GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The incest patch is not working for week 3 it seems stacy is just the childhood friends have you got it to work the incest patch?
The patch just does this:
Code:
init 4 python:
    set_special(True)
Which tells the game which dialogue to use based on the value. It works.

In this latest update, the patch affects the dialogue for Vanessa and Allison, who are mother/daughter.

This game doesn't have a whole ton of the cringe incest talk like in a lot of other games, (e.g., Oh, I love it when you fuck me like that, big brother!"). They talk mostly like normal people.

Reactions: Ilhares

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I'm loving the irony that the reason MC was deleting the app in the first place was because of the picture he took of that blitz challenge that just happened to have Lydia in the photo... And it turns out she is behind the whole thing? Delicious.

He used the app to enable himself to meet her at the party.. He'd DONE that, yet still feels the need to whip it out for the points he no longer needs?

Yeah, I have no sympathy whatsoever for this MC... Besides, It's not as if he doesn't have about 20 other girls to choose from, eh?

Reactions: KiraJames

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
The patch just does this:
Code:
init 4 python:
    set_special(True)
Which tells the game which dialogue to use based on the value. It works.

In this latest update, the patch affects the dialogue for Vanessa and Allison, who are mother/daughter.

This game doesn't have a whole ton of the cringe incest talk like in a lot of other games, (e.g., Oh, I love it when you fuck me like that, big brother!"). They talk mostly like normal people.
Not working for me khloe and kevin are just friends as well. what version is this i downloaded the .3 something version from lewdpatcher

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Whoa, what the fuck happened here, bois ?? And what the fuck happened to our so-called sweet, shy, innocent Lydia ?? Puberty and horniness hit her harder than Pete's dick, eh ??:ROFLMAO: The MC didn't even get 1 damn sex scene and a random asshole goes all the way with her, pussy, anal, deepthroat and creampie ?? Is that the dev's way of taking revenge or what, coz I don't see no damn NTR tag, not even after this shitshow of an update.o_O:eek: Should we expect to see this kinda shit with the LIs from Vinovella University too, coz that game is set in the same universe as this one, IIRC ??(n)

Yeah, I'm not really into redheads, but she's a genuinely sweet girl who actually loves the MC, she deserves to be a LI, unlike other crazy bitches who pretend they sweet and innocent... till the dev throws her under the NTR bus too, ofc.;)

Damn, way to completely ruin a LI for most players.:rolleyes: As if being a boring cuckquean wasn't bad enough for her character. Not surprised about the sudden NTR scene tho, in a game with a shitload of (disturbing) fetishes like this one, NTR is inevitable like Thanos. Not much of a surprise Lydia got that kinda scene, I guess that's the dev's ridiculous attempt at making a really shitty joke... imagine all the 'feedback' in the BaDIK thread if DPC pulled a stunt like this with Jill before the MC fucked her.:devilish::whistle:

Most NTR scenes are simply bullshit where logic and character development are thrown out the window just for the sake of having a sex scene. Devs pull stunts like this out of their asses for fuck knows what reason, coz this shit clearly doesn't attract more supporters, it's just off-putting for most non NTR players and patrons. I hope the backlash they'll receive is worth the effort coz they did this to themselves.

Naaww, she gets fucked only on the NTR route, the MC's just at the ass kissing/hard SIMPing phase. You know the MC needs to see his girls get fucked first and romance them only after the bois had their turns, right ??;)
I really dont know what you guys are talking about, I didnt get any NTR scene between lydia and pete, I am only aknowleding it from the comments here. I deffo got no NTR with lydia. On my gameplay she doesn't fuch anyone. And I chose to avoid a future NTR with MIN, since I didnt choose to share her with her neighbor.But this NTR scene with Lydia I am 100% sure it is not for everyone. You probably made some NTR choice at some point.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, that was predictable, sadly so, Also I feel like we are rushing to the end here, played both the NTR and the LC versions, not really much to add, it just feels like it will be exactly how I already thought it would and although that isn't a bad thing it is also something that turns me off of the game, it was an enjoyable ride so far though and I kinda want to see what else the game might have.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I really dont know what you guys are talking about, I didnt get any NTR scene between lydia and pete, I am only aknowleding it from the comments here. I deffo got no NTR with lydia. On my gameplay she doesn't fuch anyone. And I chose to avoid a future NTR with MIN, since I didnt choose to share her with her neighbor.But this NTR scene with Lydia I am 100% sure it is not for everyone. You probably made some NTR choice at some point.
yep, it only appears if you choose NTR on the cock-cage thing, it even shows you NTR and LC in big letters so I really don't get why they are complaining.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not working for me khloe and kevin are just friends as well. what version is this i downloaded the .3 something version from lewdpatcher
I also used lewdpatcher in the OP. Then dropped it directly in the game folder. Make sure you don't have the game open when you do, or close and re-open the game.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I'm loving the irony that the reason MC was deleting the app in the first place was because of the picture he took of that blitz challenge that just happened to have Lydia in the photo... And it turns out she is behind the whole thing? Delicious.

He used the app to enable himself to meet her at the party.. He'd DONE that, yet still feels the need to whip it out for the points he no longer needs?

Yeah, I have no sympathy whatsoever for this MC... Besides, It's not as if he doesn't have about 20 other girls to choose from, eh?
That is why I didn't understand he getting so pissed off lol. He fucked everyone because of that app, became popular because of that app, ended up meeting nice girls such as min and lyssa (my personal choices) because of the app. Found out who is behind everything and can use it against her. But instead he gets pissed off and heartbroken, when she accepted him fucking everyone else as his gf. He could be even slightly upset, but not that hearbroken as he got.
I am not on the NTR Route, but even if she was getting fucked by Pete as everyone said, I'd laugh a lot. I just find it weird as well because if she was that kind of slut, Min, her best friend, would know about it. And the scenes with Min earlier in the game, where she throws a tantrum when Min licks her pussy wouldn't go the way it went. Because Min would certainly find that strange and MC would notice, and nothing like this happened.
So the devs kind of fucked up in the story of this game.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
yep, it only appears if you choose NTR on the cock-cage thing, it even shows you NTR and LC in big letters so I really don't get why they are complaining.
That is what I thought. Thanks for telling me :D. So I wouldn't understand why someone who chose NTR got pissed off, but it is funny as fuck seeing their reaction.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
ohh, i completely forgot about that option with the cage, it felt like ages ago. I mean, cant really complain about NTR if you picked the NTR one lol

and the complete 180, im not sure which changes in the NTR route but from what i see by the ending is she has just been playing the MC the whole time, she gas lights you in the shower to make it seem like you have only been with her because of the app but she clearly was behind it the whole time and knew everything so its not like shes not giving you a chance to explain, its just her getting out of the convo and getting out of there.
Talking to himself in the bar MC even says that she was gaslighting him during that earlier scene

Reactions: KiraJames and D9074

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
No smart ass, fetishes are by definition weird, gross and disturbing for some ppl, unless you consider drinking piss, getting pissed on, getting pegged, and other shit like that normal, even if the first 2 do save you money on water.:whistle::LOL: I'm complaining about the level of 'creativity' behind the recent revelation, or plot twist, or whatever the fuck you wanna call it in this update... nobody expected to see Lydia act like that, and nothing even hinted at that.

The MC spends 3 damn seasons simping for her like a fool only to see her get fucked like a cheap slut by a backstabbing asshole.:FacePalm: It's like the dev kicked him and all Lydia fans in the balls real hard and laughed in their faces afterward. If the MC had a couple of sex scenes with her and it was later revealed that she cheated on him only to get payback coz he cheated on her first, you wouldn't hear me complaining, but I wonder what the point of that NTR scene is. Was she always a slut ?? Did she always cheat on the MC and just faked being a 'good' girl ?? If yes, then why the fuck bother making her a LI instead of just another bitch playing the big bad antagonist ??:unsure:
That is the thing. I don't think she was ever known as a slut. ever. Because Min, her best friend. Would know that slut side of her. And since MC and Min had certain sex scenes with Min, I don't think Min would react the way she did when Lydia threw a tantrum for having her pussy licked if Min knew she was a slut.
I don't think Min would lie to our MC since she seems to like him a lot and she kind of like a trustful relationship. So if Lydia was the slut type I am pretty sure Min would know. Someone would have something to tell to our MC. I am ok with the fact of Lydia being behind the app, because I was already expecting for that. I knew it was 4 people behind that app. Pete, antony, Min, the last one could be only lydia. The change of her personality towards sex is weird as fuck though. The game should have given some hints for us before, but it never did.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yeah I don't think the dev made the right choices here, both the love route and the NTR route makes no sense for it to be Lydia.
I mean it was obviously her, but the way they got there made no sense. Especially the NTR route, that made no sense, maybe it will later, but right now it doesn't. I think I would have preferred if it was just some random person who was behind it and not Lydia. Maybe her parents.
I'm interested in seeing where this goes, but not because it's good. This is a derailing train at this point. It's been great up to this point so maybe dev can salvage it, but it's not looking too good. I don't even think people who like NTR can be happy about that route. I don't mind it when it's done well, this was far from it.
The fact that there is a scene where Lydia gets fucked in both holes and pissed on and other things in the game before she even lets the MC fuck her is reaaaaaaly bad. Especially with how her character was presented. I'm glad I am not paying for this but if I was I would have stopped right here.
The scene itself is good though, maybe it could have happened in the future when there was a little more story development for it and the way it happens. Obviously it should happen in a different way.
I will disagree with you about the app part. Since the start, when we knew 4 people were admins of the app. And Min and antony were organizing the events for the app, hana suspected that pete was also one of admins, the only other person that could be an Admin was lydia. who else could be? In my mind she was always behind the app. Reason why she was never against MC using it.

Reactions: KiraJames

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I was a couple of releases behind(on purpose). One thing I really hate is that we were not given the option to tell Daisy that we love her, after she confessed she loved us on the Ferris Wheel. It was like we just ignored her. If I had to/got to choose a trifecta of the girls to settle down with, it would be Am-Rose, Stacy and Daisy. The two that have been there for my character the longest and the tragic but beautiful flower that I want to nurture as long as possible. Screw the idea that Lydia is the one. She might be fun in her own way, even though she is a bit nuts but I never really felt like I would have gotten close to her, IRL.I already know she is part of the Fetish app or something like that, seen some complaints about her being a traitor. Even if she wasn't, never really "felt her". If I could add a fourth, she wouldn't even get that position, I would take Min, as she is my personal fetish girl(I am into watersports, irl).

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, now that I have finished the current build, some thoughts about "the betrayal". Even though I am not a huge Lydia fan, I am not sure she was behind the blackmail. I am pretty sure she knew about the app and it being on the school server(maybe even funded it being built) but the "retention program" was a shock to her. She acted shocked when she was told about it in the shower, asked for some time, then she went to try and find out about this part of the program that she was not privy to before this. I think she just was in on the idea of the app due to her voyeristic nature but had no idea that someone else had put in more malicious code. Of course, our protagonist thinks she is behind it all, when really she was just behind the "normal" part of the app. As much as I don't really dig her as a permanent LI for my MC, I don't think she is evil, just an odd bird. That said, I am into watersports, so no kink shaming. Of course, blackmail is not a kink, it is non-consensual and except for non-con roleplay, that is not a kink, it is a crime(yes, I know that some kinks are considered crimes in different parts of the world but non-con should always be a crime, while kinks should not).

Reactions: Ziltoid and Issikka

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
OK, now that I have finished the current build, some thoughts about "the betrayal". Even though I am not a huge Lydia fan, I am not sure she was behind the blackmail. I am pretty sure she knew about the app and it being on the school server(maybe even funded it being built) but the "retention program" was a shock to her. She acted shocked when she was told about it in the shower, asked for some time, then she went to try and find out about this part of the program that she was not privy to before this. I think she just was in on the idea of the app due to her voyeristic nature but had no idea that someone else had put in more malicious code. Of course, our protagonist thinks she is behind it all, when really she was just behind the "normal" part of the app. As much as I don't really dig her as a permanent LI for my MC, I don't think she is evil, just an odd bird. That said, I am into watersports, so no kink shaming. Of course, blackmail is not a kink, it is non-consensual and except for non-con roleplay, that is not a kink, it is a crime(yes, I know that some kinks are considered crimes in different parts of the world but non-con should always be a crime, while kinks should not).
i would think something like this could be if not for the ntr part if your on that route

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
i would think something like this could be if not for the ntr part if your on that route
I am not on that route but if I were, iirc, you get the choice to go that route, meaning you should be OK with her getting it from someone else, so don't know that it would point to her being evil(then again, I may have missed more than her getting freaky with someone else by not choosing that path). FWIW, if I knew it was only her and we would just remain friends, then I would not care. If I have to watch her get with some other dude, in front of me, that would be a solid nope. Not into being cucked. Now if it was just an open relationship and it was a swinging type thing, sure, I could do that.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I feel like this update has generated a whole bunch of misunderstandings and I want to give my perspective on a couple of them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TundraLupus
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes