Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Ok finally got a chance to catch up and I gotta say...

Pretty good week so far, Lyssa, AKA the best girl, got a lot of quality content and finally got the MC's cherry. I was a little bit afraid of going with the NTR cockcage but the game implied THAT was the author's vision and choosing the other one would give me a watered down version just to avoid pissing off the anti NTR babies, so I go all in with it and everything has been pretty enjoyable so far, I guess you can still avoid NTR if you are a decent human being, that's refreshing. Now there is a little issue I have.

I can't be the only one that thinks is weird that Lydia wants to get gangbanged by a whole team but doing anal is suddenly a super big leap she doesn't think will ever be able to do right? Hell in the very description of her fantasy she wanted to be fucked in the ass by the Lacrosse team!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so I call that bullshit I think the extended version needs to change a little bit Mike's fantasy so it doesn't seems contradictory.

Also, not gonna lie, neither of the options were really appealing to me anyways I choose anal because I was neutral to that we need more options for a submissive Mike's fantasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I wish there was a way to take both Oliver and Stacy to see Lyssa, but with that as a topic, what did you choose and why? on my "Canon" run I'm going with Oliver because I think it makes more sense since he and Lyssa have a previous relationship.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wish there was a way to take both Oliver and Stacy to see Lyssa, but with that as a topic, what did you choose and why? on my "Canon" run I'm going with Oliver because I think it makes more sense since he and Lyssa have a previous relationship.
Stacy, because I am not hunting down Oliver despite feeling pity for him. Not really into gay content.

Reactions: Ilhares

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
Stacy, because I am not hunting down Oliver despite feeling pity for him. Not really into gay content.
Same but that's an unusual thing for me. It's not really a pity thing, more a case of caring for the character but not the activity. I'd already overridden my usual disinterest for Lyssa (who is utterly awesome, despite my usual dislike of a top role and/or disinterest in futa) but it simly wasn't worth it for me, at that point in time, to go down the Oliver route.

That's not to say that I won't go down routes in games that I wouldn't outside of them. The whole Min/Squizzle arc from week 2? Worth it. Because Min is awesome and the renders on both her corset and boots in the party scene are top notch. They're a couple of my lesser foibles so I pay attention. If it had involved full fingered gloves? I'd be critiquing every detail.

I'm hoping that there are more options, I have only appreciation for the hypoxia blackout in the Dahlia arc. It just should be consensual as is well stated in week 2 it hurts like a mofo and is really bloody dangerous. Well done and well thought out. That's why I'm looking forward to more with her. I'm not that sub but the suggestion of the Dahlia/Samiya spit roast got my motor running.

Reactions: Bob69

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I feel the same as you, I tried both paths and both are super cute, seeing Stacy having those teenage crush feelings on Lyssa was adorable, in my main playtrough I choose Oliver because he seems like a nice guy and I kinda want to help him...even though Im not really into guys I wouldn't mind a threesome with him and Lyssa.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I just started Week 1. I went to the red headed chicks place to watch a movie and there no images. I keep clicking and clicking but there are ZERO images. All I see are black screens and an error in the upper left corner saying the images are missing.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just started Week 1. I went to the red headed chicks place to watch a movie and there no images. I keep clicking and clicking but there are ZERO images. All I see are black screens and an error in the upper left corner saying the images are missing.
Dev is more active on their discord, I suggest you head there if you haven't already done so

Reactions: Among Us
May 27, 2017
General tips which might help. Don't use outdated or a different version's mods, try deleting all your old/backup saves (C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy) this folder has backup saves, try deleting everything and reinstalling, try downloading from another file hosting link, use x32 or x64 executable (whichever is relevant to your system), check if your Anti-virus has deleted some files or not (with VNs, it's a false positive most of the time, so not to worry).

If you're using MAC or Android, sorry I have no clue. Other MAC users can help with the former, and Android porter's should be able to help with the latter (if it's not done by the dev themselves). If it's an issue with the compressed version, the person who compressed the VN should be able to help. Most of the time, Android ports and Compressed versions are provided by users on this site, so dev might not be able to help with issues in those versions.

Whenever you encounter any bugs, an "Error Log" should show up, if you attach that to your comment and provide any other relevant info (ex- system specs, Win/Mac/Android, compressed or uncompressed, any mods or patches installed, etc), that might better help others to identify and solve your problem.

Reactions: Boogg

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
General tips which might help. Don't use outdated or a different version's mods, try deleting all your old/backup saves (C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy) this folder has backup saves, try deleting everything and reinstalling, try downloading from another file hosting link, use x32 or x64 executable (whichever is relevant to your system), check if your Anti-virus has deleted some files or not (with VNs, it's a false positive most of the time, so not to worry).

If you're using MAC or Android, sorry I have no clue. Other MAC users can help with the former, and Android porter's should be able to help with the latter (if it's not done by the dev themselves). If it's an issue with the compressed version, the person who compressed the VN should be able to help. Most of the time, Android ports and Compressed versions are provided by users on this site, so dev might not be able to help with issues in those versions.

Whenever you encounter any bugs, an "Error Log" should show up, if you attach that to your comment and provide any other relevant info (ex- system specs, Win/Mac/Android, compressed or uncompressed, any mods or patches installed, etc), that might better help others to identify and solve your problem.

Thank You! I will go back and re-download everything without any mods and see if that fixes things.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes