lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
shit

it was a short update. but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also

Agreed with spoiler2. It was very strange for her to react like that. It didn't really make sense.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
:unsure:
No, I dont think so. "You are supposed to be intelligent" and "Do what I tell you to do". The app gives you an option to disregard all the challenges and points are only required to attend parties, there is no reason for the mastermind to be upset at participants at all for that and within the context of blackmail...well it's blackmail. If they dont comply you would just execute the condition and be done with it.

I came to the conclusion that she is either referring to another person involved or an AI that is managing the app and it's doing something that she wasn't aware of. I'm willing to accept that she could have something to do with the app because she is smart enough to do it and she likes to watch. That has already been well established in the prior chapters so its not so much of a stretch to link her to the app. However...

Your theory does not make sense. Being an arrogant tech billionaire "man -child" who gets upset at their "toys" is not consistent with a person who would need moral support to start a singing career for instance. They would likely just spend money on countless ads to promote themselves regardless of if they have talent or not.

Then again a lot of this game doesn't make sense so the writer could just be digging another plot hole that can only be filled with equally absurd assumptions, suspension of disbelief, or disregard for logical consistency.
The "do what I tell you to do "may very well be aimed at someone in the retention program so not voluntary but is also entirely in line with the kind of thoughts a Bezos might have about Amazon warehouse employees who, yes, technically work there voluntarily but are also coerced by, you know, the need to buy food and pay rent.

T B man-children can be incredibly arrogant in one arena and incredibly shy in another, maybe her singing was never supported when she was young, maybe it was but she hit a few bum note in a performence when she was young and developed stage fright. Or maybe, just maybe, this proven liar was lying about that too :unsure:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The "do what I tell you to do "may very well be aimed at someone in the retention program so not voluntary but is also entirely in line with the kind of thoughts a Bezos might have about Amazon warehouse employees who, yes, technically work there voluntarily but are also coerced by, you know, the need to buy food and pay rent.

T B man-children can be incredibly arrogant in one arena and incredibly shy in another, maybe her singing was never supported when she was young, maybe it was but she hit a few bum note in a performence when she was young and developed stage fright. Or maybe, just maybe, this proven liar was lying about that too :unsure:
On the LC route, what did she actually lie about? She could very well not have known about the blackmails depending on how it goes. Just cuz the MC thinks he was gaslit about that doesn't make it true. That's an emotional reaction on his part and an assumption the player would be making. There is grounds for that assumption, sure, but it's an assumption none the less. Ending the scene there is intentional to get people thinking about it. I mean really, he could have confronted her right there and then about it but he ran away...why? More drama. So to me, the LC route could go anywhere from there.

Edit: The only other thing that comes to mind is when she says "it's using you to get close to me isn't it!?". I am not sure what to make of this. An attempt at feigning ignorance? Or is something else going on? :unsure:
If the dev intended to get people's gears turning he certainly succeeded.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I bet the whole dark cage route is the result of people who kept asking the dev to put some ntr in this game. This would explain why that scene makes absolutely no sense at all. It's very sad to see a great game being partially ruined by some stupid, unneeded request.

By the way, I'm happy I made the right choice by following the love path

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I bet the whole dark cage route is the result of people who kept asking the dev to put some ntr in this game. This would explain why that scene makes absolutely no sense at all. It's very sad to see a great game being partially ruined by some stupid, unneeded request.
You think? In a game called Fetish Locator, picking the NTR chasity belt might lead to NTR? Well done Watson, you win a prize.

Keyl

Apr 27, 2017
oh god this is the usual story that looks like its written by a horny 12 year old .. women fall at your feet with zero effort ...the dialog is mostly boring and half of it is filler for no reason ... the main plot gets very stale fast ... the animations range from meh to dogshit ..dont get me wrong its got potential but god dam re write the dame dialog or something its boring as hell ... you should create more conflict and jealosy between some girls make the MC work at least a bit ...and put more effort into making the main plot something to be wary of even feared ... as it stands ill give this game a 3/10
You gotta love people who criticizes adult games with the grammar of a grade schooler.

Also i can't believe the NTR route has some NTR. Next, you're gonna tell me that the watersports scenes contains urination.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Nah she broke the mans heart. I don't know where the dev is gonna take that, but his relationship with her is over in the NTR route, I don't think the dev can dig himself out of that hole. That was proper NTR the Relationship ending kind.
For me the game is now in the bin, the story is ruined for me at least. I'll ride it out to the end because I am still curious how they are gonna dig themselves out of this writing hole. I would recommend a retcon of that whole server room scene and back to the drawing board. Unless the game ends in the next update I don't see it how the dev is going to keep it going after this.
Simple, really. Knowing WHO is behind it doesn't magically erase all those photos the app is using as blackmail material. Lydia can still use all of that to keep blackmailing everyone. All she needs to do with MC is tell him that if he breathes one word of what he knows to anyone, she releases all the photos of everyone... The exact reason AmRose gives him to talk him into putting on one of the cages.

The MC's Angels need to keep working on getting the evidence erased from the servers, that's the key to ending the blackmail.

As for Lydia being the one behind it, the dev here is really giving most of the people what they want... Not to have Lydia as the main love interest.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
You gotta love people who criticizes adult games with the grammar of a grade schooler.

Also i can't believe the NTR route has some NTR. Next, you're gonna tell me that the watersports scenes contains urination.
if you saw their coments they dont like how it was done they dont mind that there was ntr they are mostly saying poor execution. That being said im not on ntr route so i dont really care about it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Says who ?? a ....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Man people are salty af, it was hinted many times before there is going to be NTR, like lmao.
Yeah, but those hints were easily missable. I mean, it only was taking the cage named NTR with an extensive explanation what it would lead to in terms of her becoming more forward. Nothing more. Vinovella really could have made this more clear. I don't know how, actually, except for spelling it out and make players agree like an EULA(*) and maybe provide sample pictures of "this is what you will see if you choose this path" but they shoulda.

(*) And like EULAs, people wouldn't read it anyway probably.

Oh, and in the interest of clarity, this post might include sarcasm (not directed at KiraJames)

Feb 17, 2022
The whole cage thing was just handled poorly. One cage she is unwilling to have sex for "reasons". Other cage she magically turns into the biggest hoe bag in the game. It's odd how not wanting your forced LI to fuck other dudes or whole lacrosse teams means that the player magically has zero intetest in sex with said LI. Like its 1000 ramdom dudes dicks or zero dicks.

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
The end of the relationship between MC and Lydya :unsure:, yes please (y)!!! I hope it's not mandatory to go the NTR route
Now Amber Rose has no "competition" she doesn't need to be a secret girlfriend :sneaky:. What will Stacy and Amber think about Lydia now? :eek:
I'm glad the MC was pissed when he found Pete fucking Lydia and didn't jerk off and cry like an idiot haha
2 seasons with Lydia in a forced romance was the awfulest thing in the game :sick:,
Will Lydia's fans be angry :unsure:, wait,...... are there any Lydia fans ? :ROFLMAO: lol

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You get what you ask for yes, but people that are on that route are mostly upset about how it happened, not that it happened, as I understand it.
That is the thing. I don't think she was ever known as a slut. ever. Because Min, her best friend. Would know that slut side of her. And since MC and Min had certain sex scenes with Min, I don't think Min would react the way she did when Lydia threw a tantrum for having her pussy licked if Min knew she was a slut.
The change of her personality towards sex is weird as fuck though. The game should have given some hints for us before, but it never did.
he did all that with her knowing and even enjoying it. On the other hand, he was gaslit, manipulated and blackmailed. And that's just on the lc path.
Thnx for pointing that out, bois. That's basically the gist of why ppl "bitch" about NTR this time. Hope all NTR fans understand now what I meant to say in my previous posts. I'm too lazy to repeat it, so yeah, that's what pisses some of us off, not the fact that there are NTR scenes that the player himself chooses to see or that MC's girl gets fucked by a backstabbing asshole on a route where he's supposed to get cucked.

The fact that there is a scene where Lydia gets fucked in both holes and pissed on and other things in the game before she even lets the MC fuck her is reaaaaaaly bad. Especially with how her character was presented. I'm glad I am not paying for this but if I was I would have stopped right here.
All in all I was massively disappointed by how this was done.
MC was not against her doing that eventually, if was just the betrayal aspect of what happened in the NTR route that was just such a slap in the face.
Dev just went for the worst kind of NTR straight up, there was no build up there was no development for that to happen, it just did and then dev left us there to wait months to get the conclusion.
Yeah, but I suspect the dev pulled here the usual NTR 'oopsie' out of their asses so ppl would complain and bump the thread like other devs did before. Bad publicity is still publicity.:WeSmart:Brace yourselves for a release where that scene is completely removed or the dev pulls something out of their asses to justify Lydia sudden (??) descent into slutiness.:sneaky: BUT if they lose supporters bcz of that stupid, pointless scene and/or the big 'revelation', that's on them.

I just find it weird as well because if she was that kind of slut, Min, her best friend, would know about it.
So the devs kind of fucked up in the story of this game.
Yep. If she really was that kinda slut, ppl, especially Min, would've found out, coz most sluts ain't exactly discreet about their sexuality, but in her case, nothing even hinted at her being a crazy slut. Shit went from 0 to 100 real quick for no reason other than a quick sex scene with her, but if she already had a fool simping for her, why not give him a couple of sex scenes with her first and then go down the NTR route, if devs really wanted that much to have NTR scenes in the game ??:unsure:

She's been lying to the MC from the start and in the NTR path she's been fucking at least Pete many times before, it's not something she just did because of the convo they had in the shower where she got mad he may have imagined her getting raped by that guy at the party, she yells at him and gets mad and tells him to fuck off, only for him to find her getting railed by Pete in the server room. Pussy creampie anal deepthroat getting pissed on, depending on what the MC picked that he wanted to do to her, she lets pete do to her instead and going by the dialogue it's not the first time they have sex.
It's not about her doing someone else, it's about her being a massive liar the whole time.
It's only bad when the MC or a guy she don't know does that to her, the other guys she already knows and 'sampled' can treat her as shitty as they want and it's ok.:LOL:

Reactions: Issikka
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes