Jul 21, 2021
that's a shame, the game is perfectly setup for NTR with the blackmail through the app or failure to share points when a LI is in need
The mindset of the game is rather lighthearted though. I agree with you regarding the app and all but the it doesn’t really fit the overall chill and fun vibes of the game IMO.
Honestly i pretty glad to play a game that has no incest or NTR in it. It’s refreshing isn’t it?

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
The mindset of the game is rather lighthearted though. I agree with you regarding the app and all but the it doesn’t really fit the overall chill and fun vibes of the game IMO.
Honestly i pretty glad to play a game that has no incest or NTR in it. It’s refreshing isn’t it?
isn't there incest with the sister? NTR games are in the minority, i like a bit of realism/consequences

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
isn't there incest with the sister? NTR games are in the minority, i like a bit of realism/consequences
I like a bit of realism too, but this game actually has that: people other than the MC also have sex, and not all college girls are still virgins having waited their whole lives to throw themselves onto the MC's magic cock. There are some who would already call that NTR :LOL: If you want a really good NTR game, check out Girlfriend Tapes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
NTR is realistic in that it happens in real life. However, it also happens a lot in real life that people will not experience them being cucked/cheated upon and knowing it. Never mind that there are other aspects of this game I would consider way more infracting on realism anyway. And it is only a "consequence" if you did something to justify it.

But while this is a fetish game and anything can happen at any given moment, so NTR isn't off the table (one of the cock cages had a very hintful name), so far it isn't on it. I would also think that the whole setup is more suited to swinging/sharing (which basically is what is happening here) than actual NTR, not least because MC does not have that much emotional investment with most of the cast.

Dedingsda

Oct 31, 2017
So, I did download the game, put the multimod and the lewd patch in the game folder and somehow every time an animated scene is supposed to play it just shows the picture without any animations. I have to klick 3-5 times like it would be animated to advance to the next picture. I have the problem in week one and two so far.
Is this a known issue? Is there a known fix? Or should I just download it again and reinstall it to see if this will fix it?
Thanks in advance

Jun 12, 2020
And we don't need you to write this pointless comment. Or mine that only serve to point out your comment is pointless.
I think this comment which points out that your comment is pointless, is also pointless. But hey, you pointed out in your pointless comment that my previous comment was pointless, and I'm using this pointless comment to indicate how pointless your comment is.

Last edited:

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
I think this comment which points out that your comment is pointless, is also pointless. But hey, you pointed out in your pointless comment that my previous comment was pointless, and I'm using this pointless comment to indicate how pointless your comment is.
To be fair, we do actually need a HERO. So your comment wasn't useless at all.

Edit: I've decided to be the change I want to see in the world, currently uploading.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
To be fair, we do actually need a HERO. So your comment wasn't useless at all.

Edit: I've decided to be the change I want to see in the world, currently uploading.
Sure on a pirate website we need a leaker to provide the stuff but when has a leak ever been provided because a bunch of spammer leecher (I count myself as a leecher as i don't financially support most game dev) has asked "WHERE'S THE HERO?!?"

Leak is just something that happen over time, so spamming all popular thread with this is pointless at best, annoying at worst.

I get since you yourself just leaked it you are technically the "hero" he was hailing but my point overall still stand as it's just how this website work. Nearly everything get leaked and certainly popular game like FL.

That being said, thank you for sharing, you are a gentleman and a scholar and I hope you day has been great.

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes