Jun 20, 2018
TBH It's just in a game with a shitton of different potential partners it always feels wrong to have your character constantly be like "no but this is the one I really love though" especially if you've grown way way more attached to another character. It's a very common problem in these kind of games where the creators have decided there's a canon love interest and you don't get to decide even though you're fuckin 20 different people
All of these points apply to both AmRose and Lydia but people only get angry about the Lydia case.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
All of these points apply to both AmRose and Lydia but people only get angry about the Lydia case.
How often does the MC say "I love AmRose and only AmRose, she is just perfect" explicitely? I say there is a strong difference in both wording of "praise" as well as frequency.

(Granted, only going from memory here, I made one over the top research for this game already when calculating MC's dong length, not gonna count "number of shills")

Reactions: ARB582 and Teschos

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I was wondering why there hasn't been an update in a while and in my research I discovered the Devs have developed a new game. I hope this doesn't get abandoned. It is an amazing game and I'm sad to know it will be longer between updates now. :(

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I was wondering why there hasn't been an update in a while and in my research I discovered the Devs have developed a new game. I hope this doesn't get abandoned. It is an amazing game and I'm sad to know it will be longer between updates now. :(
The other game are not the same devs as this game… they are 2 different teams.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
> Fetish Locator development will not be affected. Team members who are mostly involved in VU aren’t working on FL. We have essentially started a second division in our team just for VU. And with its success, that division will grow.

Lmao, my ass. No new updates since January while there's been 2 updates for VU in less than a month. I have no doubt they're using resources from FL for their shiny new game. And as we all know, starting a new game while your old one isn't even finished always ends well.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
> Fetish Locator development will not be affected. Team members who are mostly involved in VU aren’t working on FL. We have essentially started a second division in our team just for VU. And with its success, that division will grow.

Lmao, my ass. No new updates since January while there's been 2 updates for VU in less than a month. I have no doubt they're using resources from FL for their shiny new game. And as we all know, starting a new game while your old one isn't even finished always ends well.
Did Fetish Locator ever get monthly updates?

You also have to think about how far we are in the story of FL, it takes a lot more time to write stuff for every single variable combination compared to a game that just started, unless you're okay with monthly updates which will only be a few new sentences every time.

chiperman

Feb 17, 2019
Did Fetish Locator ever get monthly updates?

You also have to think about how far we are in the story of FL, it takes a lot more time to write stuff for every single variable combination compared to a game that just started, unless you're okay with monthly updates which will only be a few new sentences every time.
Well, kinda yes. Last updates until January had about 25-45 days gap, and they were good

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Why is the MC being such a little bitch without my input?
Here he has Min (Squizzle) practically begging for his cock and he's like "BUT PEOPLE ARE GETTING HURT MUH FEEEEEELINGS :cry::cry:"

Wtf :WaitWhat:

I didn't make this guy gargle Min's piss every day just so he can be such a pussy :FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes