Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Do you guys have any theories on why she does it? I just don't see any motivation for this elaborate shitshow.
No it was kinda vague. You just find her in the server room, shouting unintelligible sentences at the monitor.
There really isn't anything to make an inference from. But I mean she was in there and the door was locked so its already pretty damning. But really, the author could spin it in any direction at this point, IMO.

Hah, watch it turn out that she was indeed involved but didnt know about the blackmail and was trying to get the MC out of it. (LC route at least).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No it was kinda vague. You just find her in the server room, shouting unintelligible sentences at the monitor.
There really isn't anything to make an inference from. But I mean she was in there and the door was locked so its already pretty damning. But really, the author could spin it in any direction at this point, IMO.

Hah, watch it turn out that she was indeed involved but didnt know about the blackmail and was trying to get the MC out of it. (LC route at least).
A passable theorem. And on the NTR route, Pete catches her (as he's the mastermind of the blackmail challenges) and says he'll remove MC, but only if she completes a few challenges of her own.

Do I think it likely? No, but I freely admit that's because Pete seems kinda stupid. An excellent cover.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Never really cared for Lydia so that NTR scene didn't do much to me. What i would love to see is Lyssa (the trans lawyer) with MC's sister and Amber-Rose. That would be heartbreaking level of NTR.
If have been with all of them and are still in a sexual relationship with all of them...The MC would just join in. I don't see why that would be heartbreaking at all.
Like with Allison and Vanessa. Just join in.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
A passable theorem. And on the NTR route, Pete catches her (as he's the mastermind of the blackmail challenges) and says he'll remove MC, but only if she completes a few challenges of her own.

Do I think it likely? No, but I freely admit that's because Pete seems kinda stupid. An excellent cover.
I thought it was confirmed that Pete wasn't involved? With the app I mean.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Then he shouldn't be in that room fuckin' Lydia's brains out.
She could have called him in because she knows he is the MC's roommate. To get back at him. Pete, being the dick brain that he is, doesn't object...or she blackmailed him too. That's not impossible right?

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She could have called him in because she knows he is the MC's roommate. To get back at him. Pete being the dick brain that he is doesnt object...or she blackmailed him too. Thats not impossible right?
Oh, no, by all means - it's absolutely as possible as anything else we're throwing at the wall waiting to see what sticks.

Reactions: Motion11

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
If have been with all of them and are still in a sexual relationship with all of them...The MC would just join in. I don't see why that would be heartbreaking at all.
Like with Allison and Vanessa. Just join in.
It is when you consider Lyssa hasn't fucked any of the girls yet and her big cock would ruin them for MC.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
From a character perspective, I'm a bit disappointed that Lydia apparently turned out to be responsible for the blackmail, as I just got to like her a bit in the last few updates. But at the same time, this just means I can focus more easily on my actual favorite girls, like Lyssa.
The NTR path scene was pretty fucking damning, especially as she refused to have sex with MC until this point and also seems to enjoy specifically engaging in play she knows MC wanted to enjoy with her. She might even get off on that idea, that she's denying MC without his knowledge. So I cannot think of any excuse that would not make me take extreme revenge on both her and Pete in the future. Though I wonder how she plans on continuing the game with her kicking MC out just beforehand.

aniki_math

Aug 4, 2021
From a character perspective, I'm a bit disappointed that Lydia apparently turned out to be responsible for the blackmail, as I just got to like her a bit in the last few updates. But at the same time, this just means I can focus more easily on my actual favorite girls, like Lyssa.
The NTR path scene was pretty fucking damning, especially as she refused to have sex with MC until this point and also seems to enjoy specifically engaging in play she knows MC wanted to enjoy with her. She might even get off on that idea, that she's denying MC without his knowledge. So I cannot think of any excuse that would not make me take extreme revenge on both her and Pete in the future. Though I wonder how she plans on continuing the game with her kicking MC out just beforehand.
I felt throughout the whole game: "Please offer me a way out so I can let her down ASAP." You have a game with a ton of partners with better storylines. Lydia is like the most boring one, she's all about the NTR and if this is your thing, I can understand, but otherwise Lyssa offers the best path and Rose too she's super willing, assist you as much as possible the whole game and is the best straight sex in the game. Special mention for the Judge.

It's an opinion of course but that didn't really surprised me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: delacroix2
Feb 17, 2022
Pretty fucking sad that the LI were forced to have is the biggest piece of shit in the game. Also what a way to shit on all the fans she did have by this dev denying sex with her but she will go get railed by Pete. What a joke.

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
I felt throughout the whole game: "Please offer me a way out so I can let her down ASAP." You have a game with a ton of partners with better storylines. Lydia is like the most boring one, she's all about the NTR and if this is your thing, I can understand, but otherwise Lyssa offers the best path and Rose too she's super willing, assist you as much as possible the whole game and is the best straight sex in the game. Special mention for the Judge.

It's an opinion of course but that didn't really surprised me.
I remember the good old days with this game ......with sound.....???!!!

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I had the 2.3.7 Mac version already downloaded and I just downloaded the current PC version. I copied everything from the game folder from the 2.4.6 version and replaced it in my old copy, making sure to replace the Taboo Patch I had. Is that enough or are there any other files that are required for the game to be fully updated?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi,I'm on EP2 right now. I made a mistake by choose no to futa/trans content in EP1 but Lyssa is just too hot to resist. Is it possible to change my mind without replay from EP1?:rolleyes:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hi,I'm on EP2 right now. I made a mistake by choose no to futa/trans content in EP1 but Lyssa is just too hot to resist. Is it possible to change my mind without replay from EP1?:rolleyes:
No, because you are already locked out of Lyssa's path.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I remember the good old days with this game ......with sound.....???!!!
Will come later in the extended version..
Start EP2 without imported save, edit your save or maybe LightmanP‘s mod could work not sure about the last one though.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes