mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I have to say I'm pleased. Not because of the new game but because a while ago I made a post counting all the things left to be done in week 3. It was simply impossible to include them all in the remaining 5 days. So them saying they will continue with FL makes me hopeful the game's potential won't be left unfulfilled,and the ending won't be rushed.

SidL05

Feb 8, 2021
Hello Guys, Can anyone tell is there a scene replay mod for Week 1, if yes then where can I find it because the LightmanP mod doesn't unlock replay scene for week 1. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
My main suspects for who's behind all of this are Antony, and Lydia.
Antony is because he has a motive for giving MC such a weird and harsh punishment because he's angry at MC, but I only suspect Lydia because she said it's beneficial for her, so she doesn't have to worry about losing control, and the condition was beneficial for her too, as she likes it when MC tells her about the sex he had with other people.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is VU a parallel project or the successor after Fetish Locator Week 3 is released?
VU is a different project that we’re developing parallel to FL. The FL division will continue making content with FL’s characters after Week-3. Fetish Locator and Vinovella University are two different IPs that we are going to develop and neither will be abandoned.

(...)

After FL Week Three are you going to focus on VU?
No. Fetish Locator Week Three is an end of a trilogy but isn't an end of Fetish Locator IP. We already know what we will be working on after the end of week-3 and you learn what it is once you see the end of week-3!
I don't begrudge the devs their success but always get slightly worried when people start referring to their stories as IP's. Still hoping for a semi-decent actual ending to this extremely silly story that doesn't just devolve into a drip feed of "content with FL's characters."

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Antony is because he has a motive for giving MC such a weird and harsh punishment because he's angry at MC, but I only suspect Lydia because she said it's beneficial for her, so she doesn't have to worry about losing control, and the condition was beneficial for her too, as she likes it when MC tells her about the sex he had with other people.
Might even be Lydia alone. She's filthy rich so she could fund it all by herself and there's something off about her.

Reactions: HSHS1111

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Antony is because he has a motive for giving MC such a weird and harsh punishment because he's angry at MC
I don't remember exactly but isn't that Antony's motive, you're refering to, tied to Min's Route? If that's the case, it doesn't make much sense, villain's motivation should be based on main events, not something that is avoidable.

Reactions: damnedfrog

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't remember exactly but isn't that Antony's motive, you're refering to, tied to Min's Route? If that's the case, it doesn't make much sense, villain's motivation should be based on main events, not something that is avoidable.
That is true, so that would leave Lydia as the only suspect, because I hope the person behind it won't be some character we haven't met yet, that would be disappointing.

You know what they say, the innocent looking ones are secretly the kinkiest ones of them all, she even slipped up by revealing that she knows what being a cuckquean is, that is not something everyone knows about, so I agree with den_tiger that something is off about her.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "whipping his dick out" part is indeed forced because he suddenly forgot where he was, but the "taking a picture" part was not something he did, it was something the phone did without his input. As for your question, it's still going on.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
That is true, so that would leave Lydia as the only suspect, because I hope the person behind it won't be some character we haven't met yet, that would be disappointing.

You know what they say, the innocent looking ones are secretly the kinkiest ones of them all, she even slipped up by revealing that she knows what being a cuckquean is, that is not something everyone knows about, so I agree with den_tiger that something is off about her.
I really got shocked with what Lydia did to Amrose if you're in the AmRose slave path on the start of Week 3. That really made me think something is off about her.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
And here's me over here still waiting on scat fetish to be added lmao. Even though it lets you choose it when you start it's still missing AFAIK...

Reactions: whoisraiden

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
And here's me over here still waiting on scat fetish to be added lmao. Even though it lets you choose it when you start it's still missing AFAIK...
There is at least 1 scene for that as far as I know, didn't go for it as it's not my thing.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes