• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
The "do what I tell you to do "may very well be aimed at someone in the retention program so not voluntary but is also entirely in line with the kind of thoughts a Bezos might have about Amazon warehouse employees who, yes, technically work there voluntarily but are also coerced by, you know, the need to buy food and pay rent.

T B man-children can be incredibly arrogant in one arena and incredibly shy in another, maybe her singing was never supported when she was young, maybe it was but she hit a few bum note in a performence when she was young and developed stage fright. Or maybe, just maybe, this proven liar was lying about that too :unsure:
What the hell does Jeff Bezos & Amazon have to do with Fetish Locator... I don't even like Jeff Bezos & I'm saying that....lol. Don't like Amazon don't work there.
Don't like Fetish Locator don't play it.
Wow amazing how choices work.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The "do what I tell you to do "may very well be aimed at someone in the retention program so not voluntary but is also entirely in line with the kind of thoughts a Bezos might have about Amazon warehouse employees who, yes, technically work there voluntarily but are also coerced by, you know, the need to buy food and pay rent.
Don't like Amazon don't work there.
As an Amazon employee, I can safely say, their pay and lack of benefits, and the way they overall treat their employees (not the supervisors. They're usually great...but the big wigs...), nothing about the company makes me feel coerced to stay there. I am currently in the process of finding a better job. BTW, it's to my understanding that Bezos stepped down from the CEO slot, and it is now ran by another 1% a**hat. lol

Don't like Fetish Locator don't play it.
I personally love the game. This recent update sorta hit a nerve with me, just by reminding me of my past horrible choices in relationships lol. But, overall, I think it's a great story, and I always look forward to the next update. \m/ :) \m/

Yeah, but I suspect the dev pulled here the usual NTR 'oopsie' out of their asses so ppl would complain and bump the thread like other devs did before. Bad publicity is still publicity.:WeSmart:Brace yourselves for a release where that scene is completely removed or the dev pulls something out of their asses to justify Lydia sudden (??) descent into slutiness.:sneaky: BUT if they lose supporters bcz of that stupid, pointless scene and/or the big 'revelation', that's on them.
I can't start yelling "OMG not NTR" just off of the MC accidentally walking in on his girlfriend being creampied by his supposed best friend. Cheating? Sure. But, I just don't see the act of catching your GF in the act as NTR.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The end of the relationship between MC and Lydya :unsure:, yes please (y)!!! I hope it's not mandatory to go the NTR route
Now Amber Rose has no "competition" she doesn't need to be a secret girlfriend :sneaky:. What will Stacy and Amber think about Lydia now? :eek:
I'm glad the MC was pissed when he found Pete fucking Lydia and didn't jerk off and cry like an idiot haha
2 seasons with Lydia in a forced romance was the awfulest thing in the game :sick:,
Will Lydia's fans be angry :unsure:, wait,...... are there any Lydia fans ? :ROFLMAO: lol
I mean...I didnt have an issue with Lydia's personality and I dont get why so many people had a giant hate boner for her. She didnt want to fuck around willy nilly like half of the cast. ok? why does that make her a terrible person? Recent developments call her into question but before then I had no reason to dislike her. She was ok.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean...I didnt have an issue with Lydia's personality and I dont get why so many people had a giant hate boner for her. She didnt want to fuck around willy nilly like half of the cast. ok? why does that make her a terrible person? Recent developments call her into question but before then I had no reason to dislike her. She was ok.
I'd say a good part of the negativity toward her stems from her not being the player's choice, since the MC is already infatuated with her. I guarantee if she'd been like the other girls, by player choice, there'd be a lot less hate-boners directed at her.

The rest is probably down to the people who picked the totally not obvious chastity cage of foreshadowing and got pissy about their choice having obvious consequences.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I hope it's not mandatory to go the NTR route
I have multiple saves, each with different outcomes. It wasn't even mandatory to end up with a scene with Pete and Lydia.
I still don't see that scene as NTR, because he just walked in on her cheating on him with his friend. Cheating isn't NTR, at least according to my understanding of NTR. But..aside from that... I know of at least 6 different routes (2 main routes, each with 2 different possible early endings, that haven't been implemented yet, and the main paths)

Reactions: ARB582

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
same i never disliked her wasnt as high on her as mc was. i think she is still savable if dev wants that on the non ntr route.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thnx for pointing that out, bois. That's basically the gist of why ppl "bitch" about NTR this time. Hope all NTR fans understand now what I meant to say in my previous posts. I'm too lazy to repeat it, so yeah, that's what pisses some of us off, not the fact that there are NTR scenes that the player himself chooses to see or that MC's girl gets fucked by a backstabbing asshole on a route where he's supposed to get cucked.
That's fair enough. You choose NTR - you get NTR. However the implementation, as with any other kink, can still be done badly and that's a good reason to be disappointed.

Yeah, but I suspect the dev pulled here the usual NTR 'oopsie' out of their asses so ppl would complain and bump the thread like other devs did before. Bad publicity is still publicity.:WeSmart:
However, this is less so. It was a game called "Fetish Locator" from the start, and whatever we wish to happen or not - like necrophilia, bestiality, other at least controversial kinks, were a danger from the start. However, I don't know whether it was from the beginning, but "planned NTR" has been mentioned in the developer's notes in the OP.

So it is fair to be unhappy with how it was implemented and complain about it. It also is fair to be unhappy with that it was implemented at all - I am generally in the same boat, as my sig shows I am not a fan of NTR. But it isn't fair to complain about that part because it has been in the cards all the time more or less. Again: does it fit Lydia's character? Fair game to talk about it. Would this scheme even work as presented? Ditto. But that it happens in general? Yeah, should've seen it coming. That's not an "oopsie" because of player pressure, that's something we knew was bound to happen all along.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I'd say a good part of the negativity toward her stems from her not being the player's choice, since the MC is already infatuated with her. I guarantee if she'd been like the other girls, by player choice, there'd be a lot less hate-boners directed at her.

The rest is probably down to the people who picked the totally not obvious chastity cage of foreshadowing and got pissy about their choice having obvious consequences.
Well, unfortunately, she is a fixed quantity. The MC's relationship with her and the way Fetish Locator impacted it is pretty much the main plotline. If you can choose not to be with her throughout the story, there would be no story.
I don't like her not because there is no choice in the matter, but because she's not attractive to me.
You also don't get a choice with AmRose but I like her. Who doesn't want someone who loves you will all their being and is also hot and sexy?

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
"She was ok" ... it's not enough
Lydia is a boring , uncharismatic character, since her first time in the game , NTR doesn't condemn Lydia, the boring dialogues for 2 seasons , yes it does

Reactions: Abm21

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
"She was ok" ... it's not enough
Lydia is a boring , uncharismatic character, since her first time in the game , NTR doesn't condemn Lydia, the boring dialogues for 2 seasons , yes it does
So now we are at "boring" down from " the most awful thing in the game". She was literally the most normal person around, even if only by comparison. Just look at all the shit everyone else gets up to lmao. Her dialogue for me was a pallet cleanser because anytime someone else was on screen you knew that it was fetish time. I didn't have a problem with her. I even liked her because of it. She was grounding. I'm not telling you who to like, but damn if I don't disagree with what seems to be the general sentiment about her. that other route doesnt exist to me. it is an affront to her character development so I'm waiting to see how LC goes.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, that is just too bad. While my theory would work for the non-ntr route, hard to see it working for the other route. Such a shame. Did not want my MC to end up with her anyway(I want a foursome to live out their days together, MC, Am-Rose, Stacy and Daisy) but wanted her to still be a friend. As for this being near the end, they keep hinting at a Week 4 with those behind the "door".
what does those behind the "door" mean? Week 4 should continue from where week 3 ended, from what behind the door sounds like to me it's week 1-3 but from lydia and her 3 "admins" perspective and that is not something I would care about whatsoever.

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
what does those behind the "door" mean? Week 4 should continue from where week 3 ended, from what behind the door sounds like to me it's week 1-3 but from lydia and her 3 "admins" perspective and that is not something I would care about whatsoever.
As far as I know, there is no week 4. The game ends with Week 3.
The girls behind the door are for Vinovella University, the other game the devs are making.

Reactions: L7Bear

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
As far as I know, there is no week 4. The game ends with Week 3.
The girls behind the door are for Vinovella University, the other game the devs are making.
ok I don't give a shit about that, so this is a rush to end this game then. Not a good look for the devs, shouldn't have plans to make new games when the one they are creating isn't done.
That's one of the biggest reasons people stop giving devs money.
This game has been great till now, I think they have ruined any chance they had to build their fanbase in to a new game.
I have yet to see a single person defend them regarding the ntr scene and what they did with Lydia this update.
There are some people who can't read and think people are complaining about NTR when they picked that choice themselves, people are complaining about how it was done. There is a difference, but stupid people are gonna be stupid I guess.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
xXwankerXx you typed a lot so I will just respond like this.

I hope they do lose supporters from this. I really do. If they don't I guess everyone who supports them only plays the love route and the NTR fans never paid them money anyway.
With the way Lydia was introduced as a character, with how she reacted when things got too much for her, everything she did in the game prior to that scene, all that makes that scene stupid. I said it before, there was no build up, it came out of nowhere. In the love route, it makes sense for her to be behind something regarding the app but it's still not great. She's still been lying from the start, with no remorse.
It just makes me realize that NTR was never supposed to be in this game, it wasn't built for it.
The devs clearly don't know how to do it either. I want to see a Hardcore NTR fan explain why this scene was good. It would be interesting to see what they ahve to say, I have yet to see anyone say anything good about it though. I mean the scene itself wasn't bad if you remove it from the game altogether as just a scene in another game where other stuff happened before and the point of the game was NTR, in the sense of when you have a game where NTR is in it, and you don't balance love points with corruption and treat your gf poorly then NTR happens. That makes sense. There was none of that though. She just did this out of the blue. If she did it because of what happened in the shower with MC sure..maybe.. But with the dialogue she's been doing it with that guy before many times.
She just lets him do something new based ont he conversation with the MC regarding what he wants to do with her in the future which she reacted to being way too much for her right now. It also makes me think she's done that in the Love route too. Which makes her character there also questionable.
It made no sense for her to run to him and let him do all that. It also makes her character that was established in the game make no sense, why did she not have sex with the MC, if this is who she was she should have jumped on his dick from the start. That is what makes it so bad. She's already porking pete anyway.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update.
And to the surprise of ZERO people Lydia was behind the Fetish Locator app. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, Allyson and Vanessa scene was really hot. It should get even better in the extended edition.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
playing Week 2 right now, got choice during party - Kiss Her [Lydia Path] or Don't, so question is - does it just affect future scenes with Lydia or can i finally get rid of her for good by abandoning her path?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
playing Week 2 right now, got choice during party - Kiss Her [Lydia Path] or Don't, so question is - does it just affect future scenes with Lydia or can i finally get rid of her for good by abandoning her path?
I think week 3 removes that and makes you permanently on her path. I don't think you can get off her path. At this time I recommend not playing week 3. Don't read anything here and just forget it.
Using the mod I know you can change if you told her you love her to yes/no
1654326629278.png
Basically the only 2 choices you have that matter with her.
1654326679663.png
you have these too only relevant for week 3.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes