Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
He then chose to submit to the demands of an app rather than man up, admit what he'd done and face the possibility of Lydia reporting him to the police, the college and never speaking to him again which, irl, would be very much deserved
You have to remember that if he doesn't comply with the blackmailer, it's not only his pictures that will get leaked, it's everyone's (or so he thinks).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I understand the "no harem" tag mainly as "you don't get to stay in a big happy fuckfestfamily with everybody". While that probably means single endings (and not for every minor character), in my eyes it doesn't preclude possible three-person endings, especially with Nora/Polly, possibly with Lydia/Min or AmRose/Stacy. Especially since a three people combo isn't enough for "harem" per the rules of the site.

That being said, it was more a mental exercise than an ending prediction.
I still wonder how they are going to go around to make all the routes considering how big the main cast is. I can't see it (done well) without making this week bigger than the previous one.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I still wonder how they are going to go around to make all the routes considering how big the main cast is. I can't see it (done well) without making this week bigger than the previous one.
Depends probably on what you call the "main cast".

Lydia, AmRose and Stacy obviously.

You may include Min, Daisy, and Lyssa. However they're all optional even to start even though I think that (intentionally or not) they're way more fleshed out than the alternatives (Maria and Dahlia).

Since pregnant Nora is an option, maybe a Nora/Polly combo will be included, too.

But I think most of the others are out.

Granted, this could already amount to 8 endings depending on how many are available as single endings and how many combos are allowed. But I would presume you're not going to marry Iona or Jessie or Hana. Even though the latter plays a major role in the main story, she is only an afterthought as an LI in my opinion.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Ok, I just took a look at week 3. Originally I wanted to wait until it's finished, but after the talks in this thread I wanted to check it out because it sounded like deleting it instead of waiting for it to finish might to be considered.

The first thing I noticed that has nothing to do with the content itself, but the start of the game was weird. Week 2 ended with the MC in bed with Stacy and Week 3 next morning MC comes downstairs takes a look at the box and knows what's going on... Did he ever read the message on his phone? Does he even know he lost the challange? No reaction to this?

Then, what's with thoose "MC's Thoughts on Penis Cages"? It basically tells me the from the author intended way is the NTR cage. At first I thought why is the game not just labeled as submissive ntr game then? (In this case the ntr tag would also be missing on this thread as well.)
But after I overlooked the WT it doesn't look like there is any ntr content until cages are taken off. Which makes me think what the actual difference between those two is. Two different story endings or what? Not even the WT makes that clear...

At least it's true that you can get rid of it quite fast. At least if you have 3 Gold Stars... which is another thing. I might be wrong on this (because like I said I had 3 stars), but you get Gold Stars for kinky things, which means if you do less kinky stuff (because you are not into them) you might not have enough stars to get rid of the cage (which is a kink)... means if you are into less kinks you are punished by enduring a kink longer... nice!

But even though it's just 2 days there are still so many wasted sex scenes... I mean the one with Daisy was fine, but the Lyssa one really sucked, I wonder if we will ever get it back without cage... at least the decisions during that sex scene didn't look like final kink choices...
And the Min/Lydia scene looked like will get another chance without cage... but once again a "first off" scene was dominated by the story... first Stacy's first time, then Lydia's first BJ and now her first Watersport scene... that sucks.

I personally skipped through this first part of week 3 quite fast, taking the relevant story elements with me and am now waiting for the game to finish before I continue with hopefully enjoyable content again.

So, regarding earlier posts:

All true, but someone said there wasn't forced content. I was just pointing out that there is (pretty much the whole story) and then everyone wants to debate me or point out why it's ok. I just don't enjoy that so I'm done. I am now putting this thread on ignore so enjoy if this is your flavor of kink(s) but as I've said it's no longer of interest to me.
I don't know if you still read this, but I agree with you. It's definitely forced content.

And also:

No but:

• He did whip his dick out and jerk it to a girl while she was sleeping, irl, he's a creepy motherfucker

• He then chose to submit to the demands of an app rather than man up, admit what he'd done and face the possibility of Lydia reporting him to the police, the college and never speaking to him again which, irl, would be very much deserved

• He then continued to submit to the app when it demanded he have sex with 20 partners which, even given how loosely that was intepreted (Kevin counts? Really?) was obviously impossible. The cage was the obvious consequence since there's no way it was going to be a penectomy.

What's really funny is that, if Lydia is the one behind the app then she already knows what he did and is only doing all of this because he didn't. I'm reminded of

[...]
This was one of my first critiques about the game here. I have no porblems with a story taking some darker turns, but this scene where the MC whips his dick out feels so awkward and illogical.
I mean the MC was never the smartest person but for that scene the author made the MC's IQ drop under 0 to force the story... which sucks.
And in week two he cannot even count to 20... I mean come on... For once I just want to play a story that doesn't result from the sheer stupidity of the characters...

Generally I think we will have to differenciate two things: Something forced onto the MC and soemthing forced onto the player.
This is a game, we have to handle the term forced this way. If the player has to do something if he wants to continue the game, that something is "forced" onto the player.
Because this game has a MC controlled by the player (ha, good joke) everything forced onto the MC is also forced onto the player.
But on top, even if something is not forced onto the MC because he could have acted differently, it is still forced onto the player if he didn't get the chance to controll these decisions of the MC.
In the case of this game, yes the MC might have had other options, but we as the players never got the chance to pick them. Therefore it's a force. We are forced to play a moron character.

PS: If Lydia (or whoever else) is the one behind everything, I hope we will get an ending where we can strangle her to death. For me this would just be pleasure regarding the story, but I'm sure this would open possibilities for some kinks as well...

PS2: Before anyone complains again: Yes, this is all my opinion and how I see things!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ok, I just took a look at week 3. Originally I wanted to wait until it's finished, but after the talks in this thread I wanted to check it out because it sounded like deleting it instead of waiting for it to finish might to be considered.

The first thing I noticed that has nothing to do with the content itself, but the start of the game was weird. Week 2 ended with the MC in bed with Stacy and Week 3 next morning MC comes downstairs takes a look at the box and knows what's going on... Did he ever read the message on his phone? Does he even know he lost the challange? No reaction to this?

Then, what's with thoose "MC's Thoughts on Penis Cages"? It basically tells me the from the author intended way is the NTR cage. At first I thought why is the game not just labeled as submissive ntr game then? (In this case the ntr tag would also be missing on this thread as well.)
But after I overlooked the WT it doesn't look like there is any ntr content until cages are taken off. Which makes me think what the actual difference between those two is. Two different story endings or what? Not even the WT makes that clear...

At least it's true that you can get rid of it quite fast. At least if you have 3 Gold Stars... which is another thing. I might be wrong on this (because like I said I had 3 stars), but you get Gold Stars for kinky things, which means if you do less kinky stuff (because you are not into them) you might not have enough stars to get rid of the cage (which is a kink)... means if you are into less kinks you are punished by enduring a kink longer... nice!

But even though it's just 2 days there are still so many wasted sex scenes... I mean the one with Daisy was fine, but the Lyssa one really sucked, I wonder if we will ever get it back without cage... at least the decisions during that sex scene didn't look like final kink choices...
And the Min/Lydia scene looked like will get another chance without cage... but once again a "first off" scene was dominated by the story... first Stacy's first time, then Lydia's first BJ and now her first Watersport scene... that sucks.

I personally skipped through this first part of week 3 quite fast, taking the relevant story elements with me and am now waiting for the game to finish before I continue with hopefully enjoyable content again.

So, regarding earlier posts:

I don't know if you still read this, but I agree with you. It's definitely forced content.

And also:

This was one of my first critiques about the game here. I have no porblems with a story taking some darker turns, but this scene where the MC whips his dick out feels so awkward and illogical.
I mean the MC was never the smartest person but for that scene the author made the MC's IQ drop under 0 to force the story... which sucks.
And in week two he cannot even count to 20... I mean come on... For once I just want to play a story that doesn't result from the sheer stupidity of the characters...

Generally I think we will have to differenciate two things: Something forced onto the MC and soemthing forced onto the player.
This is a game, we have to handle the term forced this way. If the player has to do something if he wants to continue the game, that something is "forced" onto the player.
Because this game has a MC controlled by the player (ha, good joke) everything forced onto the MC is also forced onto the player.
But on top, even if something is not forced onto the MC because he could have acted differently, it is still forced onto the player if he didn't get the chance to controll these decisions of the MC.
In the case of this game, yes the MC might have had other options, but we as the players never got the chance to pick them. Therefore it's a force. We are forced to play a moron character.

PS: If Lydia (or whoever else) is the one behind everything, I hope we will get an ending where we can strangle her to death. For me this would just be pleasure regarding the story, but I'm sure this would open possibilities for some kinks as well...

PS2: Before anyone complains again: Yes, this is all my opinion and how I see things!
Yes, forced on the MC vs forced on the player is key. It's like how nobody is forced to press the jump button on SMB but Mario is killed by the very first goomba if they don't.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, forced on the MC vs forced on the player is key. It's like how nobody is forced to press the jump button on SMB but Mario is killed by the very first goomba if they don't.
well...it would be a pretty boring game if all you did was press the right direction pad :HideThePain:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Jun 20, 2018
Why do people hate Lydia for being a 'forced' LI yet love AmRose who is every bit as 'forced'?

This isn't a waifu wars post; I'm genuinely curious because the same stated issue applies to both characters, yet people contradict themselves.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why do people hate Lydia for being a 'forced' LI yet love AmRose who is every bit as 'forced'?

This isn't a waifu wars post; I'm genuinely curious because the same stated issue applies to both characters, yet people contradict themselves.
Can't you drop out of the AmRose part early in week 1?

I think there also is a difference in how they are presented. MC is basically swooning over Lydia, shilling her at every instant, while AmRose is just there. Dunno about you but I have resented all kinds of stuff during my life even though I should have liked it because one too many people told me how awesome it all is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
AmRose is devoted and totally into you, gamer.
Cannot shake a pivotal stability pillar smack center of your life now, can you?
This is the game. She be da bomb.
Bang! Bang! Boom!

Jun 20, 2018
Can't you drop out of the AmRose part early in week 1?
Nope.

I think there also is a difference in how they are presented. MC is basically swooning over Lydia, shilling her at every instant, while AmRose is just there.
AmRose is just there… behaving like a stalker with a crush. Stacy and Lydia are much more balanced/'normal' in their behavior.

I'm not particularly hating on any character (even though I'd reject AR if that were possible) but there's a weird double standard.

I'm fine with the devs telling the story they want to tell, and recognize that AR and Lydia are important parts of the MC's life; the MC is not me.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
sei que pode ser chato , ter que esperar , segundo o tradutor brasileiro , o Dev quer termina essa semana pra manda os arquivos pro tradutor fazer a tradução do jogo , ou seja , tem que esperar termina a semana 3 pro jogo ter a chance de ter a tradução por portugues , como eu faço tradução por hobby e não quero esperar , eu fiz uma tradução amadora , não vou posta arqui , mais quem quiser jogar ate essa versão da semana 3 , segue o link

I know it can be boring , having to wait , according to the Brazilian translator , Dev wants to finish this week to send the files to the translator to translate the game , that is , he has to wait until week 3 ends for the game to have a chance to have it . the portuguese translation , as I do translation as a hobby and I do not want to wait , I did an amateur translation , I will not post it here , but whoever wants to play until this version of week 3 , follow the link

Reactions: sharkur

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, thanks, I stand corrected. I thought I remembered something from the first meeting in the first game's walkthrough but probably did remember wrong.

AmRose is just there… behaving like a stalker with a crush. Stacy and Lydia are much more balanced/'normal' in their behavior.
What I was trying to say is: AmRose is "running around" in the game and you (as a player) can form your opinion on how much you like her just as with the other characters. With Lydia you will have dozens of lines and images telling you how great you find her and that she's your number 1 (here it's "you the MC" of course) even before you got to form a real opinion on any of the girls. That usually doesn't go over well even if otherwise you would like the character.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020

I think Lydia is the way more complex character and a lot of people cannot handle that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think Lydia is the way more complex character and a lot of people cannot handle that.
That's a nice thought. But I think it's entitlement. Just the sake of the over use of the word "forced" I believe no matter which li was unavoidable a certain group would be upset and post how they hate the "forced" one.

Maybe I'm cynical

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

They're both grating, AmRose far more than Lydia.

I am fully capable of disliking several fictional characters. It's a sort of gift.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am only here for lydia wish the game would give me a actually choices and ignore all other females only care for the juice lydia ntr build up :devilish: :devilish: :love: :love:hope it will be good

Jun 20, 2018
What I was trying to say is: AmRose is "running around" in the game and you (as a player) can form your opinion on how much you like her just as with the other characters. With Lydia you will have dozens of lines and images telling you how great you find her and that she's your number 1 (here it's "you the MC" of course) even before you got to form a real opinion on any of the girls. That usually doesn't go over well even if otherwise you would like the character.
That's not the case. Even if you choose the less AmRose option, she's canonically important and praised by MC constantly.

Again, that's the story the writers want to tell, and I'm fine with it.

That's a nice thought. But I think it's entitlement. Just the sake of the over use of the word "forced" I believe no matter which li was unavoidable a certain group would be upset and post how they hate the "forced" one.

Maybe I'm cynical
I put 'forced' in quotation marks for a reason, but there's far more backlash against Lydia for it than it is for AmRose, by people who explicitly cite 'forced' ness as the reason.

They're both grating, AmRose far more than Lydia.

I am fully capable of disliking several fictional characters. It's a sort of gift.
Yes, but then you wouldn't be the people I'm talking about.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes