank you for your help!

Reactions: micmitja

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Actually, you lose two girls in week 1 without mod. One of Maria/Min/Lyssa during the party and one of Daisy/Dahlia.

However, a mod will probably not add any endings, so if a romanced Lyssa locks out certain endings you can access them by mod but they then wouldn't include the Lyssa romance anymore - in the ending, not during gameplay.

Also, reintroducing the left out characters (whomever they may be) may lead to an inconsistency with the week 2 challenge which you suddenly could do but the game won't acknowledge.
thank you too

Reactions: Cartageno
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes