• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

julienci1

Aug 21, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.4.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
My phone has a problem parsing the package sadly.

Jun 26, 2017
So for some reason i only get shown a shorter version of the scene where Lydia gets fucked by Pete. Any idea how to get the full scene?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So for some reason i only get shown a shorter version of the scene where Lydia gets fucked by Pete. Any idea how to get the full scene?
If you chose the cream pie option earlier on, then this is in the code for that scene: ##TODO Need animations. It doesn't look like any of them are particularly long, though.

Reactions: Scca155a

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What a piece of crap this game would be without Amber Rose, The NTR in this game reminds me "A Mother's Love", annoying girlfriend where the NTR is a blessing haha. As a player I'm happy , f*ck you Lydia (the MC not so much haha).
If there was NTR with Amber Rose my heart would be broken in a thousand pieces, the damage would be irreversible. it'd be real pain lol
I can understand that. Me personally, I'm really not a Lyssa fan. It's just not my thing, but I explore all the story branches to see how everything plays out. With that in mind, I am really kinda hoping that Lyssa and MC make a Stacy sandwich with a double-cream filling at some point. Oliver can sit in the corner and watch. Or not. As long as he doesn't getin the way.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I can understand that. Me personally, I'm really not a Lyssa fan. It's just not my thing, but I explore all the story branches to see how everything plays out. With that in mind, I am really kinda hoping that Lyssa and MC make a Stacy sandwich with a double-cream filling at some point. Oliver can sit in the corner and watch. Or not. As long as he doesn't getin the way.
no...just no...

Reactions: 7211aaron

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Any good Lyssa stuff in the update? Don't see her name in the changelog but what about in the story stuff with lots of characters mentioned

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If you select the NTR cage at the start is how you trigger the NTR with Pete. When you are sharing your fantasy with Lydia determines what you see her and Pete doing when you enter the room.

If you select the LC cage, Lydia is still there, but Pete isnt, no NTR.
For story sake, I was really hoping it would be more nuanced than that, like if you didnt stop her in the theatre or chose certain options that pushed her to do that. At least then it would be deserved right? NTR is always your best friend is a piece or shit and your girlfriend doesn't actually love you. In this case its actually both at the same time. wow. Its such base level writing.

I'm not playing that route anyway so I guess it's fine.

wait...considering she is supposedly behind it all and she was there when u picked the cage...was this in her intention too? Like she doese it precisely because the MC picked that cage in the story and it wasnt simply a meta kink toggle for the game.:unsure:

Edit: well turns out is was something equally as stupid and its pretty much the same as what I thought. Everytime lol.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Do you guys have any theories on why she does it? I just don't see any motivation for this elaborate shitshow.
No it was kinda vague. You just find her in the server room, shouting unintelligible sentences at the monitor.
There really isn't anything to make an inference from. But I mean she was in there and the door was locked so its already pretty damning. But really, the author could spin it in any direction at this point, IMO.

Hah, watch it turn out that she was indeed involved but didnt know about the blackmail and was trying to get the MC out of it. (LC route at least).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes