• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Too many animations that add nothing to this. It has so many scenes that supposedly show intense rough sex. And yet what we see on screen, could only be described as intense if it was about two sloths fucking on a tree something. Shot with a super slow motion cam...

I get it for devs who can't write a proper sex scene if their life depended on it, but this one can. Which makes it even more of a waste of time.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
This game is ending already? already an ending for allison, etc... Then the bar scene looked hell weird. Why he is saying that Lydia ended his life with that app if that app is the reason he met so many amazing girls such as Min and Lyssa (and any other girl you like). I think despite being her behind all that shit, he should break up with her, after seeing the real lydia but shouldn't say she fucked up his life with that app. Everything the app made he do, he enjoyed a lot and met a lot of girls because of it. That is why Min told him she could help him in anything he wanted, is because she/lydia are the heads behind the app. But honestly, if this VN is already close to its end I think it is being rushed as f.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
That "huge reveal" couldn't have been more predictable.
Truth, not disappointed though.
Well...that was not unexpected. Interesting to see how this will wrap up.
Whoa, what the fuck happened here, bois ?? And what the fuck happened to our so-called sweet, shy, innocent Lydia ?? Puberty and horniness hit her harder than Pete's dick, eh ??:ROFLMAO: The MC didn't even get 1 damn sex scene and a random asshole goes all the way with her, pussy, anal, deepthroat and creampie ?? Is that the dev's way of taking revenge or what, coz I don't see no damn NTR tag, not even after this shitshow of an update.o_O:eek: Should we expect to see this kinda shit with the LIs from Vinovella University too, coz that game is set in the same universe as this one, IIRC ??(n)

What a piece of crap this game would be without Amber Rose
Yeah, I'm not really into redheads, but she's a genuinely sweet girl who actually loves the MC, she deserves to be a LI, unlike other crazy bitches who pretend they sweet and innocent... till the dev throws her under the NTR bus too, ofc.;)

But even if she doesn't cheat on you, she still betray you.
Damn, way to completely ruin a LI for most players.:rolleyes: As if being a boring cuckquean wasn't bad enough for her character. Not surprised about the sudden NTR scene tho, in a game with a shitload of (disturbing) fetishes like this one, NTR is inevitable like Thanos. Not much of a surprise Lydia got that kinda scene, I guess that's the dev's ridiculous attempt at making a really shitty joke... imagine all the 'feedback' in the BaDIK thread if DPC pulled a stunt like this with Jill before the MC fucked her.:devilish::whistle:

For story sake, I was really hoping it would be more nuanced than that, like if you didnt stop her in the theatre or chose certain options that pushed her to do that. At least then it would be deserved right?
Pretty fucking sad that the LI were forced to have is the biggest piece of shit in the game. Also what a way to shit on all the fans she did have by this dev denying sex with her but she will go get railed by Pete. What a joke.
Most NTR scenes are simply bullshit where logic and character development are thrown out the window just for the sake of having a sex scene. Devs pull stunts like this out of their asses for fuck knows what reason, coz this shit clearly doesn't attract more supporters, it's just off-putting for most non NTR players and patrons. I hope the backlash they'll receive is worth the effort coz they did this to themselves.

What about vanilla route then? MC fucked Lydia? Or it is "too fast" according to stereotypical "vanilla AVN rules"?
Naaww, she gets fucked only on the NTR route, the MC's just at the ass kissing/hard SIMPing phase. You know the MC needs to see his girls get fucked first and romance them only after the bois had their turns, right ??;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Whoa, what the fuck happened here, bois ?? And what the fuck happened to our so-called sweet, shy, innocent Lydia ?? Puberty and horniness hit her harder than Pete's dick, eh ??:ROFLMAO: The MC didn't even get 1 damn sex scene and a random asshole goes all the way with her, pussy, anal, deepthroat and creampie ?? Is that the dev's way of taking revenge or what, coz I don't see no damn NTR tag, not even after this shitshow of an update.o_O:eek: Should we expect to see this kinda shit with the LIs from Vinovella University too, coz that game is set in the same universe as this one, IIRC ??(n)

Yeah, I'm not really into redheads, but she's a genuinely sweet girl who actually loves the MC, she deserves to be a LI, unlike other crazy bitches who pretend they sweet and innocent... till the dev throws her under the NTR bus too, ofc.;)

Damn, way to completely ruin a LI for most players.:rolleyes: As if being a boring cuckquean wasn't bad enough for her character. Not surprised about the sudden NTR scene tho, in a game with a shitload of (disturbing) fetishes like this one, NTR is inevitable like Thanos. Not much of a surprise Lydia got that kinda scene, I guess that's the dev's ridiculous attempt at making a really shitty joke... imagine all the 'feedback' in the BaDIK thread if DPC pulled a stunt like this with Jill before the MC fucked her.:devilish::whistle:

Most NTR scenes are simply bullshit where logic and character development are thrown out the window just for the sake of having a sex scene. Devs pull stunts like this out of their asses for fuck knows what reason, coz this shit clearly doesn't attract more supporters, it's just off-putting for most non NTR players and patrons. I hope the backlash they'll receive is worth the effort coz they did this to themselves.

Naaww, she gets fucked only on the NTR route, the MC's just at the ass kissing/hard SIMPing phase. You know the MC needs to see his girls get fucked first and romance them only after the bois had their turns, right ??;)
As you correctly say, this only happens on the NTR route. Which is clearly advertised. "Needlessly Tight Restriction" plus explanation - so if one does not like it, there's always the "Love Conquers" path. So why the fuzz? Why being afraid that a different game - which has no bearings on this game anyway - will go the same path of - reads notes - letting you choose?

Who is Lydia ?? MC's g.f or tran character ??
Lydia is the perfect woman MC has been dreaming about all semester. You are thinking about Lyssa.

Jun 12, 2020
It isn't a joke, this ending is in the official walkthrough
What the fuck, I have so many questions now
First off, where is the official walkthrough??? I need it ASAP
Secondly, I played the game in that route and i didn't end for me in that ending. Yeah its probably not an official ending yet,
Third, I'm thinking that it's possible if you let Pete hit on Samiya

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
What the fuck, I have so many questions now
First off, where is the official walkthrough??? I need it ASAP
Secondly, I played the game in that route and i didn't end for me in that ending. Yeah its probably not an official ending yet,
Third, I'm thinking that it's possible if you let Pete hit on Samiya
Need to let Pete have sex with Samiya, choose the LC cage, reunite Samiya and Dahlia and listen to Pete's plan to leave to the Caribbean with you and the 2 girls.
But the ending be will only be available in the extended version, according with the guide, but it is already in the code of the game.

Jun 12, 2020
Need to let Pete have sex with Samiya, choose the LC cage, reunite Samiya and Dahlia and listen to Pete's plan to leave to the Caribbean with you and the 2 girls.
But the ending be will only be available in the extended version, according with the guide, but it is already in the code of the game.
Yeah makes sense. But I'm just talking about a potential route of just Samiya Dahlia and MC, without letting Pete fuck Samiya.

But I did try the route you mentioned but I didnt get any scenes with Pete. Not that it's my focus, but would be interesting to see all the potential routes

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So why the fuzz? Why being afraid that a different game - which has no bearings on this game anyway - will go the same path of - reads notes - letting you choose?
I'm not afraid lol, I'm kinda pissed off, keyword is kinda. Why ?? Cause she was MC's "goddess" he simped so hard for a long ass time and the dev never even hinted at her being a token dumb hoe or closet slut pretending to be sweet and innocent, and she never even had sex with the MC, but she went all the way with his asshole 'friend'.

Basically, the 'choice' is to watch her getting fucked like a slut, which is out of character for her (!!), or keep being a simp and an ass kisser for a shady LI you don't even get to fuck lol. It's ridiculous, why make her a LI and why give us a slow build up with her then ??o_O You can't even say she did that to get back at the MC for being a manwhore coz she's clearly a cuckqueen and she asked him to do shit with other women in front of her, so yeah, shitty storytelling.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, imagine DPC pulling a stunt like that on Jill's fans after all that snail pace build up... clearly ppl would be pissed, especially his patrons. I don't give a shit about NTR, usually, I simply ignore NTR games where the MC is just a token dumbass and a cuck, but here, even if the MC is a small dicked simp, nothing even hinted that Lydia is that kinda hoe so the player would treat her accordingly or simply ignore her. After all the shit that's happened so far, it makes me wonder if the LIs in Vinovella Academy will get the same treatment.:cautious: There's no damn NTR tag, not even as planned tags, ofc ppl will complain... not everybody likes that shit. You understand now why all the "fuss" ??

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah makes sense. But I'm just talking about a potential route of just Samiya Dahlia and MC, without letting Pete fuck Samiya.

But I did try the route you mentioned but I didnt get any scenes with Pete. Not that it's my focus, but would be interesting to see all the potential routes
I doubt it will have one without Pete, but it is just a guess.
Here is the guide for you to see.

And the code for this end mention they are a quartet:
"Runaway with Dahlia, Samiya, and Pete" (hint="d18s11m01c01") if is_extended_edition is True and d15s04_quartet_prep is True:
$ d18s11_end_quartet = True
jump ending_18

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes