Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not sure wanting to get gangbanged by the entire lacrosse and other sports team is vanilla. Far from it.
She wants to get gangbanged but wont let the MC do her?
For many people, phantasies you have and phantasies you're willing to live out are two different sets. I certainly have some I "dream about" and might use specific videos to envision but would never do in real life.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quite a interesting update.

Sex scene with Lyssa was nice but the cheerful moment between Mike, Lyssa and Oliver was also interesting. Somehow it felt like Lyssa was making her harem bois. :love:
Also finally there was a moment to say "Love you" to her.

Daisy's moment was quite heavy with the dianostic that her disease can't be cured and it will lead to her death soon or later. Kinda bittersweet moment.

By the way. They are hinting hard at Lydia being the mastermind now. :devilish:

Also what the fuck was that between Hana and her "sister"... :oops: :oops:

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
Hey, im having issues transfering my save from week 1 to week 2, i save the game but when i open week 2 it doesnt show the new save i just made at the end of week 1, it shows two old saves. - how do i fix this?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do I need to use Incest patch on all weeks or only first one?
The patch is the same for all three weeks. Though once you started a game using it, the saves should carry the information, so you won't need it in weeks 2 or 3, only if you start a new game at that point.

Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Why MC looks like Cuck Goblin? :HideThePain:

Also does game has harem or any girl routes? or it just bang anything without care game ? ( because it feels like its late one)

Last edited:

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Is Week 3 done? If not, if I download this and then there's an update, will the save work with the updated version whenever it arrives?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is Week 3 done? If not, if I download this and then there's an update, will the save work with the updated version whenever it arrives?
Week 3 is not done.

Saves should work going forward, however, FL week 3 will probably have two main versions (normal one and extended one). As of now we're only getting the normal one. Once the extended one drops, I am not sure how save transfer works. Either way, extended will have some additional content which will probably make you want to replay the week. At the same time it will (until finished) lag behind the normal version, so it'll be a bit of back and forth.

If you don't want to "double play" or similar, only download extended updates, which will be in some time. What I am doing is ignoring extended for now (at the moment quite easy, since there is none of week 3), only completing normal, and then having the full experience thereafter, probably with quite a bit of skipping.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Orrr, you could not endanger her life by having her go through pregnancy. That'd be a pretty solid proof of love right there.
Or you could let her choose what she want. Daisy wants to live her life at the fullest, not being protected. If she wants to go through it, who are we to say no?

Reactions: roguerats27
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes