micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Actually, you lose two girls in week 1 without mod. One of Maria/Min/Lyssa during the party and one of Daisy/Dahlia.

However, a mod will probably not add any endings, so if a romanced Lyssa locks out certain endings you can access them by mod but they then wouldn't include the Lyssa romance anymore - in the ending, not during gameplay.

Also, reintroducing the left out characters (whomever they may be) may lead to an inconsistency with the week 2 challenge which you suddenly could do but the game won't acknowledge.
well i guess will see how will look when ending comes, so far all the paths are included and optional.
as lyssa goes with this update where you had to choose 3 paths, you can run them all for the future unless you dont wana.
also dont forget this week is yet to get extended version, where all the choices and stuff will be known by then, and also mod will have to be redone at that time.
so far and till the end i will prefer to stick with it, it is one of the best examples of how mods should be made.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LightmanP

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I used to have that feeling but right now I don't think that anymore precisely because it is too obvious.
Normally i'd agree with you. But i don't think game is trying to write a Hitchcock novel. The options are limited. Either it's anti-climatic (Oh its the roommate.... "ok, whatever") or it's out of left field (Stacy/AmRose.... "Whatever, spin the wheel then") Both of those choices are unsatisfactory, imo.. It pretty much had to be a main character or it's just lame.

After the no lube AmRose scene while Lydia gets off... it's pretty clear. She's a sadist and the only one that hasn't given the MC any sweet walls and doesn't participate in the App.. A pure voyeur, rich and spoiled. Pretty much none of the other characters have developed any signs of being the culprit. I could entertain Hana or maybe Min. But i doubt it.

I guess we'll see.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Normally i'd agree with you. But i don't think game is trying to write a Hitchcock novel. The options are limited. Either it's anti-climatic (Oh its the roommate.... "ok, whatever") or it's out of left field (Stacy/AmRose.... "Whatever, spin the wheel then") Both of those choices are unsatisfactory, imo.. It pretty much had to be a main character or it's just lame.

After the no lube AmRose scene while Lydia gets off... it's pretty clear. She's a sadist and the only one that hasn't given the MC any sweet walls and doesn't participate in the App.. A pure voyeur, rich and spoiled. Pretty much none of the other characters have developed any signs of being the culprit. I could entertain Hana or maybe Min. But i doubt it.

I guess we'll see.
Right now my main suspect is a character which certainly does not qualify as "main cast" in any aspect, and you might think it'd be lame, but I think it can be pulled off. Guaranteed, no Hitchcock, but there is a wide area between "first suspect did it" and "oh, it was Johnny, the guy from back home you didn't want as a friend and who was never mentioned before the conclusion".

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Right now my main suspect is a character which certainly does not qualify as "main cast" in any aspect, and you might think it'd be lame, but I think it can be pulled off. Guaranteed, no Hitchcock, but there is a wide area between "first suspect did it" and "oh, it was Johnny, the guy from back home you didn't want as a friend and who was never mentioned before the conclusion".
Care to share who your main suspect is? I'm very curious.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The Ex-Girlfriend! *dun dun duuun…*
:ROFLMAO:

Those cages are high tech, very expensive, and the 2 types of cages (they're the exact same except for the letters), and Lydia's differences in behavior depending on the cage you picked is very suspicious too, so I think of all the characters we know about only Lydia fits the bill and there's not a single piece of evidence she can use to prove or even suggest her innocence, unless I'm missing something that was added to the new update.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Reactions: BetoMurilo

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I like this one a lot better than VU. VU has a good quality but FL has such a unique story. Irank this as my top 3 VN ever.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
if i play for first time, do i download first week then 2nd week and then the 3rd? or just the upper version?
You need to dl all the weeks and start from the first one or else you will not understand the story and the dynamics between the characters. :)

Reactions: Georgia995

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Based on the fact that you could choose to let Lyssa fuck you, I expected that to at least be an option again this time if you chose that before, but it's back to just being able to give her a blowjob and then fucking her, so I was a little disappointed in this update as far as the Lyssa sex scene goes.

So that clown in the Funhouse was actually a person? Why didn't she say anything then, is she really that kinky?

Reactions: Jwow3

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
Sorry people, I'm out since the end of week 2. Since then decisions of the dev take you to regions, you maybe didn't want. But there seem to be no choices about that. Goodbye.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes