Arzairus

Mar 15, 2022
First time I write in this forum, yo... I´ve already finished the first week... hahahahha the timing is perfect, the work is incredible, im speechless

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Where about is that scene? I know Amrose has an enema scene but I wouldn't really count that as scat tbh.
Since I just got past that scene (doing a replay of weeks 1 and 2 in extended right now): That certainly isn't. I mean, when we think about this scene, there should be some brown stuff included, but it is neither shown nor mentioned.
It's with Polly on the beach, I was on Lyssa's path too, it's after she walks into MC and Lyssa after they did stuff, and Polly rims the MC, you'll then get 3 choices, 1 of which has a scat warning.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
It's with Polly on the beach, I was on Lyssa's path too, it's after she walks into MC and Lyssa after they did stuff, and Polly rims the MC, you'll then get 3 choices, 1 of which has a scat warning.
Nothing actualy happens in that scene, the MC just thinks what if he were to let loose a fart or something like that while Polly is licking his ass.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nothing actualy happens in that scene, the MC just thinks what if he were to let loose a fart or something like that while Polly is licking his ass.
The scene was meant for future contents, there's two choices of the three one more "light" just for rimming and anal play the other for more heavy content like scat, but still nothing happened, unless Vinovella's team will put it in the week three. :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This is always the answer, it bores me so much. The game is good, maybe like 90% of it, there are just some things I think could have been made better.
You mean it would let you enjoy it more, but the game isn't made with just you in mind.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
You mean it would let you enjoy it more, but the game isn't made with just you in mind.
Isn't that what I've just said? People write critiques/reviews with their opinion what was good or what was bad and could have been made better all the time even though the game, movie, etc. wasn't created just for them...

Reactions: goonslagoon

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Isn't that what I've just said? People write critiques/reviews with their opinion what was good or what was bad and could have been made better all the time even though the game, movie, etc. wasn't created just for them...
The difference is that instead of saying it like an opinion, you say it like it being bad is a fact.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hello,
Any extended weekend 3 info from the creator? know if the extension of week 3 comes out at the same time as weekend 4 or a little before? and of course if there is a date? thank you.
There will be no week 4. Week 3 ext will likely be out in Nov although VI mught do a mid-week ext version like they did for W2 (but not W1)

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes