affque

Sep 4, 2020
Torrent 2.4.6
Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:23bmccky67uzbgoylktygq7yonlneyc7&dn=FetishLocatorWeek3-2.4.6-pc.zip&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

I can't upload forever, so, if you can, help being a seed too

Torrent file:

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
For the additional weeks, do we need to reapply the same lewdpatch? IE should I add the lewdpatch to Week 3, v2.4.6?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For the additional weeks, do we need to reapply the same lewdpatch? IE should I add the lewdpatch to Week 3, v2.4.6?
Patch is the same for all the weeks. However, if you carry over a save from a patched game, it will continue being patched even if the game isn't. So for one playthrough in theory patching week 1 when you start is enough.

Reactions: shrillbill

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So, I did download the game, put the multimod and the lewd patch in the game folder and somehow every time an animated scene is supposed to play it just shows the picture without any animations. I have to klick 3-5 times like it would be animated to advance to the next picture. I have the problem in week one and two so far.
Is this a known issue? Is there a known fix? Or should I just download it again and reinstall it to see if this will fix it?
Thanks in advance
did you just start the game? week one? i think some of the early scenes aren't animated. but i haven't played week one in a while so I dont remember if they were updated or not.
Edit: Yea the early scenes aren't animated. the later scenes are though.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.2.24.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
per request you can now temporarily unlock the CG / upcoming Extra Gallery and the Replay Room in preferences.
do not load a save file from the regular version made after day 16!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes