monk456

Apr 3, 2018
While I'm also a little bit disappointed in it not really meaning anything, it's for a completely different reason than yours, for me it was because I wanted to see pegging content, as I showed interest in it in my playthrough, but we only gor 1 scene of that with Lyssa, 1 great scene, but still only 1 scene.
There's pegging in week 2, only one scene. But yeah, we could have more

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There's pegging in week 2, only one scene. But yeah, we could have more
Yes, I know, but I was only counting the scenes during chastity, I loved that scene with Samiya though, and even though the WT mod chose the "it hurts" option as the best one (for some reason), I chose to have my MC enjoy it so he came from it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes, I know, but I was only counting the scenes during chastity, I loved that scene with Samiya though, and even though the WT mod chose the "it hurts" option as the best one (for some reason), I chose to have my MC enjoy it so he came from it.
MC's reaction to a finger during Week 1 would suggest that he'd find a strapon painful in that scene so 'it hurts' is the more consistent reaction. Nevertheless I also chose to let him enjoy it.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
I'm a bit lost with all the links in the op, to play the whole game I have to download all 3 weeks separately and the 3 wt's separately?

Lewdpatcher and don'tcensor are the same thing? If so, they work for all weeks? Just put it in the game folder?

Thanks in advance

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm a bit lost with all the links in the op, to play the whole game I have to download all 3 weeks separately and the 3 wt's separately?

Lewdpatcher and don'tcensor are the same thing? If so, they work for all weeks? Just put it in the game folder?

Thanks in advance
Yes you need to download all three weeks separately and the wt mod as well ( since they are specific for every week).
No it's the same patch. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Second one.
Ok in this case is the OS that don't consent to open the file because it doesn't recognize it as a native software for Mac, in this case you need to force the OS to open the file.
Ifound a solution here on the forum and I will give you the link, it's a tool for forcing the Mac to open the game via terminal make by goobdoob, download it and follow the instructions, worked like a charm for me and I hope it will help you too. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

frankey4545

May 7, 2021
Ok in this case is the OS that don't consent to open the file because it doesn't recognize it as a native software for Mac, in this case you need to force the OS to open the file.
Ifound a solution here on the forum and I will give you the link, it's a tool for forcing the Mac to open the game via terminal make by goobdoob, download it and follow the instructions, worked like a charm for me and I hope it will help you too. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/
Thx, it does the job.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Here are the 3 weeks.
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3

Hey the66, how about you make 1 post with all the weeks. So the mods can add it to extras in the OP as for example "Patched android versions" or something like that? So it can be found easier.
it wouldn't be added to the op as there is an official android version.
the linked post for week 2 is probably just a mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes