synblade

Mar 4, 2022
I kinda figured Lydia was behind FL all along, fuck that cunt I never liked her. Stacy has been my favorite so I hope we get a good sisterly ending to this, otherwise it will be a really shitty conclusion to a story that started out so well.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 2.4.6, caught up with the Dev. Wanted to stop by with this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's going to take some time to process that ending. Wondering how the Dev is going to explain that, but otherwise, been enjoying this game. Thank you.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
If have been with all of them and are still in a sexual relationship with all of them...The MC would just join in. I don't see why that would be heartbreaking at all.
Like with Allison and Vanessa. Just join in.
I agree. It would be different if Lyssa was fucked by another guy, but her with the MC's other women? Unlikely to be NTR and more like, "We've been waiting for you."

Reactions: KiraJames

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
OK, now that I have finished the current build, some thoughts about "the betrayal". Even though I am not a huge Lydia fan, I am not sure she was behind the blackmail. I am pretty sure she knew about the app and it being on the school server(maybe even funded it being built) but the "retention program" was a shock to her. She acted shocked when she was told about it in the shower, asked for some time, then she went to try and find out about this part of the program that she was not privy to before this. I think she just was in on the idea of the app due to her voyeristic nature but had no idea that someone else had put in more malicious code. Of course, our protagonist thinks she is behind it all, when really she was just behind the "normal" part of the app. As much as I don't really dig her as a permanent LI for my MC, I don't think she is evil, just an odd bird. That said, I am into watersports, so no kink shaming. Of course, blackmail is not a kink, it is non-consensual and except for non-con roleplay, that is not a kink, it is a crime(yes, I know that some kinks are considered crimes in different parts of the world but non-con should always be a crime, while kinks should not).
It's what she does in the ntr path and what she says, I use the mod so I see both at the same time.
I do enjoy a little bit of both ntr and normal, NTR is hard to do well and this dev doesn't do it well.
It's not well done and if she's the way she is in the NTR path I have a hard time believing she's not behind everything.
She's been lying to the MC from the start and in the NTR path she's been fucking at least Pete many times before, it's not something she just did because of the convo they had in the shower where she got mad he may have imagined her getting raped by that guy at the party, she yells at him and gets mad and tells him to fuck off, only for him to find her getting railed by Pete in the server room. Pussy creampie anal deepthroat getting pissed on, depending on what the MC picked that he wanted to do to her, she lets pete do to her instead and going by the dialogue it's not the first time they have sex.
It's not about her doing someone else, it's about her being a massive liar the whole time.
Of course, it seems she's a totally different person in the normal route, but yeah it's probably her pete min and the fat dude who likes his ugly sister that are the admins. But I think Lydia is the sole creator, the rest of them are not smart enough to do the stuff. I don't think at least.

All in all I was massively disappointed by how this was done. As I said before I would have preferred Lydia to not have been involved at all. I very much preferred her to be the way she was without the lies. Giving the MC the choice to have her join the app and you can have soft NTR with that if you are on that route where she will eventually do things with others at the parties. Or she only does things with the MC and the other girls if you are on the Normal route and maybe with Lyssa and maybe with the Lacross team eventually if you want to grant that wish. MC was not against her doing that eventually, if was just the betrayal aspect of what happened in the NTR route that was just such a slap in the face. Dev just went for the worst kind of NTR straight up, there was no build up there was no development for that to happen, it just did and then dev left us there to wait months to get the conclusion.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Hi,I'm on EP2 right now. I made a mistake by choose no to futa/trans content in EP1 but Lyssa is just too hot to resist. Is it possible to change my mind without replay from EP1?:rolleyes:
Just redo it. Shouldn't take long with SKIP.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
do you only need week 3 or is each week a stand alone ??
each week is standalone, but I found that I need a good Week 2 save with enough stars to get Alysson's scene in week 3. Starting Week 3 from scratch doesn;t give you enough stars to release teh cage before getting to alysson

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
But does she fuck the MC? Or is sex with her reserved for Pete while the cuck MC beats off in the corner?
Nah she broke the mans heart. I don't know where the dev is gonna take that, but his relationship with her is over in the NTR route, I don't think the dev can dig himself out of that hole. That was proper NTR the Relationship ending kind.
For me the game is now in the bin, the story is ruined for me at least. I'll ride it out to the end because I am still curious how they are gonna dig themselves out of this writing hole. I would recommend a retcon of that whole server room scene and back to the drawing board. Unless the game ends in the next update I don't see it how the dev is going to keep it going after this.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi,I'm on EP2 right now. I made a mistake by choose no to futa/trans content in EP1 but Lyssa is just too hot to resist. Is it possible to change my mind without replay from EP1?:rolleyes:
You can try activating the console and setting her relationship there, but no guarantees.
Code:
date_mh = True
You can also start a new game in Ep. 2 and pick the options you would have taken in week 1.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nah she broke the mans heart. I don't know where the dev is gonna take that, but his relationship with her is over in the NTR route, I don't think the dev can dig himself out of that hole. That was proper NTR the Relationship ending kind.
For me the game is now in the bin, the story is ruined for me at least. I'll ride it out to the end because I am still curious how they are gonna dig themselves out of this writing hole. I would recommend a retcon of that whole server room scene and back to the drawing board...
Well, i guess, the MC trusted Lydia, he had no reason to assume, that she is cheating on him. So the scene he had to witness was not completly pulled, imo. That is something that happens all the time all over the world.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
oh god this is the usual story that looks like its written by a horny 12 year old .. women fall at your feet with zero effort ...the dialog is mostly boring and half of it is filler for no reason ... the main plot gets very stale fast ... the animations range from meh to dogshit ..dont get me wrong its got potential but god dam re write the dame dialog or something its boring as hell ... you should create more conflict and jealosy between some girls make the MC work at least a bit ...and put more effort into making the main plot something to be wary of even feared ... as it stands ill give this game a 3/10

Reactions: xXwankerXx

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
It's what she does in the ntr path and what she says, I use the mod so I see both at the same time.
I do enjoy a little bit of both ntr and normal, NTR is hard to do well and this dev doesn't do it well.
It's not well done and if she's the way she is in the NTR path I have a hard time believing she's not behind everything.
She's been lying to the MC from the start and in the NTR path she's been fucking at least Pete many times before, it's not something she just did because of the convo they had in the shower where she got mad he may have imagined her getting raped by that guy at the party, she yells at him and gets mad and tells him to fuck off, only for him to find her getting railed by Pete in the server room. Pussy creampie anal deepthroat getting pissed on, depending on what the MC picked that he wanted to do to her, she lets pete do to her instead and going by the dialogue it's not the first time they have sex.
It's not about her doing someone else, it's about her being a massive liar the whole time.
Of course, it seems she's a totally different person in the normal route, but yeah it's probably her pete min and the fat dude who likes his ugly sister that are the admins. But I think Lydia is the sole creator, the rest of them are not smart enough to do the stuff. I don't think at least.

All in all I was massively disappointed by how this was done. As I said before I would have preferred Lydia to not have been involved at all. I very much preferred her to be the way she was without the lies. Giving the MC the choice to have her join the app and you can have soft NTR with that if you are on that route where she will eventually do things with others at the parties. Or she only does things with the MC and the other girls if you are on the Normal route and maybe with Lyssa and maybe with the Lacross team eventually if you want to grant that wish. MC was not against her doing that eventually, if was just the betrayal aspect of what happened in the NTR route that was just such a slap in the face. Dev just went for the worst kind of NTR straight up, there was no build up there was no development for that to happen, it just did and then dev left us there to wait months to get the conclusion.
Yeah, that is just too bad. While my theory would work for the non-ntr route, hard to see it working for the other route. Such a shame. Did not want my MC to end up with her anyway(I want a foursome to live out their days together, MC, Am-Rose, Stacy and Daisy) but wanted her to still be a friend. As for this being near the end, they keep hinting at a Week 4 with those behind the "door".

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That is why I didn't understand he getting so pissed off lol. He fucked everyone because of that app, became popular because of that app, ended up meeting nice girls such as min and lyssa (my personal choices) because of the app. Found out who is behind everything and can use it against her. But instead he gets pissed off and heartbroken, when she accepted him fucking everyone else as his gf. He could be even slightly upset, but not that hearbroken as he got.
I am not on the NTR Route, but even if she was getting fucked by Pete as everyone said, I'd laugh a lot. I just find it weird as well because if she was that kind of slut, Min, her best friend, would know about it. And the scenes with Min earlier in the game, where she throws a tantrum when Min licks her pussy wouldn't go the way it went. Because Min would certainly find that strange and MC would notice, and nothing like this happened.
So the devs kind of fucked up in the story of this game.
Because he did all that with her knowing and even enjoying it. On the other hand, he was gaslit, manipulated and blackmailed. And that's just on the lc path.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It would be great if there was an MC+Samiya ending!
Also, I'm interested in the MC+Iona ending!
Iona, you say? You should check out his other game. I went there for Nia after somebody aimed me at it. Did not expect Iona to show up, or their interaction. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: L7Bear and J1215

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I feel like this update has generated a whole bunch of misunderstandings and I want to give my perspective on a couple of them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
No, I dont think so. "You are supposed to be intelligent" and "Do what I tell you to do". The app gives you an option to disregard all the challenges and points are only required to attend parties, there is no reason for the mastermind to be upset at participants at all for that and within the context of blackmail...well it's blackmail. If they dont comply you would just execute the condition and be done with it.

I came to the conclusion that she is either referring to another person involved or an AI that is managing the app and it's doing something that she wasn't aware of. I'm willing to accept that she could have something to do with the app because she is smart enough to do it and she likes to watch. That has already been well established in the prior chapters so its not so much of a stretch to link her to the app. However...

Your theory does not make sense. Being an arrogant tech billionaire "man -child" who gets upset at their "toys" is not consistent with a person who would need moral support to start a singing career for instance. They would likely just spend money on countless ads to promote themselves regardless of if they have talent or not.

Then again a lot of this game doesn't make sense so the writer could just be digging another plot hole that can only be filled with equally absurd assumptions, suspension of disbelief, or disregard for logical consistency.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes