GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm kind of along the lines of thinking that Lydia might actually be a villain and maybe she and MC don't have a future together. Perhaps this will push him towards one of the others (hopefully).

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Are you complaining about "disturbing" fetishes in a game called fetish locator?
No smart ass, fetishes are by definition weird, gross and disturbing for some ppl, unless you consider drinking piss, getting pissed on, getting pegged, and other shit like that normal, even if the first 2 do save you money on water.:whistle::LOL: I'm complaining about the level of 'creativity' behind the recent revelation, or plot twist, or whatever the fuck you wanna call it in this update... nobody expected to see Lydia act like that, and nothing even hinted at that.

The MC spends 3 damn seasons simping for her like a fool only to see her get fucked like a cheap slut by a backstabbing asshole.:FacePalm: It's like the dev kicked him and all Lydia fans in the balls real hard and laughed in their faces afterward. If the MC had a couple of sex scenes with her and it was later revealed that she cheated on him only to get payback coz he cheated on her first, you wouldn't hear me complaining, but I wonder what the point of that NTR scene is. Was she always a slut ?? Did she always cheat on the MC and just faked being a 'good' girl ?? If yes, then why the fuck bother making her a LI instead of just another bitch playing the big bad antagonist ??:unsure:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
No smart ass, fetishes are by definition weird, gross and disturbing for some ppl, unless you consider drinking piss, getting pissed on, getting pegged, and other shit like that normal, even if the first 2 do save you money on water.:whistle::LOL: I'm complaining about the level of 'creativity' behind the recent revelation, or plot twist, or whatever the fuck you wanna call it in this update... nobody expected to see Lydia act like that, and nothing even hinted at that.

The MC spends 3 damn seasons simping for her like a fool only to see her get fucked like a cheap slut by a backstabbing asshole.:FacePalm: It's like the dev kicked him and all Lydia fans in the balls real hard and laughed in their faces afterward. If the MC had a couple of sex scenes with her and it was later revealed that she cheated on him only to get payback coz he cheated on her first, you wouldn't hear me complaining, but I wonder what the point of that NTR scene is. Was she always a slut ?? Did she always cheat on the MC and just faked being a 'good' girl ?? If yes, then why the fuck bother making her a LI instead of just another bitch playing the big bad antagonist ??:unsure:
NTR scene? I have not seen any NTR on this game, Unless you made some choices others didnt i only see her on her own at the end on the computer.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
NTR scene? I have not seen any NTR on this game, Unless you made some choices others didnt i only see her on her own at the end on the computer.
Well its obvious...the NTR cage leads to NTR. Big surprise right? But thats not really the problem. It's that it's shit writing. Her character does a complete 180 in 3 seconds. The previously reserved, thoughtful and understanding girl is suddenly a mega bitch that won't give u moment to explain and then goes to slut it up with Pete, (who is supposed to be a best friend and generally an ok guy if a bit of an idiot) while supposedly being a virgin. So not only goes the gf cheat but your best friend is an asshole as well. the two most common and cheapest way to write NTR is used.
It made zero sense. It's like the time line diverges into two parallel universes at that point and nothing before then regarding Lydia matters. Her actions became completely out of character on that route.

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I didn't do the NTR route and ill be honest i never read this thread i just downloaded it each update and moved on, never really felt the need to talk about the game on here and im glad i didnt tbh because the lydia thing was a shock to me. I didnt need to see her cheating for it to be more of a shock. I genuinely had no clue that she was behind it. Now i think about it and how we was forced to be with her it makes more sense.

If something like this happened in some other games where you get fucked over by a LI that you truly like a lot i could see it could really piss some people off but i genuinely found it quite funny after the shock. Its good that not all games have that happy ending because it keeps you on your toes and doesnt just make it a given but it could also really fuck a dev over if they did it wrong or with the wrong game.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Well its obvious...the NTR cage leads to NTR. Big surprise right? But thats not really the problem is that it's shit writing. Her character does a complete 180 in 3 seconds. The previously reserved, thoughtful and understanding girl is suddenly a mega bitch that won't give u moment to explain and then goes to slut it up with Pete while supposedly being a virgin.
It made zero sense. It's like the time line diverges at that point and nothing before then regarding Lydia matters. Her actions became completely out of character on that route.
ohh, i completely forgot about that option with the cage, it felt like ages ago. I mean, cant really complain about NTR if you picked the NTR one lol

and the complete 180, im not sure which changes in the NTR route but from what i see by the ending is she has just been playing the MC the whole time, she gas lights you in the shower to make it seem like you have only been with her because of the app but she clearly was behind it the whole time and knew everything so its not like shes not giving you a chance to explain, its just her getting out of the convo and getting out of there.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
ohh, i completely forgot about that option with the cage, it felt like ages ago. I mean, cant really complain about NTR if you picked the NTR one lol

and the complete 180, im not sure which changes in the NTR route but from what i see by the ending is she has just been playing the MC the whole time, she gas lights you in the shower to make it seem like you have only been with her because of the app but she clearly was behind it the whole time and knew everything so its not like shes not giving you a chance to explain, its just her getting out of the convo and getting out of there.
Nah, thats what she says on the LC route. I am not talking about that. I'm still waiting to see how the dev spins it because LC is my preferred route.
Anyway her dialogue is very different on the other route and she starts acting out of character when you pick the NTR cage. Duh, the option is obvious enough. You get what you ask for yes, but people that are on that route are mostly upset about how it happened, not that it happened, as I understand it.

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Nah, thats what happens on the LC route. I'm still waiting to see how the dev spins it because this is my preferred route.
Anyway her dialogue is very different on the other route and she starts acting out of character when you pick the NTR cage. You get what you ask for yes but people are upset about how it happened, not that it happened.
ahhh ok. Im glad i picked what i did then. It worked well from what i see and i was shocked by it

May 9, 2022
I just. Wow. I remember playing this game when it came out 3 years ago. I thought, this game was brilliant, and it's only gotten better. My god, the story, it's brilliant. It's so real, interesting, and makes you think. Truly one of the best games I've played and will continue to play.
This latest development has me shaken to the core. You know, I've suspected it was her for purely entertainment purposes. But I started to really question her when her darkest desire was a gangbang with the lacrosse team. It was like "naaaah, there's something going on here". And then when he caught her with Pete, after losing her shit at him in the shower and being all shy about not fucking her, man that hurt. Fuck me. Revenge will be served, scorched earth style.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
It was a dude and his sister. Now another dude (MC) and his sister joined the fray. Both are optional.
I played the week 3 update with incest patch but stacy is just being referred to as the childhood friend something is wrong i think the incest patch is not being updated. do you have that same problem?

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I don't think the dev made the right choices here, both the love route and the NTR route makes no sense for it to be Lydia.
I mean it was obviously her, but the way they got there made no sense. Especially the NTR route, that made no sense, maybe it will later, but right now it doesn't. I think I would have preferred if it was just some random person who was behind it and not Lydia. Maybe her parents.
I'm interested in seeing where this goes, but not because it's good. This is a derailing train at this point. It's been great up to this point so maybe dev can salvage it, but it's not looking too good. I don't even think people who like NTR can be happy about that route. I don't mind it when it's done well, this was far from it.
The fact that there is a scene where Lydia gets fucked in both holes and pissed on and other things in the game before she even lets the MC fuck her is reaaaaaaly bad. Especially with how her character was presented. I'm glad I am not paying for this but if I was I would have stopped right here.
The scene itself is good though, maybe it could have happened in the future when there was a little more story development for it and the way it happens. Obviously it should happen in a different way.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes