Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
When can I expect the next update guys??
That will take some months. The last update was just 1 month ago, and now that we're in the final of week 3 ViNovella needs to include every choice in the scenes they are making. Thats why last update was the biggest update so far, but still only 1 ingame day.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That will take some months. The last update was just 1 month ago, and now that we're in the final of week 3 ViNovella needs to include every choice in the scenes they are making. Thats why last update was the biggest update so far, but still only 1 ingame day.
Updates typically take 5-6 weeks. There was a longer wait for Day 17 because, unlike for the wednesday in weeks 1 and 2, VI didn't split it across multiple releases. This may indicate that there will be a big gap between Day 20 and 21 as Sundays have previously been split over multiple updates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Like Lyssa i can't really think of one over the top of my head and besides i think her model is a custom one. :unsure:

proncaff

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone else getting Windows saying this file is a virus and should not be run? Didn't have this issue with the previous updates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone else getting Windows saying this file is a virus and should not be run? Didn't have this issue with the previous updates.
I didn't had any trouble. Also the uploaders check the files for virus before putting them here.
More likely this is a false positive from your antivirus software.

jusadbellum

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Guys I have no idea where I last left this game but in the end there was some dick-cage crap mc had to wear for a long time. Is it still going on?

Jul 21, 2021
that's a shame, the game is perfectly setup for NTR with the blackmail through the app or failure to share points when a LI is in need
The mindset of the game is rather lighthearted though. I agree with you regarding the app and all but the it doesn’t really fit the overall chill and fun vibes of the game IMO.
Honestly i pretty glad to play a game that has no incest or NTR in it. It’s refreshing isn’t it?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes